Old 05-14-2008, 11:55 AM
Ledgie

Default Check Out THIS Link

Check out this link y'all ..........

Bob Welch

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0508/pinon.html
Old 05-14-2008, 07:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

That's pretty wild, Bob. I myself ascribe the Bermuda disappearances (as well as others around the world) to rogue waves.

Say, have you heard the details of the disappearance of the S.S. Waratah? They were discussed in a recent episode of SAVAGE SEAS on the Discovery Channel.

Here's the amplitude graph on the Draupner (oil platform) wave, which struck on New Year's Day in 1995. This is the first scientifically verified measurement of a rogue wave by an electronic instrument.

It's said that nonlinear wave theory supports the probability of rogue waves. The rogue begins to soak energy from the waves around it, its amplitude increases greatly, & its trough deepens to the point at which it is a very real peril even to large oceangoing tankers.

On an unrelated note, you wrote a totally excellent song in 1974 called ANGEL. It's one of my favorites.

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 05-15-2008, 04:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

interesting, VERY iteresting
Old 05-15-2008, 11:30 AM
gldstwmn
This message has been deleted by gldstwmn.
Old 05-15-2008, 12:22 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
interesting, VERY iteresting
A friend of mine who's been coming to my site for years ("Arizona Ranger") just posted that link on the Vatican website.

As you may know, yesterday, the Vatican OFFICIALLY announced that(paraphrasing) ,"it's ok (with the Church) to believe that there are extraterrestrials".

According to many sources I've read, the Vatican is deeply involved in "above black" UFO investigations/operations. Jesuits have often been seen at the center of some of these top-secret events....according to 1st hand participants speaking anonymously.

Bob Welch
Old 05-15-2008, 12:51 PM
Ledgie

[QUOTE=David;755517]That's pretty wild, Bob. I myself ascribe the Bermuda disappearances (as well as others around the world) to rogue waves.

Say, have you heard the details of the disappearance of the S.S. Waratah? They were discussed in a recent episode of SAVAGE SEAS on the Discovery Channel.

Here's the amplitude graph on the Draupner (oil platform) wave, which struck on New Year's Day in 1995. This is the first scientifically verified measurement of a rogue wave by an electronic instrument.

It's said that nonlinear wave theory supports the probability of rogue waves. The rogue begins to soak energy from the waves around it, its amplitude increases greatly, & its trough deepens to the point at which it is a very real peril even to large oceangoing tankers.

David....Yeah...The " rogue wave" theory makes the most sense to me RE "ships vanishing without a trace"

However....the letter to Sarkozy involves phenomena , of a completely different kind....the roughly 10-15% of unexplainable UFO interactions/sightings by reliable military/civilian witnesses, and the possible/probable ethno/socio-economic impact of some future confirmation that some of the things that have been sighted are of "alien" origin, controlled by non-human intelligences.

Couple this with the fact that yesterday the Vatican announced officially that, "it's ok(with the Church) to believe that there is extraterrestrial intelligent life", and the facts presented at the National Press Club last October by former AZ Governor Fyfe Symington et.al. and and by The Disclosure Project in 2001 (see video on my website),.......well we're not talking about "rogue waves" here ;-) For all those who have a "problem" with the so-called "paranormal", I always say..."don't panic....lasers would have been considered to be paranormal 200 years ago...all we have.....is a knowledge deficit". Case in point; the (now) many confirmations in physics of the "Alain Aspect" experiments. ( i.e. CONFIRMATION of either 1. "non-locality", or, 2." no real universe".(The "Einstein/Rosen/Podolsky paradox)

Best,
Bob Welch