Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-18-2008, 04:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Well then please go discuss it on that other site. Here, we don't want garbage like this discussed. No offense to you though, just the subject.
who peed in your weaties? & who made you form god?~
Old 04-20-2008, 01:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Interesting. I've never heard about this woman or the claim that she is Stevie's daughter. Obviously she isn't, but she really does look like Stevie. I wonder if they're any pics of her from when she was younger.
Old 04-20-2008, 06:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default A little bit like Stevie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaghost View Post
From what I remember from years back, Cheryl did make (false) claims to be Stevie's daughter. Ironically I think she ended up in prison for fraud (although not connected to this claim), although I can't remember for sure. It doesn't look like she's making those claims anymore though.

She does look a little like her though:

http://cherylcusella.com/media/cheryl_cusella2.jpg

Yeah, she looks like Stevie. But I don't think that it's her daughter...Stevie was oly 16 when she was born.

Old 04-21-2008, 02:19 AM
Junior Ledgie

I seriously doubt Stevie's daughter would be a Stevie Nicks impersonator...

http://www.evermoresoapfactory.com
A full line of enchanting bath&body treats!
Old 08-23-2010, 01:50 AM
Junior Ledgie

I believe I was Cheryl's (Cusella) first date. It was a double date (thank god) so it was not like we saw each other much before the date. She just wanted to be with her best friend Melinda, and my friend need someone with a car. I don't remember much about the date.....but probably a disco for the 18 and under crowd...Mabel Murphy's-on a sunday night....maybe?

There was not a lot to Cheryl back in early 1979...very shy (at least around guys), but she was very attractive.

Her mom worked many years as a waitress at Coco's in Scottsdale's fashion square area. She seemed to be the bread winner of the family, making life for young Cheryl, Theresa, and Nino a challenge early on . I remember even back then the rumor that Cheryl was related to Stevie Nicks, but at the time, I really did not put much thought into it.

I remember meeting Cheryl's stepdad (Theresa's dad), and at the time got the impression he was a Vietnam veteran with a lot of personal issues, but then it might have been me getting the once over by a weary stepdad

Fast forward to June 1986, I remember hearing Cheryl was going to the Stevie Nicks concert at Compton Terrace. Limo/Backstage...I believe her and Stevie met for the first time that evening. If you ask me, this is where she met the people who steered her in the wrong direction, and took advantage of her connection to concert world. Before she knew it, she was beyond the point of know return, and people got hurt.

The last I had contact with the Cesella's was in 1989, when I move to California.

C

Last edited by 1979 friend; 08-23-2010 at 02:00 AM..
Old 08-23-2010, 09:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I don't see the resemblence, personally
Old 08-23-2010, 09:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Cheryl has a ton of videos on you tube. She actually is a good impersonator (lip synchs) except she walks around with the mic instead of keeping it on the stand.
Old 08-23-2010, 09:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel69 View Post
Cheryl has a ton of videos on you tube. She actually is a good impersonator (lip synchs) except she walks around with the mic instead of keeping it on the stand.
Sacrilege
Old 08-23-2010, 09:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Maybe a long lost sister? In that one photo though there is quite a resemblance.
Old 08-23-2010, 11:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I actually have a copy of Cheryl's autobio 'Sweet Poison' - written in about 1990, and advertised as a full pager in 'US Magazine' as a 'best seller'

Incidentally, the book's about her life as a Stevie impersonator, and how she ended up in jail for supposedly cheating people who gave her $$ to promote concerts.

Anyways, in the book Cheryl mentions her own family members, and not once made any reference to being Stevie's 'daughter'. Her only ties to the Nickses was that she became good friends with Stevie's mother Barbara for awhile.

Cheryl Cusella being Stevie's daughter (which is new to me) is just a ridiculous rumour.
Old 08-23-2010, 01:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Anyone else think this thread is hilarious? I don't see the resemblance and even if this woman was a carbon copy of Stevie, I still would laugh at the idea of Stevie having a secret daughter.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm prepared for the stoning, but...I agree with Viv's post

This topic should appear in the Enquirer, not a fan forum.
Old 08-23-2010, 04:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

This thread leaves me basically speechless. WTF? Why would a 16 year old Stevie have a child and would never even mention her daughter while the adult Stevie had abortions and talked about it, heck even wrote several songs about it?

How in the world could Stevie have a child that has not been brought up by herself or her parents? And why would her secret daughter chose to be an impersonator when she could sell her story to the tabloids and start a career on her own, no matter how talented or not?

And why am I writing about it at all?

This is ridiculous.

Last edited by AncientQueen; 08-23-2010 at 04:31 PM..
Old 08-23-2010, 04:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientQueen View Post
This thread leaves me basically speechless. WTF? Why would a 16 year old Stevie have a child and would never even mention her daughter while the adult Stevie had abortions and talked about it, heck even wrote several songs about it?

How in the world could Stevie have a child that has not been brought up by herself or her parents? And why would her secret daughter chose to be an impersonator when she could sell her story to the tabloids and start a career on her own, no matter how talented or not?
It really isn't that far-fetched. While I personally doubt this woman has any connection to Stevie, 16 year olds were commonly sequestered to have secret babies back in the time that Cheryl was born - to preserve the honor of the family. It still happens today.
Old 08-23-2010, 04:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmaContestant View Post
It really isn't that far-fetched. While I personally doubt this woman has any connection to Stevie, 16 year olds were commonly sequestered to have secret babies back in the time that Cheryl was born - to preserve the honor of the family. It still happens today.
For my dear life I cannot see that happen in the Nicks family. her parents basically allowed their underage daughter to move in (is that shackin up? ) with an unemployed hippie with a guitar fixation, to drop out of university and to start a music career in freakin' San Francisco in 1968. Go and find more liberal parents.

Plus - the family frequently moved due to her fathers business anyway, in their case there was not much honor to preserve from the neighborhood and it would have been easy to just move once more.

Last edited by AncientQueen; 08-23-2010 at 04:55 PM..