User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-31-2010, 08:18 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by HejiraNYC View Post
Oh, feminism is all fine and dandy... until some heavy lifting needs to be done! [/misogyny]

Hope you are recovering nicely from your wound. Your wounded EGO, that is!
Well, feminism can always just get bent when I'm being lazy. My finger is still mangled quite nicely, so from now on, if he wants to cart stuff around for me, I'm just gonna let him do it. Like earlier today when we went out for lunch & I decided I needed to buy ottomans, and then graciously let him carry them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAWillow View Post
Annie. You kill me. Seriously, I read that story about four times just to brighten my day. I hope your finger and pride both heal quickly
Haha, thank you. I have many Adventures with a Capital A. Remind me to tell you about the dancing kid that freaked out aforementioned Boy What Carries Things when we were in Monaca the other week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCookie View Post
Manglefinger, your story is cursed!! I read it and pulled a really horrified face at how bad it sounded by your typed reaction. Then my new Christine record arrived and I got so over excited about it that I sliced my thumb open on the cardboard mailer. Can I be your sidekick Slicethumb?
Slicethumb! I'm glad you're here! We have crime to perpetrate!

Here is Today's Agenda of Evil:

1.) Steal small child's tricycle for transportation purposes.
2.) Pedal furiously to my 11th grade English teacher's place of residence.
3.) Covertly lick all of the spoons in her house.
4.) ????
5.) PROFIT!

After that, we'll naturally have to head back to the Emergency Room.

And by "Emergency Room," I mean the actual Emergency Room and not, like, some secret code name for our Underground Lair of Supervillainy (cos that's already got a name - it's...the Underground Lair of Supervillainy. I know, right? So clever is me!), because I'm pretty sure that between steps 1 & 5, I will have managed to fall down some stairs, run into a wall, or (the most probable) get bitten by the little kid when we steal his trike, cos I'm about as graceful as a blind squid in a burlap sack (which is to say "not at all" - not sure if that analogy fits, but I've already committed to it so we'll pretend it made sense) and will most likely need medical attention.

See, I have it all planned out, down to the smallest detail. It's foolproof! Bwahahaha!

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 03-31-2010, 08:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Tracker View Post
Is it possible there's "add-ons" you could buy that would make it possible to play the games you want to and so on? Without having to buy a new computer?
(I have in mind like, stuff you could plug into a "Bus Port" - extra memory, things along those lines.)
Problem is, we have had upgrades and add-ons, but now its getting so old Ghz is becoming a problem.
There not 'technological' so they don't understand!
Old 03-31-2010, 08:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

i'm getting a haircut tomorrow......i'll post pics later.

and in jew news....PASSOVER IS THIS WEEK! ...yay *sarcasm* no bread or corn syrup or starch for 8 days....oh joy

SN: 4/6/11
I met my angel: 3/31/09
Old 03-31-2010, 08:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS that I seriously want to die right now....worst night EVER!

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 03-31-2010, 09:02 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_Stevi View Post
JTIS that I seriously want to die right now....worst night EVER!
Aww. Whassa matta for you?

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 03-31-2010, 09:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
Aww. Whassa matta for you?
Well, ever since I got back from Disney..my girlfriends mother has been talkin **** about me. Saying how I'm annoying, inconsiderate, needy, clingy, and fat(pretty much). So I defriended her on facebook and my staus one day was "Hmmmm apparently I'm annoying, clingy, needy, inconsiderate, and my jeans are too tight...Whats the world coming to?" and one my friends said "**** that bitch" and I guess Ashley's mom made Ashley's sister log into her facebook to creep on my facebook and saw that and BLEW UP and now Ashley and I cant see eachother til her mother cools down which could be DAYS or WEEKS. When her parents go to Aruba during April vaca Sarah and Ashley are staying at their grandparents house and not allowed to see me =\ My birthday is in 8 days! I better be allowed to see her on my birthday!!!

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 03-31-2010, 09:23 PM
Registered

Quote:
Well, ever since I got back from Disney..my girlfriends mother has been talkin **** about me. Saying how I'm annoying, inconsiderate, needy, clingy, and fat(pretty much). So I defriended her on facebook and my staus one day was "Hmmmm apparently I'm annoying, clingy, needy, inconsiderate, and my jeans are too tight...Whats the world coming to?" and one my friends said "**** that bitch" and I guess Ashley's mom made Ashley's sister log into her facebook to creep on my facebook and saw that and BLEW UP and now Ashley and I cant see eachother til her mother cools down which could be DAYS or WEEKS. When her parents go to Aruba during April vaca Sarah and Ashley are staying at their grandparents house and not allowed to see me =\ My birthday is in 8 days! I better be allowed to see her on my birthday!!!
Yikes. That's pretty rough. I am sorry. It's always odd when parents behave like teenagers like that.

