User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-01-2018, 03:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
You don’t wake up one day and decide you hate someone enough to get fired. It takes time.
That's right, it takes time literally.....so from 2011 to now a lot has changed for her to have become resentful and spiteful....Christine returning, her solo tour, BuckMcVie, TP passing...she's in a totally different headspace now...and not a positive one
Old 08-01-2018, 07:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel75 View Post
That's right, it takes time literally.....so from 2011 to now a lot has changed for her to have become resentful and spiteful....Christine returning, her solo tour, BuckMcVie, TP passing...she's in a totally different headspace now...and not a positive one
I think Christine returning and BuckVie were pivotal in her behavior change, whether some like to believe it or not,
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 08-01-2018, 07:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
I think Christine returning and BuckVie were pivotal in her behavior change, whether some like to believe it or not,
I believe Christine coming back influenced her a lot. She felt like THE star until Chris came back. Then she saw how excited the fans were to have her back, and reality kicked in.

Bitter little troll.
Old 08-01-2018, 07:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I believe Christine coming back influenced her a lot. She felt like THE star until Chris came back. Then she saw how excited the fans were to have her back, and reality kicked in.

Bitter little troll.
Didn't she say something in an interview where she did not sound happy about them going forward with it. I remember something like that. And yes she is a bitter old tambourine troll. This is not going to be a fun tour for them because people like us are everywhere. I'm foreseeing big Lindsey signs being held up at the concerts RIGHT in front of Tambourine B/witch. Might be fun...and worth the money.

Last edited by secondhandchain; 08-01-2018 at 07:44 PM..
Old 08-01-2018, 08:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Bitter little troll.
I think she knew the return of Christine meant the end of her "almost normal at times" relationship with Lindsey. She always knew they share a musical connection and of course that makes her jealous. She knew she was gonna ruin it with her jealousy and bitterness.

She should have recorded that FM album and BM would have never existed.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Old 08-01-2018, 11:02 PM
Senior Ledgie

re:She should have recorded that FM album and BM would have never existed.

Exactly. It looked even then like she herself created the situation with a narrative that ultimately lead to the return and Fleetwood Mac tour. Narrative Spin ... response - Poof! Christine's back! Problem solved.
Old 08-01-2018, 11:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
Didn't she say something in an interview where she did not sound happy about them going forward with it. I remember something like that. And yes she is a bitter old tambourine troll. This is not going to be a fun tour for them because people like us are everywhere. I'm foreseeing big Lindsey signs being held up at the concerts RIGHT in front of Tambourine B/witch. Might be fun...and worth the money.
I sure hope they do. Surely to god they couldn't have security keep people out with "#teamLindsey", etc, T-shirts on.

I hope they YELL it when she's blathering on, yammering one of her endless, self-absorbed stories.

And it would be fun, if there was a group of people intent on getting their message heard(or in her case, herd).
Old 08-01-2018, 11:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

And it would be fun, if there was a group of people intent on getting their message heard(or in her case, herd).
Herd.....Hmmmm I see what you did there
Old 08-01-2018, 11:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel75 View Post
Herd.....Hmmmm I see what you did there
A golden moldy to accompany....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGBqB_k84Ms
Old 08-02-2018, 12:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
A golden moldy to accompany....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGBqB_k84Ms
HA HA! A new version of Goatsy..... er I mean Gypsy.
Old 08-03-2018, 02:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Bitter little troll.
Yes! In 2015 we had flowers and a big Welcome back sign for Christine and Stevie was pissed. To the point that she did not even pretend to be happy onstage. She was unprofessional and did not even say goodnight, little troll that she has become.
Old 08-03-2018, 06:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientQueen View Post
Yes! In 2015 we had flowers and a big Welcome back sign for Christine and Stevie was pissed. To the point that she did not even pretend to be happy onstage. She was unprofessional and did not even say goodnight, little troll that she has become.
Thanks for the story! I always thought she was jealous because of her musical relationship with Lindsey but this is even better!
Old 08-03-2018, 06:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I also think in the years before Christine returned, Stevie could have imagined ..
It’s Buckingham Nicks, still on stage, touring together..after all these years, on stage they were B/N. plus band.
I think at first she wecolmed Christine back but then realised the B/N party had ended...
And Christine gets on with Lindsey
Old 08-03-2018, 06:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientQueen View Post
Thank you for that insight!
So she didn't even give the dreamcatcher/universal consciousness of FM fans speech?!! Was this in Koln by any chance?
Old 08-03-2018, 10:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
Thank you for that insight!
So she didn't even give the dreamcatcher/universal consciousness of FM fans speech?!! Was this in Koln by any chance?
So is she going to give the dream catcher speech at the next tour that "all of the fans in the FM universe got together and willed Lindsey's firing". She'll say anything. She's become so insufferable the last 3 years and I wonder if she got hit on the head or something cuz girl ain't right anymore.