User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-01-2011, 08:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreepingDeath View Post
Heh, I used to gab to Kelly (SoftSilverChain) about all that shipper stuff. Interesting info to say the least. I haven't seen her around in quite awhile.
I've been wondering what happened to her. She was always fun to talk to and she had GREAT inside info. I haven't seen her around in years. I hope she's alright.
Old 04-01-2011, 09:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedGypsy View Post
Only the best concert ever to be seen! Well atleast that I have seen. But on the SYW tour is was the last time they did Silver Springs and it blew The Dance version away! We were standing at the stage and I was right under Stevie, more like eye to eye cause the stage at Chastain is not very high and I had boots on and I'm 5'10" without them.
But from our view, when Stevie looked at Lindsey right behind Lindsey was Kristen holding baby Stella. People didn't believe us but I don't lie and I know what I saw. It was just a really intense show, Stevie had tears in her eyes for Beautiful Child and Goodbye Baby. That show was the shiz!
We also "stalked" Stevie at the Four Seasons the night before and saw her get out of the limo at 2am and followed her inside. We also stayed at the Four Seasons and got blocked in by her towncar the next day and followed right behind her all the way to the show.
Good Times. Me, Steph, Suzanne, Kelly, Sharon, Marissa, Jason, Merf (Meredith), Chris and I think there was an Amy and Katie that were around too.
All of these good discussions took place right before I came in. I used to go back and read a lot of them. Threads now just aren't as interesting as all of the "shipper" drama back in the day
Old 04-01-2011, 09:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I hear ya. There was a website of the "fanfic" and I'm into all the "shipper" stuff with the best of them but that stuff was a little creepy. IMO. I'm sure once the new material comes out from both SnL we'll be picking them apart.

"I always return here..."
Old 04-02-2011, 08:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
The night Cast Away Dreams was written?
to me, from listening to that song and also lindsey's introduction of it from Bass Hall, CAD is about abandoning his dreams to become widely heard/successful solo artist and acceptance of what is feasible / what he has instead; and nothing to do with any shipper interpretations that many seem to imply. i think lindsey leaves it ambiguous in his explanations b/c he's aware that's what people want to hear ("voyeur in everybody", as he repeatedly says), and maybe also b/c romantic explanation may sound more noble than pure ambition... but his songs from UTS referring back to RS calling him visionary that nobody heard i think are all dealing with different aspects of reconciling that.
Old 04-03-2011, 04:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Aw, warms my heart to see all these nice words! Yes, good times indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedGypsy View Post
Good Times. Me, Steph, Suzanne, Kelly, Sharon, Marissa, Jason, Merf (Meredith), Chris and I think there was an Amy and Katie that were around too.
Oh, I was in Atlanta too, when Stevie came through that lobby with her cute little doggies and her hair in a braid late at night. And later when I had to be bailed out by Merf and Marissa because of an incident with Kristin K's car (Katie got to enjoy that ride through downtown Atlanta, too). Amy and Stefanie also helped me out there. BN fans stick together!

I'll never forget the blast that was the SYW tour!

I've already left the board up longer than I originally intended - I'm glad I did now, if it allowed you to get those reviews.