The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-09-2009, 07:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

“Remember, in the grand scheme of things, what we do for a living is not very important. After all, we’re not curing cancer here.” - John McVie
http://goldduststevie.tumblr.com/
Old 03-09-2009, 09:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by danax6 View Post
If you listen carefully someone asks them to kiss each other, it's not as if they did that voluntarily.
and then someone went "ewwww", then they asked for Lindsey 'alone'...I know it is done, but that was a tad rude.
I notice when K stepped away, Lindsey appeared even more nervous.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:15 AM
Senior Ledgie

I've always wondered about her and Lindsey since she was with him the longest out of all his girlfriends besides his wife. I wonder what she thought of his relationship with Stevie even though she didn't have to be around her as much as Carol Ann did. I wonder why they didn't work out, Lindsey said he had a bunch of crazy ex girlfriends I wonder if that applies to Cheri she seemed normal in the video but who knows.
Old 03-09-2009, 01:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I remember that one interview when he said he ran lines with his girlfriend who was an actress in his spare time. I don't know if he meant Cheri or Anne Heche at that point.

Michele
Old 03-09-2009, 03:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I remember that one interview when he said he ran lines with his girlfriend who was an actress in his spare time. I don't know if he meant Cheri or Anne Heche at that point.

Michele
Probably her. Honestly, was he with AH long enough to refer to her as a girlfriend? I don't know.

I don't think she looks all that "normal." She seems very clingy, hyper, and a bit of a camera hog. Plus, like I said, kinda drunk. But that is purely what I get from the video.

The above pics of her must have been when she was very young. I'd say she is probably around her late 40s in the video, but in the pictures she looks early 30s. How long was she with Lindsey?

They said "ewww" for real? The nerve. They better not be saying that about LB because he is the farthest thing from "ewww" that I can think of. Whenever I think of Lindsey, it's always "ahhh" like in "wow, he's amazing" or "wow, he can play" or "wow, he's really hot."

People are weird.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL
Old 03-09-2009, 05:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by danax6 View Post
If you listen carefully someone asks them to kiss each other, it's not as if they did that voluntarily.
In the video with Cheri, you can hear the photogs asking "which one is Lindsey?" and someone else says "the guy".

The kissing looks awkward to me, but he always looks awkward in situations like that. Kristin looks at him like "uh, are we gonna kiss?"

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey
Old 03-09-2009, 06:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hmm...I listened to that L&K vid and I didn't hear "eww" it was more like "ooohh Lindsey." Corny, I mean, omg he kissed his wife.

Although I do believe Lindsey is an arrogant something else, I think by now the "is he the girl?" or "Lindsey's a girl's name" things don't bother him. He probably laughs at them. Honestly, though, I wonder if they made fun of him so much in school that he's built some kind of resistance against these things. After almost 60 years of it he's probably like "STFU. At least every other dude doesn't have my name."

Old 03-09-2009, 06:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
omg he kissed his wife.
yep.
I thought the request was ridic and, as stated when this video was originally posted, WTH? did they just step out of a wedding chapel? what next, a rice pelting? did they expect some sensual kiss? obviously totally awkward with the lights, flash, shoutouts, etc.

paparazzi just plain sux.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:55 PM
Senior Ledgie

you're gonna kill me but i have to say it: cheri reminds me a little bit to barbra streisand.

Barbra don't get mad, I'm not comparing her to you, I'm just pointing some resembling, that's all!

this man lindsey...has something almost obsessive with blondes...
Old 03-09-2009, 07:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinnette View Post

this man lindsey...has something almost obsessive with blondes...
I know, right? But my best friend is a brunette and her husband had dated nothing but blonds prior to her. I asked him if he had a "thing" for blonds and whether my friend squashed that and he stated that it was absolutely coincidental. Half the girls weren't even natural blonds, but that was the hair color about 70% of females in his area had, and it just so happened he dated only blonds even though he wasn't preferable. He fell madly for my friend (*cough*cuzbrunettesarebetterandhotter*cough*).

So maybe the case is so with LB. But imo he looks like he loves the blondies...aww, with his cute little blond daughters.

Old 03-09-2009, 10:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
yep.
I thought the request was ridic and, as stated when this video was originally posted, WTH? did they just step out of a wedding chapel? what next, a rice pelting? did they expect some sensual kiss? obviously totally awkward with the lights, flash, shoutouts, etc.

paparazzi just plain sux.
Ugh. It's even stupid when people do it at weddings, much less to people who have been together for 10 years. Lindsey should have ignored them.

Hey, remember the video on his website when he had his brother with him and Kristen was getting ready to leave to go back to California. He was filming and he told her to give him a kiss. Guess she was trying to sneak away without one.

Michele
Old 03-09-2009, 10:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Ugh. It's even stupid when people do it at weddings, much less to people who have been together for 10 years. Lindsey should have ignored them.

Hey, remember the video on his website when he had his brother with him and Kristen was getting ready to leave to go back to California. He was filming and he told her to give him a kiss. Guess she was trying to sneak away without one.

Michele
Do you know how I can find this video? I swear everytime I see those two they have like zero chemistry. I dont know what it is about them but they just dont seem to go together. I wonder what they have in common ya know?
Old 03-09-2009, 10:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kak125 View Post
Do you know how I can find this video? I swear everytime I see those two they have like zero chemistry. I dont know what it is about them but they just dont seem to go together. I wonder what they have in common ya know?
Go to www.lindseybuckingham.com and then you will see 8 videos posted, with behind the scenes clips. I am not sure, but I think the one I'm talking about is "Family Time." Jeff came to spend a week with Lindsey and Kristen was getting ready to go home. In fairness to her, if Lindsey had taken time to put down the camera, he probably would have gotten a goodbye kiss unprompted.

Michele
Old 03-09-2009, 10:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Go to www.lindseybuckingham.com and then you will see 8 videos posted, with behind the scenes clips. I am not sure, but I think the one I'm talking about is "Family Time." Jeff came to spend a week with Lindsey and Kristen was getting ready to go home. In fairness to her, if Lindsey had taken time to put down the camera, he probably would have gotten a goodbye kiss unprompted.

Michele
So can you believe that I went to his site and tried to watch some of those videos and now it comes up as private. WTF? How annoying, LOL! Thank you though for letting me know where to find them.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kak125 View Post
So can you believe that I went to his site and tried to watch some of those videos and now it comes up as private. WTF? How annoying, LOL! Thank you though for letting me know where to find them.
Oh, sorry. I guess that has to do with what other people here have posted about: Warner Bros. suddenly not wanting any of their music online, even if it's the artist singing his own stuff, on his own website. Way for a record company to shoot itself in the foot. Michele