I will offer one small bit of advice, even though I know you didn't ask for it - after this blows over, in future, avoid doing the out-loud passive-aggressive thing on the Internet (or in person, for that matter). It always, always backfires. Be the bigger person. You'll feel better about things when you are, even when those things are ****ty, you know?

Old 03-31-2010, 09:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetAngel95 View Post
i'm getting a haircut tomorrow......i'll post pics later.

and in jew news....PASSOVER IS THIS WEEK! ...yay *sarcasm* no bread or corn syrup or starch for 8 days....oh joy
It just so happens I'm eating some matzos right now.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yikes. That's pretty rough. I am sorry. It's always odd when parents behave like teenagers like that.

I will offer one small bit of advice, even though I know you didn't ask for it - after this blows over, in future, avoid doing the out-loud passive-aggressive thing on the Internet (or in person, for that matter). It always, always backfires. Be the bigger person. You'll feel better about things when you are, even when those things are ****ty, you know?
I KNOW RIGHT!! Plus, she shouldnt be talkin **** about her daughter's best friend ya know? I have never done ANYTHING to her except that status.

Thanks for the advice. I've learned my lesson.

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 03-31-2010, 10:09 PM
Registered

^^^^^

I hope it didn't come off snarky to you, because I truly didn't mean it to be. I completely understand the temptation to say stuff like that, and I've done it myself before many a time, lol - which is how I know that it never ends well.

There are people in the world that just talk **** for no good reason - this woman might be one of them. I'm dealing with a bunch of them right now myself, and I've found that just not reacting at all is the way to go.

Haters gonna hate, motherf*ckers don't know how to act, etc, etc, you be all right.

Old 03-31-2010, 10:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
^^^^^

I hope it didn't come off snarky to you, because I truly didn't mean it to be. I completely understand the temptation to say stuff like that, and I've done it myself before many a time, lol - which is how I know that it never ends well.

There are people in the world that just talk **** for no good reason - this woman might be one of them. I'm dealing with a bunch of them right now myself, and I've found that just not reacting at all is the way to go.

Haters gonna hate, motherf*ckers don't know how to act, etc, etc, you be all right.
No you didnt! I know you were just telling me and giving me advice. I've finally learned my lesson though. After this. Cuz I have posted my feelings on the interwebs where I shouldnt have and it has gotten me in trouble..well not serious trouble but stupid ****.

She does like to talk **** and drag things out. She is a super controlling person too. =\ People just plan suck LOL Its killing me knowing Ashley is crying herself to sleep! Which I will be too.

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 04-01-2010, 01:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

SPRING BREAK is finally here. No school till the 13th!
Old 04-01-2010, 01:42 AM
Registered

Quote:
No you didnt! I know you were just telling me and giving me advice. I've finally learned my lesson though. After this. Cuz I have posted my feelings on the interwebs where I shouldnt have and it has gotten me in trouble..well not serious trouble but stupid ****.

She does like to talk **** and drag things out. She is a super controlling person too. =\ People just plan suck LOL Its killing me knowing Ashley is crying herself to sleep! Which I will be too.
Okay, good deal. I'm sorry your girlfriend's mom is kinda a twat.

Nick Cave said it best:

And in case you ever need an intervention so you aren't tempted to say stuff you probably shouldn't again, I give you www.lamebook.com - it's a site where people collect lulz, fails, wtfs, stupids, and all manner of other things that people do/say on Facebook. Even a quick look through the site will get you back on track.

Old 04-01-2010, 07:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Okay, good deal. I'm sorry your girlfriend's mom is kinda a twat.

Nick Cave said it best:

And in case you ever need an intervention so you aren't tempted to say stuff you probably shouldn't again, I give you www.lamebook.com - it's a site where people collect lulz, fails, wtfs, stupids, and all manner of other things that people do/say on Facebook. Even a quick look through the site will get you back on track.
LOL thanks. I'll watch that video when I get home from class =)

if I do ever need an intervention I'll probably vent to her(my gf) or my mom lol

This sucks cuz we probably wont be able to see eachother on our 7 months anniversary! April 6 =( Then 2 days after is my birthday =((

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 04-01-2010, 07:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
SPRING BREAK is finally here. No school till the 13th!
WOOOOOOO

whatcha gonna do?

~Love, Caitlin~