Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-11-2011, 03:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Where the heck is Zombie?

And Carrie if you're out there
this Bud's for you (actually, it's just
cran-grape). If you aren't permanently
banned get your ___ back on here.

Who else is missing from The Ledge Family?
Old 11-11-2011, 05:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
Where the heck is Zombie?

And Carrie if you're out there
this Bud's for you (actually, it's just
cran-grape). If you aren't permanently
banned get your ___ back on here.

Who else is missing from The Ledge Family?
Has Daniellaarisen been online in a while? I can't say that I've seen her. But maybe we've been missing each other.
Old 11-11-2011, 08:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
Has Daniellaarisen been online in a while? I can't say that I've seen her. But maybe we've been missing each other.

Yep.. and where have louie and Brandon been lately? They cant have, gasp... other things to do??
Old 11-11-2011, 10:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm really getting fed up with being woken up at 3:30 or 4:00 AM by my rommate coming back to the dorm and turning ALL the lights on. Last night, she even had a friend with her and they were talking and making noise and stuff...

It's just rude. I don't do that to her. I get ready in the dark in an attempt not to wake her up when I have class... why can't I get the same respect.

Why would someone, anyone, ESPECIALLY someone I am friends with, not think, 'Hey, it's 4:00 AM... she's trying to sleep... I probably shouldn't turn the overhead light on and leave it on for 45 minutes..."

/end rant.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodfather View Post
Yep.. and where have louie and Brandon been lately? They cant have, gasp... other things to do??
This place has been really slow lately, but it happens from time to time.

We can always talk about food!!!

Or booze!

Or sex!
Old 11-11-2011, 02:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
This place has been really slow lately, but it happens from time to time.

We can always talk about food!!!

Or booze!

Or sex!
True... slow periods do happen.

As for your plan for conversation... can all 3 of the above be combined at the actual same time?! I'm firmly of the belief that men can multi-task! There's a topic... but maybe that thread has passed??
Old 11-11-2011, 02:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
My new job is incredibly fast paced... I never have time at work to stop and check the Ledge. I have time today since it's a holiday and I'm at home. Since moving back to Austin, I've been increasingly busy outside of work too. I'm pretty active in my local scooter club. I just got a new 300cc Vespa, so I've been riding it a lot in my spare time. I'm always doing lots of outdoors stuff too (hiking, swimming, etc). Life has been pretty full lately, but I'm enjoying every minute of it!
Old 11-11-2011, 03:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I don't think i want to finish my degree at the university I am at now so i've got to sort out my ucas and my options for next year. It's so stressful, the amount I have going on with my life right now. Sometimes I feel like giving it all up. I love photography & I'm really passionate about art and film but sometimes I doubt my ability to get a career in it.
Old 11-11-2011, 03:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild-heart View Post
I don't think i want to finish my degree at the university I am at now so i've got to sort out my ucas and my options for next year. It's so stressful, the amount I have going on with my life right now. Sometimes I feel like giving it all up. I love photography & I'm really passionate about art and film but sometimes I doubt my ability to get a career in it.
NO CHARLY. DON'T DOUBT YOURSELF. YOU CAN DO IT. YOU CAN DO IT. YOU CAN DO IT. YOU CAN DO IT.
it's true, i wrote it many times to prove my point.

~Love is my higher power. Family is my strength. Art is my passion - Kat Von D
Old 11-11-2011, 04:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
My new job is incredibly fast paced... I never have time at work to stop and check the Ledge. I have time today since it's a holiday and I'm at home. Since moving back to Austin, I've been increasingly busy outside of work too. I'm pretty active in my local scooter club. I just got a new 300cc Vespa, so I've been riding it a lot in my spare time. I'm always doing lots of outdoors stuff too (hiking, swimming, etc). Life has been pretty full lately, but I'm enjoying every minute of it!
You like the job, though?

I rarely have time for the Ledge in the summer, but winter? Hellz, I got nothin' to do in the winter.
Old 11-12-2011, 12:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS...

That I went out to eat tonight and got a Margarita and I wasnt even carded =P That was my 2nd time thats happened....I dont mind since I am 21 after all lol

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 11-12-2011, 05:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Excellent! Glad you found something - you may have told me about it but, very rudely, iI can't remember! What are you doing now? I'm lucky at my job that I can go online when not busy, which I grant you isn't often. Sounds like you're having a great time.

Good all on the vespa. I've been toying with the idea of a scooter for a while since I had to get rid of my car.
Old 11-12-2011, 11:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Good all on the vespa. I've been toying with the idea of a scooter for a while since I had to get rid of my car.
I've had a pair of Vespas for nearly 4 years now. We started out with 150cc models. Unfortunately, a neighbor got out of her car without putting it into park, and her car rolled down the hill and flattened mine & my partner's Vespas about 2 months ago. So I took the opportunity to upgrade and got a 300cc Vespa. It's sooo much fun to ride. Very powerful (it's every bit as quick as a real motorcycle) and very comfortable. I can't stay off the stupid thing!

Old 11-12-2011, 11:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
You like the job, though?

I rarely have time for the Ledge in the summer, but winter? Hellz, I got nothin' to do in the winter.
It's just a job. But it's great to have a salary & full benefits again. Plus, my coworkers are awesome.
Old 11-12-2011, 01:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
It's just a job. But it's great to have a salary & full benefits again. Plus, my coworkers are awesome.
The most important part of any job! Glad to hear this. Mine are pretty great too.