User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-15-2018, 03:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
you must be joking?! how can you be in FM fandom and not know any LB hardcores. well, you know me - from here. i guess you don't actually read what i have to say.
I didnt say I dont know of any big LB fans. I see tons of them online. And I do indeed read their (and your) posts. I said I didnt know any in real life. The many close friends Ive made from following FM around all happen to be primarily Stevie people. In my post I was talking about the discussions with my group of real-life friends and how they were processing this whole situation. When I said I dont really know any big LB fans personally, it wasnt any kind of dig towards him. I was just pointing out that the viewpoints and conversations I was describing could in all fairness be biased since there wasnt anyone from Lindseys camp participating in our discussion.
Old 04-15-2018, 12:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiannondontgo View Post
I didnt say I dont know of any big LB fans. I see tons of them online. And I do indeed read their (and your) posts. I said I didnt know any in real life.
Well their narrative is the only narrative that matters on this whole thing.
Old 04-15-2018, 07:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I feel like Lindsey wants a new FM album - he has a vault of songs himself - I think he may have said "make a new album or I'm not going on tour" - he's tired of doing the same thing every 3 years.
Old 04-15-2018, 08:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I really don't think it's a "Stevie vs Lindsey" situation. I am sad they could sort the situation out and take this band out on the high it deserves.
Old 04-15-2018, 08:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by krrrby View Post
I feel like Lindsey wants a new FM album - he has a vault of songs himself - I think he may have said "make a new album or I'm not going on tour" - he's tired of doing the same thing every 3 years.
he was done with trying to push FM for a new album. he's been done with that since 2016, when they decided to release BuckVie.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 04-19-2018, 07:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiannondontgo View Post
I didnt say I dont know of any big LB fans. I see tons of them online. And I do indeed read their (and your) posts. I said I didnt know any in real life. The many close friends Ive made from following FM around all happen to be primarily Stevie people. In my post I was talking about the discussions with my group of real-life friends and how they were processing this whole situation. When I said I dont really know any big LB fans personally, it wasnt any kind of dig towards him. I was just pointing out that the viewpoints and conversations I was describing could in all fairness be biased since there wasnt anyone from Lindseys camp participating in our discussion.
you know what? i just realized after reading your post about bringing people upfront. you do know me in person.

you are that tiny little girl who i let stand in front of me at the Today Show because i felt bad that you wouldn't see anything if you are behind me, no?
there were 5 hardcore buckheads right around you at the Today Show - we wore Trojan hats. we were talking to everyone there, while in line and while waiting for the band. i remember trying to strike a converstaion with you several times, because i love meeting fans at these shows. so if you don't know any buckheads, that is not for the lack of trying on our part. but might be for the lack of caring to meet us on your part.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 04-19-2018, 11:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
buckheads
No it's Buckhead... the Ritz Carlton in Buckhead where yo boy was seen kissing a hooker from the Cheetah Club and then asking her to go upstairs. Allegedly
Old 04-19-2018, 12:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
I really don't think it's a "Stevie vs Lindsey" situation. I am sad they could sort the situation out and take this band out on the high it deserves.
But it was. No matter how much Stevie's fans want to think otherwise. I wish it was way more complicated, given the outcome. But it wasn't.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 04-19-2018, 04:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
No it's Buckhead... the Ritz Carlton in Buckhead where yo boy was seen kissing a hooker from the Cheetah Club and then asking her to go upstairs. Allegedly
I'm genuinely really confused by all of your posts. Lindsey could have "allegedly" made out with 500 different groupies on a tour, what does that have to do with anything?
What people are talking about now is that he got kicked out of the band from some business/scheduling conflict that got ugly. People are rightfully mad over how it was handled and how it ended. A lot of people have pretty decent reason to think Stevie and Mick aided the firing and so they're mad about it. Of course they are! The legacy of the band has been ruined and a lot of people's favorite member is gone now.

What does bringing up something like this have to do with anything? Do you, a STEVIE NICKS fan, really have a right to say anything about someone possibly sleeping around/being unfaithful? I love Stevie too, even when I'm disappointed with her, I do love her but she isn't exactly the Virgin Mary/model of fidelity.
Old 04-19-2018, 05:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I've had enough of gldstwmn comments about a week ago. We get it, you're loving this. We aren't! Don't now respond with some BS about being allowed to say what you want, I don't care. Just quit being such a jerk.
Old 04-19-2018, 09:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I believe Kristen Buckingham has said it best recently, he's a great man and got a raw deal. Says a lot coming from one who knows him best.
Old 04-19-2018, 11:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcrazylove View Post
I've had enough of gldstwmn comments about a week ago. We get it, you're loving this. We aren't! Don't now respond with some BS about being allowed to say what you want, I don't care. Just quit being such a jerk.
Im not loving this. Im sorry your illusions have been shattered. Im sick of people blaming Stevie.
Old 04-19-2018, 11:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
I believe Kristen Buckingham has said it best recently, he's a great man and got a raw deal. Says a lot coming from one who knows him best.
20 million dollar homes and horse farms go a long way toward coloring ones opinion no?
Old 04-19-2018, 11:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
I'm genuinely really confused by all of your posts. Lindsey could have "allegedly" made out with 500 different groupies on a tour, what does that have to do with anything?
What people are talking about now is that he got kicked out of the band from some business/scheduling conflict that got ugly. People are rightfully mad over how it was handled and how it ended. A lot of people have pretty decent reason to think Stevie and Mick aided the firing and so they're mad about it. Of course they are! The legacy of the band has been ruined and a lot of people's favorite member is gone now.

What does bringing up something like this have to do with anything? Do you, a STEVIE NICKS fan, really have a right to say anything about someone possibly sleeping around/being unfaithful? I love Stevie too, even when I'm disappointed with her, I do love her but she isn't exactly the Virgin Mary/model of fidelity.
Im genuinely confused you actually think you know what happened.
The Stevie hatred is way over the top. You dont like it when people say sh:t about Mr. Skinny Jeans. Thats my whole point.
Old 04-20-2018, 12:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcrazylove View Post
Are you married? Because I'm considering proposing....

I don't even know if you're a woman or a man....but I like the way you think!

I hope that wasn't too misogynistic!