The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-07-2013, 03:52 AM
Junior Ledgie

At the ready...got live nation open and also got a link via The Hydro website (only for Glasgow).

Going to get x3 of the £75 tickets. The next jump to £125 is too much and i think not worth the value!

Can't wait, i've been dreaming for the past three years for this to happen!!
Old 02-07-2013, 04:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Yes. Yeeeeeeeeeees Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Yessss Fuuuuuuuck Yes

~Love is my higher power. Family is my strength. Art is my passion - Kat Von D
Old 02-07-2013, 04:16 AM
Senior Ledgie

Nightmare time for me

Had problems logging into Live Nation and when eventually got on all I was offered was crappy seats in the wings.

Now it looks as though they've sold out Manchester for pre sales anyway.

Apparently the demand for tickets has taken everyone by surprise.

Will try general sales tomorrow but otherwise it'll be paying over the odds or nothing.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:53 AM
Junior Ledgie

God that was stressful. Ticket soup displays what blocks you can select but with live nation you are allocated a block and seat within that. I got through with live nation but decided i didn't want the block and seat they allocated so went out and back in and it said they weren't any tickets left. However i eventually managed to get back in and got tickets in the same block. Could have waited until tomorrow but wanted piece of mind today!

Hopefully by paying £85 each they are decent seats..!

Last edited by Darroch; 02-07-2013 at 04:59 AM..
Old 02-07-2013, 06:07 AM
Senior Ledgie

The Live Nation pre-sale has sold out for all venues. There are still tickets available from the Manchester Arena pre-sale but they are coming up a long way from the stage. I just pulled up block D, row L when I tested it.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

The Live Nation site crashed on me three or four times, then said there were no tickets left.

I give up. I'm not that desperate to see them tbh: I saw them in 03 and 09. I will try with the general sale tomorrow, but I get the impression that for whatever reason this tour is garnering interest beyond expectation, and so it'll probably be the same story when the remaining tickets go up.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:33 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulpian View Post
The Live Nation site crashed on me three or four times, then said there were no tickets left.

I give up. I'm not that desperate to see them tbh: I saw them in 03 and 09. I will try with the general sale tomorrow, but I get the impression that for whatever reason this tour is garnering interest beyond expectation, and so it'll probably be the same story when the remaining tickets go up.
Same thing with me

I saw them three times in 2003 and was front row for all three so I'll only go if I get very good seats.

The demand is way, way higher than in 2003/2009 as noted before according to someone I spoke to who works in the business. In 2003 they played Manchester twice but I think only once in 2009? Maybe they weren't expecting the rush for tickets.

Well done to all those who got tickets though
Old 02-07-2013, 10:36 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Lee View Post
The Live Nation pre-sale has sold out for all venues. There are still tickets available from the Manchester Arena pre-sale but they are coming up a long way from the stage. I just pulled up block D, row L when I tested it.
Thanks for that info Phil.

Block D is pretty good but after being up front the last few times I saw them I was hoping to get lucky with a Block A-C seat.

The platinum tickets have Block A, front row available but it's £450 a pair.

I'm hoping they add a second Manchester date but I doubt it. I think it'll only be London that get dates added.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking

Stressful morning. Live Nation pre sale always sucks. It took me fourteen attempts to get Madonna tickets (I got them) last time because they kept saying none available. I persisted though. Took me about 6 attempts but I got two tickets for Birmingham. Decent seats too.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:59 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
Thanks for that info Phil.

Block D is pretty good but after being up front the last few times I saw them I was hoping to get lucky with a Block A-C seat.

The platinum tickets have Block A, front row available but it's £450 a pair.

I'm hoping they add a second Manchester date but I doubt it. I think it'll only be London that get dates added.
Blimey, a single Platinum ticket is quite a bit more money than I spent to get a Meet and Greet with Mick.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Managed to get 8 rows from stage after several unsuccessful attempts. Live Nation kept crashing/saying that no tickets were available. Pretty stressful as I was at work and was trying to book with a class full of kids. I think they thought I was going crazy! Surely more UK dates will be announced as there has been such a big response to presale.

Old 02-07-2013, 04:47 PM
Ledgie

I went and queued at the secc box office for the presale for the hydro glasgow and got front row tickets. Delighted as the tickets I have had for the shows in 2003 and 2009 were not great. I now cant wait until October. Bit pricy however.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:08 PM
Junior Ledgie

im so happy that i got a meet and greet for mick in dublin.. just hope it all goes smoothly .. i wonder if it will be before or after the concert .. and will details be emailed on what exactly we should do ... gonna have to buy a standing ticket as well though as i want to stand at the stage ... and it looks like they will add a second date (well hopefully) like they did in 2009 .. cant wait to see them again.. roll on sept 20th
Old 02-07-2013, 05:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm waaay up in the nosebleeds but i couldn't care less, just keep remembering that I'm going to be seeing so many of my favourite songs played live by people I love, and it's going to be amazing regardless of where I'm sitting.

~Love is my higher power. Family is my strength. Art is my passion - Kat Von D
Old 02-07-2013, 06:14 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dersaw View Post
I went and queued at the secc box office for the presale for the hydro glasgow and got front row tickets. Delighted as the tickets I have had for the shows in 2003 and 2009 were not great. I now cant wait until October. Bit pricy however.
Nice one

I was reading about the Hydro at the weekend, have you been there before? It looks fab.

That gig should be great as it's on Lindsey's birthday!