Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-01-2020, 12:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart happy 2020 Lindsey!

happy new decade Lindsey and family - ecstatic that it looks like 2020 will be your comeback year!

PS please nurture your friends. people sometimes need to be let in and get a little reassurance!
don't let an ex with never-ending vendetta of haunting you swoop in and try to take over people who love you.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 01-01-2020, 03:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I’m so ready for some some new music from the man!
Old 01-01-2020, 05:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLY View Post
I’m so ready for some some new music from the man!
yes!!

also, Kristen posted this on twitter and IG just a bit ago - such a great start to a new year, and Lindsey looks so content:

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 01-02-2020, 02:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
yes!!

also, Kristen posted this on twitter and IG just a bit ago - such a great start to a new year, and Lindsey looks so content:
"new beginnings". That phrase fills us with hope and optimism for what is coming this year with Lindsey!
Old 01-02-2020, 04:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

For once I don't even want to sound mean.
I'm really concerned about Lindsey right now. He looks frail, thin and pale in that picture. Hopefully he'll recover further than this soon.
Old 01-02-2020, 05:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Oh give it a break. Lindsey doesn't look frail. This was a selfie taken on an iPhone. The picture of him in the hospital is what frail looks like. get some bloody perspective. He is alive, 70 years of age, hasn't been seen in any true public form since 2018, you have no idea how he looks. IMO he looks great, content, relaxed and obviously happy to share a photo via Kristen. This is the start of a slow climb back to public life. Be ****ing supportive.
Old 01-02-2020, 05:25 PM
sue
This message has been deleted by sue.
Old 01-01-2020, 04:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
don't let an ex with never-ending vendetta of haunting you swoop in and try to take over people who love you.
And you posted these words over there in the Stevie forum: I hope it will be a great one for all of us, and that everyone will finally get over their petty vendettas and turn to light and positivity!

Last edited by vivfox; 01-01-2020 at 04:20 PM..
Old 01-01-2020, 05:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
And you posted these words over there in the Stevie forum: I hope it will be a great one for all of us, and that everyone will finally get over their petty vendettas and turn to light and positivity!
i definitely hope so!

yes, i do think Lindsey is sometimes very laissez faire about nurturing his friendships.

stay in touch with people who love you and lift you up, and let go of negative ones you couldn't help - and hope they get over their vendetta with time.

Old 01-04-2020, 11:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
ecstatic that it looks like 2020 will be your comeback year!
I haven't been visiting the board lately. Has there been some sort of announcement or press indicating this, or are you basing your comment on a photo where Lindsey looks happy and healthy?

(I'm not being critical here, just asking for information. I'm as hopeful as anyone else here that Lindsey has made a complete recovery.)
Old 01-04-2020, 11:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Beale Street Festival

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepace View Post
I haven't been visiting the board lately. Has there been some sort of announcement or press indicating this, or are you basing your comment on a photo where Lindsey looks happy and healthy?

(I'm not being critical here, just asking for information. I'm as hopeful as anyone else here that Lindsey has made a complete recovery.)
It has been announced (and confirmed on LB’s website) that he will be performing at the Beale Street festival in Memphis the first of May (the festival is three days, May 1 - 3, LB will be performing on one of the days - the line-up to be announced in February). Lindsey already had a new album ready for release before his heart attack, that will likely be released this year as well (tentatively titled Blue Light). Hopefully, the Beale Street Festival is part of a longer tour in support of the new album. Along with the Instagram photo and quote from Lindsey has the LB fandom quite optimistic for 2020.
Old 01-04-2020, 11:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepace View Post

He's playing a music festival in Memphis in May.