The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-19-2010, 03:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Looks like the Frankenboks made an appearance long before the TISL Tour.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin View Post
Looks like the Frankenboks made an appearance long before the TISL Tour.
So did the bum hip, but who's paying attention? Oh, the camera man was...the closeup on the footwear was hysterical.
Old 11-19-2010, 04:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Is it just me, or does it look like Stevie is gently rocking back and forth during the entire interview? It was driving me crazy!
Old 11-19-2010, 05:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffdweller View Post
Is it just me, or does it look like Stevie is gently rocking back and forth during the entire interview? It was driving me crazy!
She and Lindsey kept leaning into each other and she seemed to be adjusting her position - that's when I noticed her wince at one point when she moved her leg to get comfortable.
Old 11-19-2010, 05:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
Yep...
I didn't notice the exit pointing either. But I did notice how Lindsey hemmed and hawed his way through the "Twisted" reunion... Gee, where was Kristen anyway? Neal probably could have used a hand there.
I think the Lindsey attitude toward Stevie, with the kisses and the cozy gestures are genuine, but anyway part of the "Silver Springs" looks and show we got at the Dance and the tour. I remember The Ledge in 1997 with all the rumours about Stevie and Lindsey coming back as a couple (our wishes) and comments about each show (Lindsey hug her! she rest her head on his shoulder!.. etc.).

It was a genuine feeling, I guess, but also a bit of a show, for the fans.
Old 11-19-2010, 05:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

^ Rock a little, or at least the road case anyway. Yeah, definitely big time leanage going on.
Old 11-19-2010, 06:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic View Post
I think the Lindsey attitude toward Stevie, with the kisses and the cozy gestures are genuine, but anyway part of the "Silver Springs" looks and show we got at the Dance and the tour. I remember The Ledge in 1997 with all the rumours about Stevie and Lindsey coming back as a couple (our wishes) and comments about each show (Lindsey hug her! she rest her head on his shoulder!.. etc.).

It was a genuine feeling, I guess, but also a bit of a show, for the fans.
Well, to each his own, although I think that's a bit far-fetched. I mean, at that point in their lives, I don't think they would need to be quite so touchy feely with each other - "for the fans". You don't see John & Christine acting that way, for example. I mean, why would the fans suddenly be EXPECTING them to act lovey-dovey? I thought they couldn't stand each other for 20 years...lol

But, hey it is a debate that will go on for as long as they want it to, I guess...and that could be eternity...

So, I just calls 'em likes I sees 'em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragrsrocalot View Post
^ Rock a little, or at least the road case anyway. Yeah, definitely big time leanage going on.
Love that!!

Last edited by CADreaming; 11-19-2010 at 06:29 PM..
Old 11-19-2010, 07:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Your time stamps are helpful. This weekend I will look at the clips again and use your guide to find things that I missed (like Stevie pointing out the exits). Who needs to shop for Thanksgiving, when I can do that?

He fell for her again, she watched it happen . . . meanwhile Will became a gleam in his dad's eye.

Michele
Fate has always been such a hideous bitch Goddess.
Old 11-19-2010, 07:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I see alot of flirting especially on Lindsey's part in this interview. He is acting like a school boy with a crush. During Say You Will and Unleashed interviews you have none of that. Lindsey just sits there talking in circles about his visionary talent, praying Stevie doesn't say too much about her space cadet visions.
Old 11-19-2010, 07:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
So did the bum hip, but who's paying attention? Oh, the camera man was...the closeup on the footwear was hysterical.
And it seemed like she briefly explaining to Mick why she had them on... and he said "I know"... but I couldn't make out what she was saying for him to say that or what it seemed Lindsey was saying about her shoes that caused her to explain why she had them on... It almost sounds like he was saying skeetchers or something like that. The camera was focused on Stevie, but Lindsey was making the comments about the shoes.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

1. Stevie's face starting about 9:01 in 1/4

2. What happened to Christine's solo contract?

3. 11:41: "We didn't talk."

4. 2/4; 4:17: O M G

5. 2/4; 6:55: "Not Labour!"

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Is Stevie whistling at the 7:06 minute mark in part 1. LOL Sure looks like it... and it's even a little audible.
Old 11-19-2010, 09:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Stevie seems SO aware of her appearance in all of these clips.
Old 11-19-2010, 10:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMan View Post
And it seemed like she briefly explaining to Mick why she had them on... and he said "I know"... but I couldn't make out what she was saying for him to say that or what it seemed Lindsey was saying about her shoes that caused her to explain why she had them on... It almost sounds like he was saying skeetchers or something like that. The camera was focused on Stevie, but Lindsey was making the comments about the shoes.
Yeah, I couldn't make that out either...

Oh, whoever said Stevie was pointing at the exits - are you talking about when she was pointing at John when he was asked was this his favorite lineup of Fleetwood Mac? I think she was cautioning him to answer in the affirmative.
Old 11-19-2010, 11:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yeah, I couldn't make that out either...

Oh, whoever said Stevie was pointing at the exits - are you talking about when she was pointing at John when he was asked was this his favorite lineup of Fleetwood Mac? I think she was cautioning him to answer in the affirmative.
I was talking about part 3 of the interview when they were asked if they were planning on recrafting any of the songs, and what might those songs be. She just kind of made hand motions that reminded me of a flight attendant. Like saying don't even go there type of thing.