User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-11-2018, 07:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
I sincerely don't understand why you would make that comment to someone about hating Lindsey when you are doing the same thing with Stevie. I'm not trying to provoke you, but why are you surprised at someone hating Lindsey at least as much as you hate Stevie?
I don't like her based on her behavior (look at what she just did) the last couple of years. Refusing to record, firing Lindsey, bashing him in the press (yes she has), dictating when FM tours. "I used to love her so much" What has Lindsey done the last couple of years that even comes CLOSE to what Stevie has done? NOTHING
Old 10-11-2018, 07:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Does anyone else wonder how Carol Ann Harris is thinking of all this. The Mac she described in her book seem so different to the Mac of today.
Old 10-12-2018, 08:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
I don't like her based on her behavior (look at what she just did) the last couple of years. Refusing to record, firing Lindsey, bashing him in the press (yes she has), dictating when FM tours. "I used to love her so much" What has Lindsey done the last couple of years that even comes CLOSE to what Stevie has done? NOTHING
Obviously enoughto get fired. The rest of the story is about to come out. We’ll see what the courts decide.
Old 10-12-2018, 11:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieandChris View Post
Obviously enoughto get fired. The rest of the story is about to come out. We’ll see what the courts decide.
Actually no one knows yet if he did anything that merits being fired. Just because they fired him doesn't mean he was deserving of it, that's what the lawsuit is about.

All we know for sure is she didn't want to work with him enough to give an ultimatum and that Mick and the rest chose sides with a heavy influence on making money. We'll see what else comes out.
Old 10-12-2018, 12:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
Actually no one knows yet if he did anything that merits being fired. Just because they fired him doesn't mean he was deserving of it, that's what the lawsuit is about.

All we know for sure is she didn't want to work with him enough to give an ultimatum and that Mick and the rest chose sides with a heavy influence on making money. We'll see what else comes out.
Well, enough for them to think they had a reason, and enough that their various managers/lawyers whomever didn’t stop them from doing so.
Old 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Well, enough for them to think they had a reason, and enough that their various managers/lawyers whomever didn’t stop them from doing so.
They weren't stopped because Stevie put that ultimatum out there and Stevie puts butts in seats. The managers only care about the money, ESPECIALLY Irv Azoff. That man got The Eagles to tour even after Glenn Frey DIED. He doesn't care about whatever spats anyone had, he cares about his wallet. So if Stevie made it clear she wasn't budging, of course they went through with it because they're not gonna lose the money that gets lost with Stevie.
Old 10-12-2018, 04:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I think they expected him to go quietly and toe the company line as has always been done in the past.
Old 10-12-2018, 04:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm just waiting for a conspiracy theorist to come out and say "The illuminati fired Lindsey cuz he was gonna expose them on the tour! REGVDHNGXF!!!"