The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-15-2004, 02:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
Guys after this is all over in a few days, I have something up my sleeve that will hopefully shut some of you up. I'll reveal what I'm doing after the winner of this (the best survivor ever) is crowned.
So, whatever is up your sleeve, it's goal is to shut people up? People you don't agree with? What kind of people? Why must they be silenced? Tell us now!!!! Sorry, I hate when people tell you they have a secret, then you don't get to know it....grrrrrr.....
AMber

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 09-15-2004, 02:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
It would not be a first.
At least I can exercise my God given, but non-constitutional right, to admit it when I am - Mr. "Oliver North is no convict, never was, but I'll call him one anyway just to be stubborn"

save the cheerleader - save the world

Last edited by strandinthewind; 09-15-2004 at 03:05 PM..
Old 09-15-2004, 03:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
Guys after this is all over in a few days, I have something up my sleeve that will hopefully shut some of you up. I'll reveal what I'm doing after the winner of this (the best survivor ever) is crowned.
Secret Secret - I've got a secret!

Thank you very much Mr. Roboto - I WANNA THANK YOU!!!!

Old 09-15-2004, 03:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default No Vote Here

Quote:
Because I don't think even the majority of die-hard Stevie fans think she has the best stuff on Tango. If they did...well...that would just be absurd.

If it smells like ****...
Now, see, I could have sworn that "Chiffon Heads" were far too loyal to Stevie, to recognize crap. Isn't that unwavering loyalty the biggest reason why they're so maligned?
Old 09-15-2004, 03:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default No Vote Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
Sorry, I hate when people tell you they have a secret, then you don't get to know it....grrrrrr.....
I have a secret!!!

(I hid it behind a "spoiler" tag, so highlight it!)

Spoiler:
I'm attracted to other guys.

Oh, wait. I guess that's not much of a secret, is it?
Old 09-15-2004, 03:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind
At least I can exercise my God given, but non-constitutional right, to admit it when I am Mr. "Oliver North is no convict, never was"

Oliver L. North: Convicted of altering and destroying documents, accepting an illegal gratuity, and aiding and abetting in the obstruction of Congress.

Also:

-Was involved in "a contingency plan in the event of emergency that would suspend the American constitution."
-In 1974, was arrested for running through a Virginia suburb naked while brandishing a 45-caliber pistol.
-Underwent ECT treatment for an undisclosed psychological illness.
-Claims to never have heard of the Mai Lai massacre.
-Contradicted himself about never hearing about the Mai Lai massacre by chastizing journalists for covering the massacre when he appeard on Willaim Buckley's TV show in the 70s.
-Had his secretary shred documents that proved he had illegal dealings with the Contras.
-Has a history of being cocaine addict, has also used heroine.
-Ignored the Uniform Code of Military Justice by failing to disobey illegal orders.
-Illegally ignored the Boland Amendment and assisted in funding the Contras.

And he also believes that the Constitution gives American citizens no rights whatsoever.

Old 09-15-2004, 03:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Oliver L. North: Convicted of altering and destroying documents, accepting an illegal gratuity, and aiding and abetting in the obstruction of Congress.

Also:

-Was involved in "a contingency plan in the event of emergency that would suspend the American constitution."
-In 1974, was arrested for running through a Virginia suburb naked while brandishing a 45-caliber pistol.
-Underwent ECT treatment for an undisclosed psychological illness.
-Claims to never have heard of the Mai Lai massacre.
-Contradicted himself about never hearing about the Mai Lai massacre by chastizing journalists for covering the massacre when he appeard on Willaim Buckley's TV show in the 70s.
-Had his secretary shred documents that proved he had illegal dealings with the Contras.
-Has a history of being cocaine addict, has also used heroine.
-Ignored the Uniform Code of Military Justice by failing to disobey illegal orders.
-Illegally ignored the Boland Amendment and assisted in funding the Contras.
\

Yes, but his conviction was no good, it was overturned. Thus, they never existed at all!!!!!1

Once again, you just cannot tell the whole story so you just say the part that supports you and hope no one will know the rest, which clearly in this case does not support you one bit

Note - this does not mean he did not do it - it just means he was erroneously convicted, which is to say never convicted at all !!!!!!!!

Old 09-15-2004, 03:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Stew
I have a secret!!!

(I hid it behind a "spoiler" tag, so highlight it!)

Spoiler:
I'm attracted to other guys.

Oh, wait. I guess that's not much of a secret, is it?
pffffft....you silly...
AMber

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 09-15-2004, 03:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Stew
Now, see, I could have sworn that "Chiffon Heads" were far too loyal to Stevie, to recognize crap. Isn't that unwavering loyalty the biggest reason why they're so maligned?
Ack! THERE IS NO CHIFFON HEAD MAFIA!!
AMber

Old 09-15-2004, 03:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
YEs, but none of those convictions were good, they were overturned. Thus, they never existed at all!!!!!1

Once again, you just cannot tell the whole story so you just say the part that supports you and hope no one will know the rest, which clearly in this case does not support you one bit
It's a known fact that the convictions were overturned on a technicality. Still doesn't mean that he didn't live as a convict for three years. You even said so. Shall I quote?

Old 09-15-2004, 03:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Ack! THERE IS NO CHIFFON HEAD MAFIA!!
AMber
Of course there is. Stick around here for a while longer and you'll see.

Old 09-15-2004, 03:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
It's a known fact that the convictions were overturned on a technicality. Still doesn't mean that he didn't live as a convict for three years. You even said so. Shall I quote?
No he did not and I did not. I tell ya - you love to spin

AND - I agree - he is guilty as sin and I have never said differently. All I am saying is when his conviction was overturned, it made it improper to say he was ever convicted. You know this - you are just being a poopy head!

Old 09-15-2004, 03:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Of course there is. Stick around here for a while longer and you'll see.
Well, you are Don Diss, but I honestly wouldn't call you a chiffon head, based on your record, even though you say you are. Just cause you like storms, don't make you a chiffon head Just kidding...But if I went against The Family, would I find a chiffon head in my bed?? And if there was one, wouldn't I know about it? after all, SW and WISYA are good songs to me...
Which reminds me of something else...Any new salacious, tasty, delectable tidbits from the KK Bush book?
AMber

Old 09-15-2004, 03:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
No he did not and I did not. I tell ya - you love to spin
Yes, he did so and yes, you did.

In any event, this bores me. I'd much rather talk about his hatred for our Constitution.

Quote:
AND - I agree - he is guilty as sin and I have never said differently. All I am saying is when his conviction was overturned, it made it improper to say he was ever convicted. You know this - you are just being a poopy head!
The courts said he was guilty as sin, I could care less if you agree or not. As for me being a poopy head, at least I didn't live as a convict for three years of my life.

Old 09-15-2004, 03:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Well, you are Don Diss, but I honestly wouldn't call you a chiffon head, based on your record, even though you say you are. Just cause you like storms, don't make you a chiffon head Just kidding...But if I went against The Family, would I find a chiffon head in my bed?? And if there was one, wouldn't I know about it? after all, SW and WISYA are good songs to me...
Which reminds me of something else...Any new salacious, tasty, delectable tidbits from the KK Bush book?
AMber
I love many more songs than Storms, the only difference between me and the Chiffonheads is that I have call it as I see it. If it sounds like crap, I'm gonna call it crap. Loving an artists work doesn't mean loving it all, after all.

And I'm just now reading about Babs Bush, the practicing witch.