The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Post-Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #46  
Old 06-16-2018, 02:39 AM
Missy Missy is offline
Senior Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 229
Default

Without going into it all, I no longer wish to be a member of this site. Not quite sure how to go about this but if possible, can a mod or admin please freeze/delete this account. Ty.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 06-16-2018, 07:39 AM
bwboy bwboy is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy View Post
Without going into it all, I no longer wish to be a member of this site. Not quite sure how to go about this but if possible, can a mod or admin please freeze/delete this account. Ty.
I can understand, but your posts are so refreshing and positive... I hope you'll reconsider but like I said before, I understand. I was looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts as FM started their tour.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 06-16-2018, 11:16 AM
sodascouts's Avatar
sodascouts sodascouts is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Memphis area
Posts: 4,173
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy View Post
Without going into it all, I no longer wish to be a member of this site. Not quite sure how to go about this but if possible, can a mod or admin please freeze/delete this account. Ty.
Terribly sorry you're leaving and all, but these "delete my account" posts are so silly. What do you think will happen when your account is "deleted"? That all your posts will disappear? That's unfair to all the people who have responded to you because it renders their posts nonsensical, and it's not how a forum works.

That your name will disappear? It will be here if your posts are.

So just log out. Don't log back in.

You are no longer an active member.

Problem solved.
__________________
- Nancy

Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 11:50 AM
Missy
This message has been deleted by Missy.
  #49  
Old 06-16-2018, 11:54 AM
Missy Missy is offline
Senior Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 229
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
Terribly sorry you're leaving and all, but these "delete my account" posts are so silly. What do you think will happen when your account is "deleted"? That all your posts will disappear? That's unfair to all the people who have responded to you because it renders their posts nonsensical, and it's not how a forum works.

That your name will disappear? It will be here if your posts are.

So just log out. Don't log back in.

You are no longer an active member.

Problem solved.
I expected a reply like this and this is what I would normally do. However in this case I have my own feelings and reasons.

I'm stating this specifically to the mods/admin - I wish for my membership to be deactivated if it might free up their servers a bit and not be too much trouble. They might as well because I won't be visiting again. I leave it up to them, it's their decision. I just hereby state my disassociation with this board.

Over and out, no further comment.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 06-16-2018, 11:58 AM
sodascouts's Avatar
sodascouts sodascouts is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Memphis area
Posts: 4,173
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy View Post
I expected a reply like this and this is what I would normally do. However in this case I have my own feelings and reasons.

I'm stating this specifically to the mods/admin - I wish for my membership to be deactivated if it might free up their servers a bit and not be too much trouble. They might as well because I won't be visiting again. I leave it up to them, it's their decision. I just hereby state my disassociation with this board.

Over and out, no further comment.
Ah.

I see what your real purpose is now.

No further comment.
__________________
- Nancy

Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 06-16-2018, 12:05 PM
pryderi pryderi is offline
Senior Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy View Post
I expected a reply like this and this is what I would normally do. However in this case I have my own feelings and reasons.

I'm stating this specifically to the mods/admin - I wish for my membership to be deactivated if it might free up their servers a bit and not be too much trouble. They might as well because I won't be visiting again. I leave it up to them, it's their decision. I just hereby state my disassociation with this board.

Over and out, no further comment.
Sorry to see you go. I have always enjoyed reading your positive outlook.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 06-16-2018, 04:47 PM
Sugar Mouse's Avatar
Sugar Mouse Sugar Mouse is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 267
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy View Post
I expected a reply like this and this is what I would normally do. However in this case I have my own feelings and reasons.

I'm stating this specifically to the mods/admin - I wish for my membership to be deactivated if it might free up their servers a bit and not be too much trouble. They might as well because I won't be visiting again. I leave it up to them, it's their decision. I just hereby state my disassociation with this board.

Over and out, no further comment.
Sorry to see that quality, positive people are leaving the forum because a few members (we all know who they are) are flooding the site with venomous, angry, expletive-laden posts.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 06-17-2018, 10:35 AM
vivfox's Avatar
vivfox vivfox is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,096
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Mouse View Post
Sorry to see that quality, positive people are leaving the forum because a few members (we all know who they are) are flooding the site with venomous, angry, expletive-laden posts.
I sent you a private message. Please read and respond.
__________________
 photo d754aa6e-1605-473c-895b-9665a3f17371_zpsrtovtrei.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 06-17-2018, 05:16 PM
secret love secret love is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
I sent you a private message. Please read and respond.
Are you including me in "we all know who they are"? If so, a private message or email is in order (schofieldj57@gmail.com)

Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 06-17-2018, 07:52 PM
sodascouts's Avatar
sodascouts sodascouts is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Memphis area
Posts: 4,173
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret love View Post
Are you including me in "we all know who they are"? If so, a private message or email is in order (schofieldj57@gmail.com)

I guess we don't all know who they are after all!

Seriously, though, I woudn't worry about it.
__________________
- Nancy

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Fleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Buckingham McVie Fleetwood Autographed Strat (Nicks)
$2299.0
Fleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Buckingham McVie Fleetwood Autographed Strat (Nicks) pictureFleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Buckingham McVie Fleetwood Autographed Strat -Nicks
$899.0
Fleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Buckingham McVie Fleetwood Autographed Strat -Nicks pictureFleetwood Mac Signed Photo Stevie Nicks Mick Fleetwood Christie McVee John McVee
$799.99
Fleetwood Mac Signed Photo Stevie Nicks Mick Fleetwood Christie McVee John McVee pictureFleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Lindsey Buckingham Autographed Strat. (Nicks, McVee)
$499.0
Fleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Lindsey Buckingham Autographed Strat. (Nicks, McVee) pictureFLEETWOOD MAC A RARE PROOF ARTWORK FOR THE DANCE
$488.44
FLEETWOOD MAC A RARE PROOF ARTWORK FOR THE DANCE  picture



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved