User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-07-2009, 09:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Stevie Nicks fashion doll?

This may be a dumb question, but has there ever been a Barbie-like Stevie Nicks fashion doll?
Old 10-08-2009, 04:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
This may be a dumb question, but has there ever been a Barbie-like Stevie Nicks fashion doll?
nope, but there are some repaint barbie dolls that i have seen on ebay that were "stevie barbies" i am dying to get on myself~ but i did read somewhere that barbie the company wants to do a 80's rocker series & i heard joan jett & cyndi lauper have agreed, let's just hope they aproach stevie & she says yes~
Old 10-08-2009, 08:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODDESS6 View Post
nope, but there are some repaint barbie dolls that i have seen on ebay that were "stevie barbies" i am dying to get on myself~ but i did read somewhere that barbie the company wants to do a 80's rocker series & i heard joan jett & cyndi lauper have agreed, let's just hope they aproach stevie & she says yes~
Yeah~ I saw the one you're talking about on ebay or something but I think a rocker series would be great!! Stevie better be included..she'd surely sell the best with her great outfits and her pretty blonde hair~ better of a deal than Cyndi or Joan I'd say! She fits the whole fairy tale thing anyway~
Old 10-08-2009, 08:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I collect Barbies(strange, I know!) and would definitely love a Stevie doll.Maybe dressed like the cover of Bella Donna.....what does anyone else think would be a good outfit?
Old 10-08-2009, 09:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
I collect Barbies(strange, I know!) and would definitely love a Stevie doll.Maybe dressed like the cover of Bella Donna.....what does anyone else think would be a good outfit?
one of the ladies who has made 'stevie barbies' on ebay, does other repaints also, but her name escapes me right now~ there have been about 5 auctions where 'stevie barbies' were sold, 2 of them, were the lady i mentioned & she had a website where she could custom make one for you~ i thought her rendition of stevie to be the best~

i really want one too~ i used to have tons of barbies when i was a kid & the only collectible one i have now is the 'bewitched' barbie (i love samantha too) & i have thought of getting some of the marilyn monroe barbies~

if the rocker barbie series is real, which i hope, hope it is, i agree they should do a stevie one~ her persona would be perfect for a barbie~

but then i have these nightmare thoughts of seeing little girls dragging their stevie doll thru the sand & in the pool~ hair matted w/ gum in it~ seeing stevie all tattered & torn~ i don't know if i'm ready for that~
J/K~

Last edited by GODDESS6; 10-08-2009 at 09:32 AM..
Old 10-08-2009, 09:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODDESS6 View Post
one of the ladies who has made 'stevie barbies' on ebay, does other repaints also, but her name escapes me right now~ there have been about 5 auctions where 'stevie barbies' were sold, 2 of them, were the lady i mentioned & she had a website where she could custom make one for you~ i thought her rendition of stevie to be the best~

i really want one too~ i used to have tons of barbies when i was a kid & the only collectible one i have now is the 'bewitched' barbie (i love samantha too) & i have thought of getting some of the marilyn monroe barbies~

if the rocker barbie series is real, which i hope, hope it is, i agree they should do a stevie one~ her persona would be perfect for a barbie~

but then i have these nightmare thoughts of seeing little girls dragging their stevie doll thru the sand & in the pool~ hair matted w/ gum in it~ seeing stevie all tattered & torn~ i don't know if i'm ready for that~
J/K~

i
Maybe no children would be interested in a Stevie doll to play with