The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-13-2019, 08:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Did Carol Ann ever find someone?

This is something I've been wondering for a while. When reading Storms, I was touched by the amount of devotion Carol had for Lindsey, even going so far as running down the streets of DC barefoot to get him his pain meds. I really think someone that loyal deserves to find true love. Also on a side note, what do you think she thinks about the recent FM conundrum?
Old 02-13-2019, 09:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by singertobe View Post
This is something I've been wondering for a while. When reading Storms, I was touched by the amount of devotion Carol had for Lindsey, even going so far as running down the streets of DC barefoot to get him his pain meds. I really think someone that loyal deserves to find true love. Also on a side note, what do you think she thinks about the recent FM conundrum?
she's been happily married for decades.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 02-13-2019, 09:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
she's been happily married for decades.
Yay!!!
Old 02-27-2019, 05:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Another question cuz I was just reading the book again. Do you guys think Lindsey had bipolar disorder? I'm reading about the Tusk period right now and it really sounds like he has bipolar. Especially how he doesn't seem to remember his violent episodes. Has this been discussed before?
Old 02-27-2019, 06:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by singertobe View Post
Another question cuz I was just reading the book again. Do you guys think Lindsey had bipolar disorder? I'm reading about the Tusk period right now and it really sounds like he has bipolar. Especially how he doesn't seem to remember his violent episodes. Has this been discussed before?
yes her book has been discussed over and over, so you'll need to do the search and read all that. there are multiple threads on The Ledge on her book, way before you and i joined, and probably way before you were even born!

i don't think LB is bipolar. but i do think he is somewhere on the far end of autism spectrum or mildly asperger-ish.

then again, same as everyone trying to be a cardiologist now all of the sudden, we shouldn't be dxing people we know nothing about, in something that's not our specialty at all.

at the time of Carol's book, he probably mostly had tons of drug and alcohol issues, as the rest of the band and Carol had too. and he also had epilepsy which he was diagnosed with at the time. no idea whether that was drug-induced or not.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"