User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-10-2007, 11:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrislit18 View Post
I really dont know what he has against Chris, but he should just shut up, i forget where this is from but 'if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all'

I really dont want to cause trouble, but Gail, i think you had every right to say what you did, and I'm glad that most of the board backed you up

and no, i have never read any of you Chris board regs. make any nasty comments twards Stevie or Linds. [I like to alternate boards, I like all of the members equally, except Linds a bit more, but thats because I got to see what great preformer he is live ]

Christine McVie is a fabulous singer/songwriter/keyboardist. If Blondie85 doesnt like her, he shouldnt post over here, or make remarks about 'how bad her cd ITM was' thats JMO though
I didn't want to cause any trouble on a board I very rarely post on but I have had just about enough of Blondie85. I am very glad that I got good support from the regulars there. Most of us here don't dislike Stevie and we have enjoyed her "not in this lifetime" and other comments about missing Christine.

Sometimes we do get a bit anti Lindsey but that does stem from his (in our opinion) disrespectful remarks about Christine. Personally I have the greatest respect for him as a musician.

Gail
Old 07-10-2007, 11:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gailh View Post
I didn't want to cause any trouble on a board I very rarely post on but I have had just about enough of Blondie85. I am very glad that I got good support from the regulars there. Most of us here don't dislike Stevie and we have enjoyed her "not in this lifetime" and other comments about missing Christine.

Sometimes we do get a bit anti Lindsey but that does stem from his (in our opinion) disrespectful remarks about Christine. Personally I have the greatest respect for him as a musician.

Gail
I can see where youre coming from

I also enjoyed Steives remarks about Chris also, I would love to see the Rumours lineup give it another go. but if it doesnt happen, it doesnt. theres nothing that can be done about it.

Lindsey can make some assinine comments and be rude[not that i would know frist hand], but youre right, he is a great musician.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:38 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gailh View Post

Gail
I think you should stop pointing fingers and start looking at yourselfs for these problems. This section of the forums is completely disgusting and unbearable with the rampant anti - Lindsey & Stevie comments. I've heard everything here, from rude swipes to down right malicious threats. Non-stop criticizing of Say You Will & the tour, saying Stevie and the band sucks so much the should retire and they should drop the Fleetwood Mac name because their precious Chrsitine is not there and other comments I feel are too hurtful to repeat here. Name calling such as
Quote:
Lindsey Bratingham is the one I'd like to meet the least. What a spoiled brat, crybaby!: from HomerMcvie
So I really wish you would apologize and take some of your own medicine and stop all the trolling and name calling before you get rightfully banned.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie85 View Post
I think you should stop pointing fingers and start looking at yourselfs for these problems. This section of the forums is completely disgusting and unbearable with the rampant anti - Lindsey & Stevie comments. I've heard everything here, from rude swipes to down right malicious threats. Non-stop criticizing of Say You Will & the tour, saying Stevie and the band sucks so much the should retire and they should drop the Fleetwood Mac name because their precious Chrsitine is not there and other comments I feel are too hurtful to repeat here. Name calling such as
So I really wish you would apologize and take some of your own medicine and stop all the trolling and name calling before you get rightfully banned.
I think u just **** urself on that last post!!
Old 07-11-2007, 02:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie85 View Post

I think this tells us all we need to know

Gail

Last edited by Gailh; 07-11-2007 at 09:11 AM..