User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-10-2012, 11:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie W/Heart View Post
Viv, how did you break your habit of staying awake till the early hours?? ever since I rediscovered Stevie/FMac, watching YouTube all night long which started back in 08, every night since i stay awake between 2am & 4am. As much as i love the stillness of the night, i love being a night owl but i really want to break this habit, and get to bed early..Did you change your sleep pattern gradually or what??
Same here..now that I'm not in school anymore and dont have a job during the day I dont really NEED to go to bed early(even though I want to) I stay up til like 1 or 2 am watching youtube videos or on facebook or on Tumblr lol But because I go to bed "so late" and I set an alarm to wake up at 9:15am because if I sleep past 10am I feel like I slept my day away. So then I started taking a nap at like 1:45 or 2ish and took an hour nap...so now everyday around that time I get tired lol

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 01-10-2012, 11:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS...

that i got a pair of "Slipper Sneakers" for Christmas and I was walking down the stairs in them holding a laundry basket to do laundry and I ended up slipping and slid down like 2 steps...nothing too bad but I got a BIIIg bruise on my forearm..idk how but I did and it still KILLS and I fell like almost a week ago...I landed on my butt and I didnt even hurt that lol Guess I have good padding =P

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 01-11-2012, 12:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_Stevi View Post
JTIS...

that I've been really bored lately lol
I tell people all the time that when you are bored sheetless there is always something that needs to be cleaned. Put some good music in the CD player and clean Caitlin, clean!
Old 01-11-2012, 12:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
I tell people all the time that when you are bored sheetless there is always something that needs to be cleaned. Put some good music in the CD player and clean Caitlin, clean!
Man I hate cleaning! I feel like all I do is clean lol Then when I take a break and watch some TV or go on my laptop someone comes home and is like "Why are you doing nothing? you've done nothing today..." I'm like "uhhhh I just cleaned the house and took a break...."

Then, of course the EASIEST thing ever...put dishes in the dishwasher...obviuously no one can grasp that and just leaves everything by the sink...Bitch...****in rinse it out and put it in the dishwasher...

OH...and the game.."lets pile everything on top of the trash can so it looks like mount evrest and see who will cave and change the trash..." Hate that too...

AAAND! "oh let me just take my shoes off and leave them in the middle of the floor so people can trip over them" even though where the shoes go are right down the hall...

Cant forget..."I'm gonna eat in the living room but not bring my dishes in the kitchen..but leave them in the living room for DAYS til someone else picks them up"

AS WELL as..."I'm just going to take my clothes off(that are dirty) and NOT put them in the laundry basket less that 4 ft away and just leave them on the floor mixed with my clean clothes..."

Being me is HARD lol

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 01-11-2012, 07:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Same here..now that I'm not in school anymore and dont have a job during the day I dont really NEED to go to bed early(even though I want to) I stay up til like 1 or 2 am watching youtube videos or on facebook or on Tumblr lol But because I go to bed "so late" and I set an alarm to wake up at 9:15am because if I sleep past 10am I feel like I slept my day away. So then I started taking a nap at like 1:45 or 2ish and took an hour nap...so now everyday around that time I get tired lol
So far Ive managed to work around my strange lifestyle, im quite happy starting work at 2pm & finish at 7pm 3 days a week..I like that idea of setting the alarm clock at a certain time, i really hate sleeping in after 10.30am, seem to always wake up with a headache lol, i usually have my nap at around 4pm on my days off, but then i don't go to bed till 3/4am. Im definatly going to make an effort to get to bed earlier from now on.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Dark in my flaming staircase, being totally unfamiliar with the artist or her music

My day friggin sucked.

Started the day by almost getting hit by a car driven by an old fart who must have been staring at his gas gauge while pulling into traffic. Ended up giving him the finger and shouting obscenities at him. Got my feet soaked on the way to work because my shoes are falling apart. Bus broke down on the way home, and ended up trapped onboard for 40 minutes with a shrieking baby behind me. Finally get on board the replacement bus, get home, and my white trash next door neighbor is blasting contemporary country so loud the walls are shaking.

