The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 11-23-2017, 12:44 AM
secondhandchain secondhandchain is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: LOS ANGELES, CA
Posts: 875
Default

Ok you guys are going to say I'm in the wrong thread, but you will see that I have a good reason. So is everyone still having a 2 minute wait before the threads load? It's way cutting down on my site visits. Too annoying to wait. Now you see why I'm posting here?
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-23-2017, 02:13 AM
HomerMcvie's Avatar
HomerMcvie HomerMcvie is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Indiana/Tennessee
Posts: 9,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
Ok you guys are going to say I'm in the wrong thread, but you will see that I have a good reason. So is everyone still having a 2 minute wait before the threads load? It's way cutting down on my site visits. Too annoying to wait. Now you see why I'm posting here?
Not here. Only one thing takes me a couple of minutes....





Making my world famous bloody marys!!!!


ON TOPIC, Chris really is the most perfekt of the five, hands down. Look at all their frailties, addictions, bankruptcies, anger issues,etc... Really, what were hers? Other than liking Dennis Wilson?
__________________
and Stevie Nicks was starting to lumber along like a sod-packed wheelbarrow.
And I'm David, not Homer!(we all should be able to change our name, at least once)
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-23-2017, 06:05 AM
Wdm6789 Wdm6789 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 892
Default

Eagles just announced a tour starting in spring of 2018. Iím eagerly awaiting the same thing from Fleetwood Mac...
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-23-2017, 06:09 AM
button-lip's Avatar
button-lip button-lip is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Argentina
Posts: 722
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Not here. Only one thing takes me a couple of minutes....





Making my world famous bloody marys!!!!


ON TOPIC, Chris really is the most perfekt of the five, hands down. Look at all their frailties, addictions, bankruptcies, anger issues,etc... Really, what were hers? Other than liking Dennis Wilson?
I need to try those bloody marys. Soon.

I was looking at my videos and it brings tears to my eyes to see Christine singing Shut Us Down and cheering people up. She's such a good bandmate, such a good friend! There's no a fiber of evilness in her body. I never read a bad comment about her and it's such an honor for all of us to have her in our favorite band.

And I don't blame her about Dennis Wilson. The man was hot!
__________________
"This has been the best tour I've been on. Ever, ever, ever..." - Stevie Nicks. 24 Karat Gold Tour, Long Island, NY -April 6, 2017.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-23-2017, 09:50 AM
HomerMcvie's Avatar
HomerMcvie HomerMcvie is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Indiana/Tennessee
Posts: 9,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
I need to try those bloody marys. Soon.

I was looking at my videos and it brings tears to my eyes to see Christine singing Shut Us Down and cheering people up. She's such a good bandmate, such a good friend! There's no a fiber of evilness in her body. I never read a bad comment about her and it's such an honor for all of us to have her in our favorite band.

And I don't blame her about Dennis Wilson. The man was hot!
We definitely have that on our bucket list!

I really think this BV album and tour was such an eye opener for her and Lindsey. They might only be selling a few thousand tickets, but it's so much more enjoyable for them. When you really are trekking down the end of your touring years, and are multi-millionaires, what's more important? A bunch of freaking drama, or an easy labor of love. God I pray they do another BV!!!!!!!

Yeah, but he was a LOSER. Somebody be spending my money like that, I'd show them the door in about 30 seconds!
__________________
and Stevie Nicks was starting to lumber along like a sod-packed wheelbarrow.
And I'm David, not Homer!(we all should be able to change our name, at least once)
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-23-2017, 11:27 AM
Macfan4life's Avatar
Macfan4life Macfan4life is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Somewhere out in the back of your mind
Posts: 1,936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdm6789 View Post
Eagles just announced a tour starting in spring of 2018. Iím eagerly awaiting the same thing from Fleetwood Mac...
Yes but its only a 18 date stadium tour. Who wants to watch a concert in a football stadium.
__________________

