The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Stevie Nicks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-16-2019, 07:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Dark in my flaming staircase, being totally unfamiliar with the artist or her music

Obviously none of you guys were on this forum during the Greatest Hits Hell period.
Old 04-16-2019, 08:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SortaSavageLike View Post
Obviously none of you guys were on this forum during the Greatest Hits Hell period.
Are you referring to her tours between 2005-2010?
Old 04-16-2019, 09:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I say this as a diehard Stevie fan, but my goodness, we need more posts like this on this board, and less of the unfocused inventive. Literal LOL.
Old 04-16-2019, 10:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
No one suggested it was your fault. It is not even your concern.
It is of course my concern, and the concern of many others who have weighed I here. We are members of the forum and dismayed at the declining discourse here and the idea that it has turned people away. Sorry I care about the ledge.
Old 04-16-2019, 10:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Old 04-16-2019, 10:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitzo View Post
It is of course my concern, and the concern of many others who have weighed I here. We are members of the forum and dismayed at the declining discourse here and the idea that it has turned people away. Sorry I care about the ledge.
Then refrain from repeating yourself in this single thread I don't know how many times now and put your energy back into the kind of discourse you want to see here.

As I've said multiple times, we hear you...but I do not understand what you expect to accomplish by repeating the same statement about your dissatisfaction with this forum.
Old 04-17-2019, 04:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
Then refrain from repeating yourself in this single thread I don't know how many times now and put your energy back into the kind of discourse you want to see here.

As I've said multiple times, we hear you...but I do not understand what you expect to accomplish by repeating the same statement about your dissatisfaction with this forum.
Thank goodness no one here is constantly repeating how much they hate Stevie and Mick for firing Lindsey and ruining FM's legacy!

Old 04-17-2019, 06:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

and here we go again...folks want to control discussion topics that they dont like or endlessly complain about negativity, meanwhile not taking any initiative to bring back the discussion they would like to see happen here.

Last edited by BigAl84; 04-17-2019 at 06:49 AM..
Old 04-17-2019, 06:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Thank goodness no one here is constantly repeating how much they hate Stevie and Mick for firing Lindsey and ruining FM's legacy!

thank goodness no one here is constantly repeating how much they dislike people disliking mick and stevie! its a two way street buddy.

Last edited by BigAl84; 04-17-2019 at 06:48 AM..
Old 04-17-2019, 06:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
thank goodness no one here is constantly repeating how much they dislike people disliking mick and stevie! its a two way street buddy.
Exactly... or never ending cycle, really.
Old 04-17-2019, 12:17 PM
Administrator
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:

At least hatred for Stevie and Mick is a Fleetwood Mac discussion. Having an insatiable urge to repeatedly call out other posters is not a discussion about the band and does not contribute anything. Once your complaints about other members have been made, they should not be continuously repeated.
Old 04-17-2019, 12:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitzo View Post
You seem to care more about enforcing your opinions on the way the Forum should be run, who should participate in it and how, than about the Forum itself. I think you should start a Facebook page, assuming you do not already have one, and create a community that you find welcoming and fruitful, rather than trying to reshape this one to your liking. You've lodged many complaints, all of them similar. You've chased members you disliked around the forum to correct their grammar and pronoun/possessive usage and generally created much more of a nuisance than the one you object to and will not block or ignore the posts that you say offend you. You wear your refusal to do so as a badge of honor, but I find the behavior disruptive.
Old 04-17-2019, 03:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePenguin View Post
At least hatred for Stevie and Mick is a Fleetwood Mac discussion. Having an insatiable urge to repeatedly call out other posters is not a discussion about the band and does not contribute anything. Once your complaints about other members have been made, they should not be continuously repeated.
I noticed bigal didn't get the same notice. So he could call me out, but I couldn't call him out? Got it, thanks and I certainly won't do it again.
Old 04-17-2019, 03:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I don't recall this, what happened and when?
Old 04-17-2019, 06:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I noticed bigal didn't get the same notice. So he could call me out, but I couldn't call him out? Got it, thanks and I certainly won't do it again.
You quoted Big Al and initiated a discussion with him about how tedious posts concerning Lindsey's ouster have become and he replied to you. You came into the thread to insert that comment. You started that conversation. If you hadn't, no one would have called you out about anything.