Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-13-2013, 11:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default SYW Limited Editon, Peacekeeper music video, AOL Sessions

I tried looking through past threads for answers to these questions but couldn't find any.

My first question is about the limited edition of SYW. I cannot access the enhanced CD content (on the first disc) either because it no longer exists or my newer laptop cannot read it. Does anyone know or remember what the content was on this CD and whether it still exists?

Second question: Is there a torrent or download anywhere of a HQ version of the Peacekeeper promo video? I've been looking for a long time and cannot find any besides the crappy YouTube versions.

Third question: Was there ever video of the AOL sessions or was it just the bonus tracks on the SYW Limited Edition? I'd like to know if this exists anywhere.

And one more since I just thought of it: Does anyone have the Peacekeeper remixes that were included on a European CD single? I believe they were the AC Mix and Single Edit Mix?

Thanks for any help you can give!
Old 07-13-2013, 12:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadAngel86 View Post
I tried looking through past threads for answers to these questions but couldn't find any.

My first question is about the limited edition of SYW. I cannot access the enhanced CD content (on the first disc) either because it no longer exists or my newer laptop cannot read it. Does anyone know or remember what the content was on this CD and whether it still exists?

Second question: Is there a torrent or download anywhere of a HQ version of the Peacekeeper promo video? I've been looking for a long time and cannot find any besides the crappy YouTube versions.

Third question: Was there ever video of the AOL sessions or was it just the bonus tracks on the SYW Limited Edition? I'd like to know if this exists anywhere.

And one more since I just thought of it: Does anyone have the Peacekeeper remixes that were included on a European CD single? I believe they were the AC Mix and Single Edit Mix?

Thanks for any help you can give!
The SYW extras were cute. Not a lot to them though.

I've never seen an HQ version of Peacekeeper.

Yes, there was a video of the AOL Sessions. I'm not sure if it's still hanging around anywhere.

No idea about the SYW mixes.
Old 07-13-2013, 02:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
The SYW extras were cute. Not a lot to them though.

I've never seen an HQ version of Peacekeeper.

Yes, there was a video of the AOL Sessions. I'm not sure if it's still hanging around anywhere.

No idea about the SYW mixes.
Aww, that makes me want those extras even more now.

I did come across an HQ version since posting this that was branded as being from TOTP (Top of The Pops, a British music show) but it has trivia running across the bottom and I'm looking for a clean version. I'm just wondering if it was on some promo cd somewhere that I could rip it from.

And that's really too bad about the AOL sessions. Would have liked to see those. I hope others can help.

Last edited by SadAngel86; 07-13-2013 at 02:14 PM..
Old 07-14-2013, 03:06 AM
Senior Ledgie

which Peacekeeper video do you mean? The awful 4-way split screen version, or the "live in studio" one?
Old 07-14-2013, 04:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusjack View Post
which Peacekeeper video do you mean? The awful 4-way split screen version, or the "live in studio" one?
The "live in studio" one. And yes, that "awful 4-wat split screen" one is indeed awful.