The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-04-2008, 03:24 PM
Ledgie

AHHHHHHH I am sooooooo excited!! Anyone know anything about the presale?????????
Old 12-04-2008, 03:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

First leg of the SYW tour the Mac did two nights in Rosemont. I imagine they are planning the same this time around. I assume that's what Luke meant.

I really wish they would have held off ticket sales until after Christmas. I didn't want to be thinking about getting a good seat at this point in time, oh well!
Old 12-04-2008, 03:33 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin View Post
First leg of the SYW tour the Mac did two nights in Rosemont. I imagine they are planning the same this time around. I assume that's what Luke meant.

I really wish they would have held off ticket sales until after Christmas. I didn't want to be thinking about getting a good seat at this point in time, oh well!

3/5/2009 12:00 am Fleetwood Mac Unleashed: Hits Tour 2009 Allstate Arena Des Plaines IL
Old 12-04-2008, 04:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by estranged4life View Post
(OKC 2003 outdrew Dallas 2003...More vocal and APPRECIATIVE crowd and a better ticket-turnout) with a lower ticket price and a few support acts.
I would much rather see FM in OKC than Dallas. I'm remembering seeing Keith there with you and Debbie, Brian. The crowd was so intense and amazing. It was one of the best concerts I've ever seen. We might come on up and see ya again.

Oh and I'm in the Pfftt Crowd that's not happy about ANY of this really. Bad timing, I would rather see Lindsey solo, no new music for the tour and I'm planning another trip to London next year, so....yeah. Pfftt. I might see them once in OKC or Dallas if that doesn't work out. We'll see.

Last edited by wondergirl9847; 12-04-2008 at 04:40 PM..
Old 12-04-2008, 04:40 PM
Registered

Quote:
Yes. They started with one, and added the other after the first show was 90%+ sold out after the first day of public on-sale. Look for the same thing to happen this time, unless the first show tanks so bad they won't be able to justify it (something I highly doubt will happen).

Quote:
Yes, it would be nice- but, speaking from experience, its usually death for a promoter to put a major event (let alone an entire tour) on sale shortly after the holidays, as everyone's too mindful about how much money they spent to even think about spending more.

Plus, this way, Fleetwood Mac has an extra month to collect interest on the money they'll be holding
Old 12-04-2008, 04:59 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviefan99 View Post
AHHHHHHH I am sooooooo excited!! Anyone know anything about the presale?????????
presale is this upcoming monday on ticketmaster!

Old 12-04-2008, 06:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

The ticket brokers already have a ton of Mac tickets up for sale.
Stubhub is selling front row and close seats for outrageous prices which is funny to me when you can get these seats just by being patient using ticketmaster.

check it out
http://www.stubhub.com/fleetwood-mac...1-2009-765898/
Old 12-04-2008, 06:41 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockALittle250 View Post
According to most of the press articles, that is what they are releasing.

I have a feeling that this release is going to be much more than just a Rumours re-issue. Everyone said that Stevie's Crystal Visions DVD was going to be footage that was already circulating, but in fact, it wasn't, and everyone was very pleased with it. So i'm not going to be too excited or too disappointed until more details are released.

Good points. Let us keep our fingers crossed. Still I do feel a bit let down by the fact that they are not rereleasing Mirage and Tango. Surely they are aware of the many problems with Mirage?
Old 12-04-2008, 06:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfontherun View Post
Good points. Let us keep our fingers crossed. Still I do feel a bit let down by the fact that they are not rereleasing Mirage and Tango. Surely they are aware of the many problems with Mirage?
Who knows... but it just occurred to me that maybe the Rumours with extra tracks is really just a repackage of the 2004 release, the one with the extras already, except this one will include a DVD... I mean the 2004 double disc release wasn't a massive seller so it's pretty much unknown to the general population.
Old 12-04-2008, 07:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

i can't wait for the rest of the dates i am hoping for philly and or atlantic city or camden either place.
Old 12-04-2008, 07:09 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JbbyStew86 View Post
presale is this upcoming monday on ticketmaster!
I was wondering if anyone knew the presale password???????????
Old 12-04-2008, 08:08 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMan View Post
Who knows... but it just occurred to me that maybe the Rumours with extra tracks is really just a repackage of the 2004 release, the one with the extras already, except this one will include a DVD... I mean the 2004 double disc release wasn't a massive seller so it's pretty much unknown to the general population.
I have lost track of all the reissues of Rumours and all their greatest hits rehashed stuff. I bought the box set way back in 96 when it came out and paid a lot for it and am still very happy with that set. I have not bought any of their subsequent "greatist hits" stuff.

I have this maniacle obsession with them not reworking Mirage. I feel like it is a slap in the fans face. I mean they are suppose to be this band who demands only the best yet they released that badly recorded work. Go figure.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviefan99 View Post
I was wondering if anyone knew the presale password???????????
I think all the first presales are American Express presales.
You MUST pay with an Amex card.

The password can be found on the net usually a day or so before the presale.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I just got a confirmation from Mohegan Sun Arena that Fleetwood Mac will be performing there on Saturday March 14, 2009 and tickets go on sale Monday December 15th 2008 at 10am ticket prices are $125, $175 and $195 and there is vip tickets available from I love all access not sure on the 2 level ticket packages prices are not available yet from I love all access.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandbackStevie View Post
I just got a confirmation from Mohegan Sun Arena that Fleetwood Mac will be performing there on Saturday March 14, 2009 and tickets go on sale Monday December 15th 2008 at 10am ticket prices are $125, $175 and $195 and there is vip tickets available from I love all access not sure on the 2 level ticket packages prices are not available yet from I love all access.
Holy crap. I was going to go to Mohegan Sun instead of MSG, but maybe not! Granted, I did just pay $90 to sit in the second to last row there for New Kids on the Block...

Is it awful of me constantly be thinking how I was five feet from Lindsey for almost a third of the price this fall? Cuz I am.