Damn it, I just want to take a nap!
Old 01-12-2012, 05:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
That's the truth.

But then, I really love cleaning. I love having a clean house, and I love making it that way. Once everything is clean is when I get bored!
I'm not the man you think I am. My love has never lived indoors - I had to drag it home by four, hired hounds at both my wrists, damp and bruised by strangers' kisses on my lips. But you're the one that I still miss. Neko Case
Old 01-12-2012, 05:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmaContestant View Post
That's the truth.

But then, I really love cleaning. I love having a clean house, and I love making it that way. Once everything is clean is when I get bored!
I'm definitely a Monica Gellar when it comes to cleaning. The first thing I did when I was house sitting at my brother's for the week was clean the place from top to bottom. They have two boys so it's not the cleanest place in the world. But it was by the time I'd finished. Even defrosted their freezer for them.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS, I just got home from a play starring Katy Manning who played Jo Grant in Doctor Who. I really don't care that I'm telling everyone because I met her and she is the loveliest person ever.

The play was hilarious, too!

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr
Old 01-12-2012, 08:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS...

That it snowed here!!! it seriously hasnt snowed here since the October storm!!! It reminds me of how much I hate the snow LOL

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 01-12-2012, 11:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
JTIS...

That it snowed here!!! it seriously hasnt snowed here since the October storm!!! It reminds me of how much I hate the snow LOL
Been down south now over 2 years and snow and cold grey blustery skies are the one thing that make me cringe whenever I think about someday moving back up home and one of the reasons that keeps me here. 3 short months of summer weather wasn't enough anymore.
Old 01-13-2012, 06:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
I'm definitely a Monica Gellar when it comes to cleaning. The first thing I did when I was house sitting at my brother's for the week was clean the place from top to bottom. They have two boys so it's not the cleanest place in the world. But it was by the time I'd finished. Even defrosted their freezer for them.
And I'm definitely a Rachel Green!
Old 01-13-2012, 09:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SortaSavageLike View Post
My day friggin sucked.

Started the day by almost getting hit by a car driven by an old fart who must have been staring at his gas gauge while pulling into traffic. Ended up giving him the finger and shouting obscenities at him. Got my feet soaked on the way to work because my shoes are falling apart. Bus broke down on the way home, and ended up trapped onboard for 40 minutes with a shrieking baby behind me. Finally get on board the replacement bus, get home, and my white trash next door neighbor is blasting contemporary country so loud the walls are shaking.

I hope you have a better day today!!!
Old 01-13-2012, 11:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SortaSavageLike View Post
My day friggin sucked.

Shouldn't all this have happened today - Friday the 13th!!!!!!!!
Old 01-13-2012, 11:57 AM
Silver Springs
This message has been deleted by Silver Springs. Reason: Shut Up Bee
Old 01-13-2012, 01:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTrouble View Post
Shouldn't all this have happened today - Friday the 13th!!!!!!!!
I don't consider myself superstitious, but I had one of the worst Friday the 13ths, ever!
About 10 years ago, I finally landed a job, doing sound for this very popular band. I did them for about a month, and things were going well. Well, we were loading into this club, and the club had their own PA system. Well, I like working with my own mixing console, so I was loading it in. It was winter, and the sidewalk was slick, and I lost my footing, and it hit the sidewalk(it was in a road case, but still, it hit pretty hard). So we load in, and do soundcheck, and everything seemed fine. During the show that night, the f*cking PA kept cutting in and out. We couldn't figure why it doing it, but it was awful. We ASSumed that it was because my mixer had taken that hit.
Well, the band blamed me, and I was let go, the next day.
BUT, it turns out, about a week later, that I found out that one of the club's amplifiers was bad, and had been cutting in and out, regularly. Thanks for telling ME!
So yeah, I lost my gig, due to SOMEONE ELSE'S crappy equipment!
And I've been a little afraid of Friday the 13th, ever since!!!!

My band is playing a show tonight, wish me anti-Friday the 13th luck!

Last edited by HomerMcvie; 01-13-2012 at 01:52 PM..