Still I believe.....LOVE will show us how
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-23-2017, 12:05 PM
AnthonyMI AnthonyMI is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Chicago
Posts: 647
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
Ok you guys are going to say I'm in the wrong thread, but you will see that I have a good reason. So is everyone still having a 2 minute wait before the threads load? It's way cutting down on my site visits. Too annoying to wait. Now you see why I'm posting here?
Yes. And no. The problem still exists. The only work around is to install pop up and ad blockers. Since I did that I have zero problems. Works for iOS and Safari now. Soon as I turn them off it takes so long that the site times out. The problem is in some code that an ad is using. Likely Malicious spyware installers and hackers or an infected web server that is trying something possibly illegal. Since the transfer in ownership of the site the ďContactĒ page is missing an email address to contact a webmaster or owner Iíve noticed. Iíve posted the diagnosis several times and nobody has fixed it. Iíve also noticed a big drop off in number of postings. People ar bing turned away and are finding better, functional places to go instead of the Broken Down Ledge. ďOh WellĒ.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-23-2017, 12:14 PM
sue sue is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: berkshire
Posts: 560
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
We definitely have that on our bucket list!

I really think this BV album and tour was such an eye opener for her and Lindsey. They might only be selling a few thousand tickets, but it's so much more enjoyable for them. When you really are trekking down the end of your touring years, and are multi-millionaires, what's more important? A bunch of freaking drama, or an easy labor of love. God I pray they do another BV!!!!!!!

Yeah, but he was a LOSER. Somebody be spending my money like that, I'd show them the door in about 30 seconds!

Absolutely agree about them not needing any money, so they do not have to tour the same old, same old...
I am looking forward to 2018 Fmac tour but only if they play some other stuff..
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-24-2017, 12:31 AM
HomerMcvie's Avatar
HomerMcvie HomerMcvie is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Indiana/Tennessee
Posts: 9,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue View Post
Absolutely agree about them not needing any money, so they do not have to tour the same old, same old...
I am looking forward to 2018 Fmac tour but only if they play some other stuff..
If my FM friends want to go, I might buy a really good ticket. If they don't, meh, I'll probably just buy a nosebleed, and deal with it.


I'd TEN TIMES rather see another BV album and tour!
__________________
and Stevie Nicks was starting to lumber along like a sod-packed wheelbarrow.
And I'm David, not Homer!(we all should be able to change our name, at least once)
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-27-2017, 11:12 AM
button-lip's Avatar
button-lip button-lip is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Argentina
Posts: 722
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue View Post
Absolutely agree about them not needing any money, so they do not have to tour the same old, same old...
I am looking forward to 2018 Fmac tour but only if they play some other stuff..
I'm also hoping for "new material" on the setlist. But I only see them live once so anything's good for me.

My only wish: Fireflies. But I doubt they will add it. It will mean coming full circle. A ver circular, cosmical, organic thing.
__________________
"This has been the best tour I've been on. Ever, ever, ever..." - Stevie Nicks. 24 Karat Gold Tour, Long Island, NY -April 6, 2017.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

E. Thomasson Tiffany Style Art Nouveau Daphne Lamp Vintage Stevie Nicks Owns One
$975.0
E. Thomasson Tiffany Style Art Nouveau Daphne Lamp Vintage Stevie Nicks Owns One pictureFleetwood Mac Signed Photo Stevie Nicks Mick Fleetwood Christie McVee John McVee
$799.99
Fleetwood Mac Signed Photo Stevie Nicks Mick Fleetwood Christie McVee John McVee pictureStar Trek TNG Mick Fleetwood autograph card Rare WoW Mac John McVie Stevie Nicks
$89.99
Star Trek TNG Mick Fleetwood autograph card Rare WoW Mac John McVie Stevie Nicks pictureStevie Nicks & And Friends Offset Poster bob Masse Of Fleetwood Mac
$74.99
Stevie Nicks & And Friends Offset Poster bob Masse Of Fleetwood Mac pictureStevie Nicks Poster Best of Timespace Album Tour Promo Mint Fleetwood Mac
$69.99
Stevie Nicks Poster Best of Timespace Album Tour Promo Mint Fleetwood Mac picture



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved