User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-23-2014, 05:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
Sweet lights! I'm surprised they're using screen video again. They didn't hold back with production.
Yeah I agree. Looking really good. So excited for this tour to begin.
Old 09-23-2014, 06:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
Sweet lights! I'm surprised they're using screen video again. They didn't hold back with production.
there's a backdrop / video screen in that pic?

all i see is short-sleeve t-shirt and no jacket.
although i know that will not happen at the shows, we didn't see this on stage since 2011 and even at rehearsals / backstage since the 2012 solo tour!

#wardrobechange #whatstheworldcomingto

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 09-23-2014, 07:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
there's a backdrop / video screen in that pic?

all i see is short-sleeve t-shirt and no jacket.
although i know that will not happen at the shows, we didn't see this on stage since 2011 and even at rehearsals / backstage since the 2012 solo tour!

#wardrobechange #whatstheworldcomingto
He shoild just wear short sleeves. He gets so sweaty (understandably). I actually felt sorry for him last October. Maybe he feels like he wouldn't be dressed up enough.
Old 09-25-2014, 02:11 PM
Junior Ledgie

I think the Band has made it to Chicago on there way to Minneapolis.
Old 09-25-2014, 07:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyjoe View Post
I think the Band has made it to Chicago on there way to Minneapolis.
That is true. Chicago first.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdm6789 View Post
I don't care for the back up singers. I don't mind when they are doing like the weird "ahhs" and "ohhs" for songs but I don't want to hear six voices singing the chorus of Dreams and all those other songs where the three part harmony is such a staple. I know their voices are older and road worn, but there is still three lead singers, no need for back up singers on The Chain, or Gold Dust Woman or Say You Love Me, Dreams, You Make Loving Fun etc. you get the point. The Dance is a good example of this, most of the songs I listed and Silver Springs, the backup singers take away from Stevie and Lindsey and Christine singing together, I can't even hear them. It kind of cheapens the performance a little bit.
You are so right
The Mac has the best backing vocals with Chris and Lindsey for Stevie. I want to hear the Mac sound not Stevie's solo career sound.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Thought this could probably get away with being in this thread. Looks like a warm-up show of sorts from last night...

Gold Dust Woman: http://instagram.com/p/tfmQAwpBwZ/

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"
Old 09-28-2014, 10:28 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole21290 View Post
Thought this could probably get away with being in this thread. Looks like a warm-up show of sorts from last night...

Thanks Nicole!
Old 09-28-2014, 10:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole21290 View Post

thanks for sharing that! (and squashing any hope that leather jacket won't make re-appearance on this tour as the stage outfit; i was hoping for at least suit jacket considering everyone else in the band seems to be dressed like that)

here's a screenshot of much nicer dressed band (Linds in t-shirt and flip-flops) from LA rehearsal that was shown during CBS this morning - https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...=story_reshare

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 09-28-2014, 10:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

And a clip of Dreams: http://instagram.com/p/tfnAzCua1y/

Love that screencap of Linds in his flip-flops, btw, Elle. Thanks! Very cute.

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"
Old 09-28-2014, 11:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I guess it's just me and it's odd but they already sound infinitely better than last year. Guess Christine's presence was more missed than I thought.
Old 09-28-2014, 11:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

The event last night was a birthday bash

http://www.chicagobusiness.com/artic...emplate=mobile

Real-estate mogul Sam Zell likes to go his own way, so it's a natural he'd book Fleetwood Mac for his upcoming birthday party.

I hear the rock group will be the featured performance at the bash this month. Mr. Zell turns 73 Sept. 28.

The Chicago billionaire is legendary for booking major acts for his birthday parties, which draw as many as 800 guests from all over the country. The Eagles played his 2008 event and Bette Midler starred in 2007. And in 1999, James Brown and Aretha Franklin entertained.

Don't be surprised if Cinespace Studios, where “Chicago Fire” films, is the location for the event.

http://nypost.com/2014/09/26/real-es...ells-birthday/

Scores of prominent real estate executives from across the US are heading to Chicago this weekend for one of Sam Zell’s unforgettable birthday party experiences on Saturday night.
Invitees have already been provided black T-shirts — with white feathers on the front and a spheroid on the back — that must be worn for admittance to the Windy City shindig.
The location of the party is kept secret from the hundreds of guests — who will be herded onto buses once they arrive in Chicago and settle into their hotel rooms to ensure the location remains top secret.
The party could take place in the Cinespace Chicago Film Studios, the 1.45 million square foot facility where “Chicago Fire” is filmed, according to Crains Chicago Business, which also tagged Fleetwood Mac as the possible entertainment.
Others, however, have suggested to The Post that The Beach Boys would be the performers.
Zell, known in real estate circles as the “Grave Dancer,” sends out e-mail clues in the weeks leading up to the party on who the guest performer will be.
In the past, Zell has had The Eagles, Bette Midler, James Brown, James Taylor and Aretha Franklin perform at his birthday parties.
The real estate mogul doesn’t forget about his guests’ appetites. He usually has some of Chicago’s finest chefs and restaurateurs cater the affair.
In 2011, there were, reportedly, seven different chefs working the room.
Zell will turn 73 on Sept. 28.
Old 09-28-2014, 12:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Gotta say...the stage just looks 'right' with the five of them up there. So happy to see Christine back in her rightful spot!
Old 09-28-2014, 12:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmn3 View Post
Gotta say...the stage just looks 'right' with the five of them up there. So happy to see Christine back in her rightful spot!
I couldn't agree more. Our missing puzzle piece is back where she's always belonged.
Old 09-28-2014, 12:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmn3 View Post
Took the words right out of my mouth
Even that short clip of dreams sounded better with Chris on backing vocals. It really does sound like Fleetwood Mac LOL

This is so exciting