Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Post-Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-18-2004, 08:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default did you know that BTM had a multimedia feature?

i sure didn't! i just played it using the dvd, and to my surprise there were pics and lyrics playing along

somewhere deep in the middle of the night baby, i think about you!!! she says somewhere deep in the middle of the night my baby, i think about you!!!! she says i know what it sounds liiike! i know what it sounds liiiiiiiiiiike, i know what it sounds like, it sounds like youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!
Old 09-20-2004, 04:56 PM

I knew it, but didn't know how to get the features.
Old 09-21-2004, 06:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I remember reading that it was the first CD of its kind in that respect.
Old 09-21-2004, 03:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Is this on the regular CD version of it? I tried doing this, but it won't work on my DVD player....
Old 09-21-2004, 09:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I have never had any luck getting it to play on my computer, and I just tried it in my dvd player, and nada....
Old 09-22-2004, 07:18 AM
Administrator
Supporting Ledgie

Mine doesn't work either.
-Lis
Old 09-23-2004, 07:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

i wish i could check the cd to see its edition details, but here i'm stuck on a beautiful beach in thailand, 14 hours of flight from it. sorry

somewhere deep in the middle of the night baby, i think about you!!! she says somewhere deep in the middle of the night my baby, i think about you!!!! she says i know what it sounds liiike! i know what it sounds liiiiiiiiiiike, i know what it sounds like, it sounds like youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!
Old 09-23-2004, 05:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Yeah, my version has those details, but back in 90 didn't have any equipment to make it work... and it doesn't work in my dvd player either.
Old 09-23-2004, 06:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommer
i wish i could check the cd to see its edition details, but here i'm stuck on a beautiful beach in thailand, 14 hours of flight from it. sorry
Wait, you're on a beautiful beach in Thailand and you're....on your computer???? What the fluff is wrong with you?! Am I missing something???
love,
AMber

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 09-23-2004, 06:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Am I missing something???
Yeah. A lower case m.
Old 09-23-2004, 06:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
Yeah. A lower case m.
Good one Are you talking about my name? You talkin' to me??? Great, now I may never know why Tommer is on a beach with his computer....
AMber (yeah, you heard me, AMber!! )

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 09-24-2004, 11:10 AM

Quote:
i live near a beautiful beach in malibu, but my BTM still doesn't work

Tommer, put the computer away and enjoy yourself!

step away from the computer!
Old 09-25-2004, 07:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

yes, i'm at the most beautiful place i have ever seen, i'm with friends on a tiny tropical island on the Thai bay called ko phanghan, in a small resort, surrounded by a fabulous forest, where the shores are bright and flat, and at night lightnings fill the cloudless sky. honestly, my limited english vocabulary is just too lame to express the beauty that's around me. if you've seen that movie The Beach with robert carlisle and leonardo dicaprio, you can get the notion of what i'm talking about. everyone here are young cool ppl from all over the world, who came for sex, drugs and raving. and i'm having an excellent time and eating exotic fruits all day long. evrything here costs very close to nothing, other than this ****ty low-speed-yet-highly-expensive internet service, therefore i really have to go at this point.
bye!

Old 09-25-2004, 03:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
yes, i'm at the most beautiful place i have ever seen, i'm with friends on a tiny tropical island on the Thai bay called ko phanghan, in a small resort, surrounded by a fabulous forest, where the shores are bright and flat, and at night lightnings fill the cloudless sky. honestly, my limited english vocabulary is just too lame to express the beauty that's around me. if you've seen that movie The Beach with robert carlisle and leonardo dicaprio, you can get the notion of what i'm talking about. everyone here are young cool ppl from all over the world, who came for sex, drugs and raving. and i'm having an excellent time and eating exotic fruits all day long. evrything here costs very close to nothing, other than this ****ty low-speed-yet-highly-expensive internet service, therefore i really have to go at this point.
bye!
Omigod, as soon as i saw that movie i was like - I want to be deserted on that island...I'll ask you for travel tips when i can afford to take that vacation. I want to live there, run around in just a plant skirt, hunt and gather my food, spit out little wild bratletts, and just live and swim....gaw, i'm glad to see you appreciate it in a sublime way that cannot be described.. You go, Tommer!!!!!!
AMber