American Horror Story 7
Yesterday, as he had previously promised, Ryan Murphy has revealed with a teaser the title of the 7th season of American Horror Story: "Cult".
This is everything we know so far about this season:
- Evan Peters' character name is Kai and Sarah Paulson's is Ally
- There will be 11 episodes
- It's set in Michigan
- It's connected to Freak Show but set in the modern days
- Twisty the Clown will be back
- It will feature the 2016 US elections, representing both sides of the political divide and "illuminating and highlighting people who don’t have a voice in our culture -- people who are ignored by the current administration and who are afraid and feel terrorized that their lives are going to be taken away"
- The first episode will be about the election night and its fallout "which to many people, from all sides of the camps is a horror story"
- Archive footage of the election night is going to be used in the season's premiere
- The protagonists of last year's elections won't be portrayed on screen, possibly there will be a character inspired by Donald Trump but only allegorically so, "the election is allegory"
- Some sneak peeks photos taken from the set show a blue haired Evan Peters bruised in the face and with an arm in a sling while being interviewd by reporters, one of whom was Adina Porter.
- Confirmed cast members are Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson, Billie Lourd, Leslie Grossman, Adina Porter, Cheyenne Jackson, Billy Eichner, Colton Haynes, Alison Pill, Lena Dunham, Frances Conroy, Mare Winningham
- The show opening sequence will return
- There will be other teasers
This are the clues that have been released until now:
1) This first trailer released right before the end of the last season with the caption "The monsters are all gone. #AHSRoanoke":
2) This drawing posted by Murphy on his personal Twuitter page:
3) This pictures posted by Murphy on his personal twitter page:
4) The first promo teaser released the other day:
Last edited by SisterNightroad : 07-21-2017 at 10:25 AM.