Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-06-2009, 07:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glittermoondust View Post
Yeah I need help too!! LOL!! But I don't have any of my stuff displayed Anyways where did you get that silk scarf looking thingy with the picture from the back of the Rumours album on it?? I've never seen one of those before--too cool!!!
i got it a bin for 1.50 when i was about 14 in the mall~ i begged my mom for it~
Old 08-06-2009, 08:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddustdrummer View Post
woohoo!! totally going to get mom's credit card and make one of my own...now I have to think of what I want on it! this will seriously take days for me to make up my mind!

SUGGESTIONS WELCOME!
STEVIE NICKS IS

IN MY DREAMS
Old 08-06-2009, 09:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

two years ago in freshman year I had pictures of Stevie in my honors english binder. I didnt know then that stevie wanted to be an english teacher haha, I just thought she was really good looking and sang really well
Old 08-06-2009, 09:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

In my room I have a nice Stevie board and my Stevie calendar. I'm thinking about bringing the board with me to school, and every once and awhile I have my CDs displayed on my desk!!!
Old 08-06-2009, 09:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

All of my CD's and DVD's are on display all over my room. On my wall, I have 2 things I've made of Fleetwood Mac. Aslo friends have drawn pictures of Stevie/FM for me, which are sososo good and there also on my wall.. I have a few pictures here and there on my mirror.

Danielle- Your license plate is awesome!
Old 08-06-2009, 10:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODDESS6 View Post
i got it a bin for 1.50 when i was about 14 in the mall~ i begged my mom for it~
LOL!! Too funny!! That is awesome--and only $1.50!! I remember I begged a boy in school for a Fleetwood Mac poster--it was the one where they are standing in the arch way..... he wouldn't give it to me--wanted money for it so I went home and pleaded my case to my dad...... He didn't give me as much as the kid wanted but the boy did end up taking the money that I did get from my dad--I don't remember how much though--and the poster wasn't in the best of shape! If I had only known then that I would get the same poster on ebay in almost perfect condition and for not a whole lot of money umpteen years later!! ha ha But it was sooooo worth it to me at the time--I loved that poster and it promptly went on my wall with all of my other Mac posters I remember going through like every magazine at the grocery store when I went grocery shopping with my mom and begging for anything with the Mac in it That's when I used to like going grocery shopping!! ha ha I've never seen one of those scarves before though not even on ebay!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Old 08-06-2009, 10:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

ILoveFM-- thank you!

Just added Mirage and Tusk vinyls to my wall, along with Hotel California. I need even more stuff though.... at this point, its obivous I love FM because they do stand out on my wall of posters.... yet it still doesn't SCREAM chiffon, which is a problem.
Old 08-07-2009, 04:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glittermoondust View Post
LOL!! Too funny!! That is awesome--and only $1.50!! I remember I begged a boy in school for a Fleetwood Mac poster--it was the one where they are standing in the arch way..... he wouldn't give it to me--wanted money for it so I went home and pleaded my case to my dad...... He didn't give me as much as the kid wanted but the boy did end up taking the money that I did get from my dad--I don't remember how much though--and the poster wasn't in the best of shape! If I had only known then that I would get the same poster on ebay in almost perfect condition and for not a whole lot of money umpteen years later!! ha ha But it was sooooo worth it to me at the time--I loved that poster and it promptly went on my wall with all of my other Mac posters I remember going through like every magazine at the grocery store when I went grocery shopping with my mom and begging for anything with the Mac in it That's when I used to like going grocery shopping!! ha ha I've never seen one of those scarves before though not even on ebay!
i haven't seen one on ebay either~ i have taken it to a few shows & stevie has pointed at it & thumbs uped it & lindsey smiled at it~

now i know we are the same age, but as kids, i think we lived the same life as far as stevie is concerned~ my poor mom was begged to death when it came to stevie & bless her heart, when it came to stevie she usually caved~

i remember being bad once tho & ripping & then stealing the stevie page out of a mag, when my mom wasn't there to buy it for me~ i always felt guilty for doing that, but i still have that magazine page~
Old 08-07-2009, 07:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

You're collections are awesome!!!

Here's my Stevie room, it doesn't look like that now 'cause I have all the pics in books now bute here's what it looked like about a year ago:

Old 08-07-2009, 09:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaDonna93 View Post

Here's my Stevie room, it doesn't look like that now 'cause I have all the pics in books now bute here's what it looked like about a year ago:

WOW! You've got quite a collection there.

I love all the Stevie artwork around your mirror - that's some really good stuff!

Oh in that binder, did you have a bunch of typed up song lyrics?? Just wondering if that's what that was. I saw pictures/articles and crosswords too
Old 08-07-2009, 01:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMlex View Post
WOW! You've got quite a collection there.

I love all the Stevie artwork around your mirror - that's some really good stuff!

Oh in that binder, did you have a bunch of typed up song lyrics?? Just wondering if that's what that was. I saw pictures/articles and crosswords too
Those drawings aren't there any longer, but I keep them And oh yeah, that's song lyrics!!! A LOT I had them when I learned the songs 'cause I sing, you know, so I had to learn the songs, but now I can every single one

Old 08-07-2009, 06:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODDESS6 View Post
i haven't seen one on ebay either~ i have taken it to a few shows & stevie has pointed at it & thumbs uped it & lindsey smiled at it~

now i know we are the same age, but as kids, i think we lived the same life as far as stevie is concerned~ my poor mom was begged to death when it came to stevie & bless her heart, when it came to stevie she usually caved~

i remember being bad once tho & ripping & then stealing the stevie page out of a mag, when my mom wasn't there to buy it for me~ i always felt guilty for doing that, but i still have that magazine page~
I think you're right!! LOL!! Darn it...... if I would have only thought of ripping out that full page color shot of Stevie I have been looking for all of these years ha ha ha ha ha!! Seriously--I remember begging for a magazine with a Stevie pin up as well as a pale greenish Rumours shirt with the whispering penguins on it..... and one of those mylar posters--those are the 3 things I can remember from my childhood that my parents didn't give in to me on!! LOL!! Oh and my brother who will never live down not taking me to the Tusk show...... okay so I was only in the 6th grade but so what???? ha ha ha ha ha Too funny

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Old 08-07-2009, 07:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaDonna93 View Post

Very Very awesome!!! Thank you for sharing!!!
Old 08-08-2009, 01:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
At work/school, on your car, in your home?

My car:

THAT may be the coolest **** EVER!!
do Stevie tattooes count?
i only have 1, but i want a Mac one and like the Rhiannon lyrics all over my back but right now im sunburnt so that's not gonna happen
Old 08-08-2009, 01:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetAngel86 View Post
THAT may be the coolest **** EVER!!
do Stevie tattooes count?
i only have 1, but i want a Mac one and like the Rhiannon lyrics all over my back but right now im sunburnt so that's not gonna happen
Ooooh do tell me more! I want "dreams unwind, love's a state of mind" on my wrist, I think... It needs to be SOMEWHERE