User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-08-2009, 07:02 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Thank you for acknowledging my expertise!
Hey, I pay attention!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodfather View Post
I Can't Wait, I Can't Wait...to see more of the pictures you have. I'm determined to get something! Haha.
I've got to get a bunch of work done for a new client today, but after that, I will be a memorabilia posting machine.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 10-08-2009, 08:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post

I've got to get a bunch of work done for a new client today, but after that, I will be a memorabilia posting machine.
Yay! If you would, can you please note that I'm definitely going to want some of the pictures we talked about in PM? I have the day from academia hell today so I'm not sure if I'll have time to lurk around the Ledge and reserve things for myself all day.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm interested in the piano sheet music songbook for Tango in the Night if you have one. It's got the whole album's songs in there. I used to know how to play Seven Wonders and Mystified and can't remember for the life of me how to anymore. I learned them from this songbook and it's the only great one missing from my collection.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Lindsey........

Quote:
Lindsey Buckingham, Sexlord

Also, yes, no crying - I got enough Stevie to go around, I think.
speaking of Lindsey Buckingham, Sexlord....check out http://bla.fleetwoodmac.net/index.ph...x_v2&id=73&c=9 Didn't want to post pic on here because I don't want to offend anyone
Old 10-08-2009, 09:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
speaking of Lindsey Buckingham, Sexlord....check out http://bla.fleetwoodmac.net/index.ph...x_v2&id=73&c=9 Didn't want to post pic on here because I don't want to offend anyone
i remember a site having this as a wallpaper you could use~

his instrument sure looks fine~
Old 10-08-2009, 10:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Awright!
Old 10-08-2009, 10:53 PM
Registered

Quote:
That's not offensive. That's wholesome. Nutritious AND delicious. Packed with essential vitamins and minerals. Part of your balanced breakfast.

I excell at melding sexual innuendo with breakfast cereal sales jargon. It's just one of the many services I provide, really.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 10-09-2009, 12:11 AM
Registered

Default Fourth wave

Here come photos and other odds & ends!

Shipping/payment info same as before. My scanner is on the blink, so I unfortunately cannot scan the scannables and have to settle for taking pictures of pictures, which sucks, but it's the best I can do at the moment.

All paper items are in mint condition unless otherwise noted. Some of these were stored in the scrapbook I've been working at off and on for a while (mostly off, heh), but I used photo corners instead of glue or tape, even on the newspaper and magazine pieces.

Black & white matte finish 8x10. I call this one Crouching Stevie, Hidden Bassist. Lindsey is wearing fancy wooden sandals. I purchased this directly from the photographer. He was dumb and taped it onto the matting with freaking packing tape, and the mat has a minor crease on the top and bottom, but the photo itself is not creased. I don't think the mat creases would be visible if framed. I have a double of this one and a photo that goes with it on the wall in plain black frames, and they look great like whoa. - (SOLD)

Stevie & Kim Anderson wedding newspaper clipping. Caption is titled "Stevie Nicks: Hits and Mrs." (wocka wocka) and gives some info about the wedding. - $4

Rock Stars trading cards - One full band card with Billy & Rick, two of just Stevie. Each gives a fact on the back. - $1 each

Trouble in Shangri La promo lyric booklet. This is gorgeous, with a sort of sheer rice paper cover with Stevie on it, laid over heavy cream-colored pages. Contains all lyrics for the album. - $16

Two page black and white magazine photo of the whole band. Right-hand page says "Mick & Mac" in a black circle. I can't remember which magazine this came out of, eek. - $12

Postcards!

Top row, left to right: Red-toned/sepia-ish photo of a very young Stevie lookin' pretty. - $7

Rock a Little promo. This one is banged up. Whoever had it before me glued it down in a scrapbook, so the back is messed up, and there's also a crease towards the top on the front, but otherwise fine. - $2

Rumours postcard - front shows band, back shows pre-printed signatures of all members. I believe these were cards that the record label sent out if you wrote in. I HAVE TEN OF THESE, and they are all in perfect mint condition. - $6 each

Various live photos of Stevie. Top and bottom rows are all 4x6, middle row is 3x5. As far as I can tell, these are all actual photos and not print-at-home eBay junk, though the last photo in the top row (the one that looks like Stevie is flashing gang signs), I can't be certain of. All of the images are sharp & clear. Photo directly underneath gangsta Stevie has some scratches on it, but nothing major & doesn't affect the image itself, just the glossy finish. - $2.50 each except scratched one, which be $2

Entire Mac feature from the May 2003 issue of Uncut (I believe it is 21 pages total). Tons of pictures, including some full page photos, and lots of info on the history of the band. I've got a black clip holding this one together, but all of the pages were carefully razored out of the magazine. - $16

Full page black and white Stevie magazine picture. This comes from the same Uncut article mentioned above (but diff magazine, the feature above still has the one that belongs to it, too). - $6

Magazine clipping. I don't know what magazine this came from, but the feature is called Drug Stars and the title reads, "Fleetwood Mac: They lost their grip. Mainly on a huge bag of cocaine." Caption on the photo reads "The Mac: not averse to the devil's dandruff." I lol'd. - $4

Okay, more later!

Last edited by Zombie; 10-09-2009 at 12:35 AM..
Old 10-09-2009, 12:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Here come photos and other odds & ends!

Shipping/payment info same as before. My scanner is on the blink, so I unfortunately cannot scan the scannables and have to settle for taking pictures of pictures, which sucks, but it's the best I can do at the moment.

All paper items are in mint condition unless otherwise noted. Some of these were stored in the scrapbook I've been working at off and on for a while (mostly off, heh), but I used photo corners instead of glue or tape, even on the newspaper and magazine pieces.

Black & white matte finish 8x10. I call this one Crouching Stevie, Hidden Bassist. Lindsey is wearing fancy wooden sandals. I purchased this directly from the photographer. He was dumb and taped it onto the matting with freaking packing tape, and the mat has a minor crease on the top and bottom, but the photo itself is not creased. I don't think the mat creases would be visible if framed. I have a double of this one and a photo that goes with it on the wall in plain black frames, and they look great like whoa. - $12
DIBS!

10CHARACTERS!

Would it last forever? You and I together, hand in hand
we run away♥
Old 10-09-2009, 12:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Black & white matte finish 8x10. I call this one Crouching Stevie, Hidden Bassist. Lindsey is wearing fancy wooden sandals. I purchased this directly from the photographer. He was dumb and taped it onto the matting with freaking packing tape, and the mat has a minor crease on the top and bottom, but the photo itself is not creased. I don't think the mat creases would be visible if framed. I have a double of this one and a photo that goes with it on the wall in plain black frames, and they look great like whoa. - $12
You are evil. This is so tempting.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:18 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetwoodtrick View Post
DIBS!

10CHARACTERS!
YAY! So noted and all yours. Also, excellent choice! This is one of my most favorite ever Stevie photos - the way the stage light looks, beaming down on her head like that, is awesome.

Old 10-09-2009, 12:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetwoodtrick View Post
DIBS!

10CHARACTERS!
Thank you for saving me from myself on that one hhahahahahahahahaha
Old 10-09-2009, 12:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
YAY! So noted and all yours. Also, excellent choice! This is one of my most favorite ever Stevie photos - the way the stage light looks, beaming down on her head like that, is awesome.
But I did feel like a total creeper waiting for this! I've seriously checked this thread like every 15 seconds since I got home from volleyball. And that was like 3 hours ago!

I officially love you by the way.

we run away♥
Old 10-09-2009, 12:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Yep I was gonna go for that myself. I'd like to be first runner-up on that B/W photo in case the winner can not fulfill obligations.

And dang, I just paid a lot more for a Rumours postcard a few days ago!
Old 10-09-2009, 12:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
Thank you for saving me from myself on that one hhahahahahahahahaha

Not a problem!

we run away♥