Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-07-2017, 06:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Buckingham/McVie on James Corden

They will be performing on his late night talk show Friday Oct 13 on CBS at 12:35am, but there is a football game on before that, so you might want to dvr an hour or two after that.

No word yet on if they will be interviewed.
Old 10-07-2017, 07:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
They will be performing on his late night talk show Friday Oct 13 on CBS at 12:35am, but there is a football game on before that, so you might want to dvr an hour or two after that.

No word yet on if they will be interviewed.
thanks so much for finding and sharing!

"Thursday, Oct. 12 Actor Luke Evans; singer Usher; musical performance by Lindsey Buckingham Christine McVie (n)"

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/...n-CBS-20171004

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 10-08-2017, 03:16 AM

thank you for posting!!
Old 10-08-2017, 07:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Any guesses as to which songs they'll be playing? I think they will each play a song, which seems really possible since there are only 2 guests on the show that night. I hope they play something they haven't already played, like Sleeping Around the Corner.
Old 10-08-2017, 08:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

James Corden is a damned good singer. It would be great if he joined them for a song. In fact, how great would it be if they did a Carpool Karaoke? I don't think it likely as they aren't well know enough in comparison to the other carpool participants but it would be great. As an Englishman I'm sure James would have some banter with Chris.

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood
Old 10-10-2017, 09:22 PM
Ledgie

What does anyone think the odds are that they're going to play "Lay Down for Free" again on the same network but in a different time slot? I can sort of understand them playing it again on the basis that the target audiences are different for this show compared to The Talk.
Old 10-10-2017, 09:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudieCantFail View Post
What does anyone think the odds are that they're going to play "Lay Down for Free" again on the same network but in a different time slot? I can sort of understand them playing it again on the basis that the target audiences are different for this show compared to The Talk.
good question!

no idea. it is definitely a very different audience. but who knows? i'd still like Too Far Gone.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 10-11-2017, 03:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm with Elle- I think they will play Too Far Gone, and also Lay Down For Free. When a band or singer appears on multiple talk shows in a short period of time, they usually play the same song. Since Corden will only have two other guests instead of his usual three, that makes me think Buck/Vie will have time to play two songs. Could be wishful thinking though.
Old 10-11-2017, 03:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Carpool (Fleetwood Mac Song).

Interview.

Buckingham McVie song (I think we know which one).
Old 10-11-2017, 11:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

https://www.axs.com/lindsey-buckingh...te-show-124099

Lindsey Buckingham & Christine McVie to perform on 'The Late Late Show'

By: Robert Rheubottom AXS Contributor Oct 11, 2017 8 hours ago

YouTube/Aerofan2007)

Lindsey Buckingham & Christine McVie will appear as musical guests on Oct. 13 on “The Late Late Show with James Corden.” The Fleetwood Mac stars will perform on the popular CBS late-night talk show in continued support of their debut self-titled duet album, which dropped June 9 via Atlantic Records.

AntiMusic reports on Oct. 11 that The Rock and Roll Hall of Famers will be joined on the season two episode by actor Luke Evans and Usher. “The Late Late Show” appearance will come just ahead of the launch of pair's highly anticipated 2017 fall U.S. tour leg, which kicks off Oct. 14 in San Jose, Calif., at City National Civic and wraps up Nov. 16 in Sugar Land, Texas, at Smart Financial Centre.

The fall leg was announced in August, following the huge success of the “Go Your Own Way” hitmaker's summer tour of North America. The tour marked the very first time Buckingham and McVie had ever toured as duo together and the dates were interspersed with Fleetwood Mac's “Classic Concerts' headline shows on July 15 in Los Angeles at Dodger Stadium and July 30 in New York at Citi Field.

Fans can tune in to Buckingam & McVie's “Late Late Show” performance on Fri., Oct. 13 on CBS at 12:35 a.m. PT. See local listings for times in your area.

Lindsey Buckingham/Christine McVie features 10 self-penned tracks, including the album's four singles, “In My World,” “Red Sun,” “Feel About You” and “Lay Down for Free. The solo debut is available here in CD, digital and vinyl formats. Fans can check out a live fan-shot version of the duo's latest single “Lay Down for Free” above.

Fleetwood Mac are heavily rumored to be hitting the road in 2018 and Buckingham and McVie will likely rejoin their bandmates for the massive world romp. Stay tuned for details!

Fans in the U.S. can catch Buckingham and McVie chatting about their celebrated careers at their next promotional appearance on Oct. 11 in Los Angeles at The Grammy Museum. Get your tickets for this show and a variety of Lindsey Buckingham & Christine McVie events now at AXS.

For more information on Buckingham & McVie, click here. For all the latest details on Fleetwood Mac, click here.

Old 10-13-2017, 06:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Old 10-14-2017, 08:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart gif

Old 10-14-2017, 09:58 AM

My favorite gif ever!!
Old 10-14-2017, 02:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

They sound amazing and look fabulous! Thank you for posting, Elle.
Old 10-16-2017, 03:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

So it was just the song, right? No interview and no carpool?