*goes out and buys new laptop to put all these shows on*

Thanks So Much You're The Best!
Old 05-11-2014, 06:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

WOW you have been hard at work

so thanks
Old 05-11-2014, 10:11 PM
Junior Ledgie

The hard work you've put in is MUCH appreciated!
Old 05-12-2014, 06:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Absolutely Amazing. Thank you so very much.

I have changed, but you remain ageless
Old 05-12-2014, 08:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Question Downloading

I am SO not computer savvy.Could someone please help me out with downloading from mediafire? I tried but it's not working.Do I have to have an account? Thanks in advance.
Old 05-12-2014, 10:20 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedeerocks View Post
I am SO not computer savvy.Could someone please help me out with downloading from mediafire? I tried but it's not working.Do I have to have an account? Thanks in advance.
You shouldn't need an account to download from them. Click on the link you want to download. A new window should open in your browser that takes you to the Mediafire page where you can grab the show. Left-click one time on the green bar that says "Download (filesize)". The download should start right up in a second or two.

If something happens that the download becomes "broken" through mediafire, click on the "repair the download" message in the download bar. You will be taken to another page that tells you the download will begin in 4 seconds. You will then be re-directed back to the download page where you can click the green download bar again.

If you start more than one download at a time, Mediafire might, after you get a few downloads going, ask you to input a captcha. If so, just follow the directions in the captcha box. Once you enter what it tells you to, it will take you back to the download page.

I hope this helps!
Old 05-12-2014, 11:01 AM
Ledgie

Live at the House of Blues in Los Angeles, CA January 4, 2000 (1 CD)
Grade & Special Notes: B.
Setlist: Outside the Rain (4:24), Dreams (5:08), Enchanted (3:30), Gold Dust Woman (6:35), Gold & Braid (4:40), Stand Back (5:55), Rhiannon (7:18), Whole Lotta Trouble (7:27), Landslide (4:42), Edge of Seventeen (10:34), I Need to Know (2:54), Has Anyone Ever Written Anything For You (5:57)
Download Link: Original Link Expired--Need Replacement Copy

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6d...les(95_MB).zip

I grabbed this when it was first up - here's my link
Old 05-12-2014, 01:12 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76sparky View Post
Live at the House of Blues in Los Angeles, CA January 4, 2000 (1 CD)
Grade & Special Notes: B.
Setlist: Outside the Rain (4:24), Dreams (5:08), Enchanted (3:30), Gold Dust Woman (6:35), Gold & Braid (4:40), Stand Back (5:55), Rhiannon (7:18), Whole Lotta Trouble (7:27), Landslide (4:42), Edge of Seventeen (10:34), I Need to Know (2:54), Has Anyone Ever Written Anything For You (5:57)
Download Link: Original Link Expired--Need Replacement Copy

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6d...les(95_MB).zip

I grabbed this when it was first up - here's my link
Thank you SO much, sparky!! You're awesome!!
Old 05-12-2014, 01:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintbernard View Post
You shouldn't need an account to download from them. Click on the link you want to download. A new window should open in your browser that takes you to the Mediafire page where you can grab the show. Left-click one time on the green bar that says "Download (filesize)". The download should start right up in a second or two.

If something happens that the download becomes "broken" through mediafire, click on the "repair the download" message in the download bar. You will be taken to another page that tells you the download will begin in 4 seconds. You will then be re-directed back to the download page where you can click the green download bar again.

If you start more than one download at a time, Mediafire might, after you get a few downloads going, ask you to input a captcha. If so, just follow the directions in the captcha box. Once you enter what it tells you to, it will take you back to the download page.

I hope this helps!
Thanks so much Saintbernard!Gotta run a few errands but I will try later.You really are a saint
Old 05-12-2014, 11:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Downloads

I still can;t download-don't know what the problem is-GRRRRR!Any other pointers?Are there any other tools I need?
Old 05-12-2014, 11:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks for the memories SB.Thank you for sharing them.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 05-13-2014, 01:27 AM
Senior Ledgie

I have gone through and fixed some broken and mis-directed links. Everything should be working now.
Old 05-17-2014, 01:30 PM
Senior Ledgie

Added links for the 1998 Enchanted Tour
Fixed some broken/dead links in the Misc. Section and added the Bob Dylan/Heartbreakers Wellington, New Zealand jam session for download.
Old 05-18-2014, 09:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Seeing all the boots I have gave you on here for all to see is truly an awesome thing. Thank you for spreading the love!
Old 05-21-2014, 11:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I have a few bits and pieces to add, I think. In some cases, I have only a partial show (one disc and not both) but I guess it's better than nothing? Also, both in this case and with the Lindsey shows I'll hopefully be able to upload, I found some as one long ass file for each gig; I've split the file myself into tracks and it's rather crudely done, to say the least. Again, hopefully it's better than nothing. Feel free to just join them all back together and separate them in a more pleasing manner if you wish, lol.

And forgive me if the shows aren't as stated - I've pulled them from a few different places and haven't changed anything so am trusting what the labels said when I first downloaded!

1983 Hartford, CT
Date 3rd July 1983
Venue Hartford Civic Center
Setlist Gold Dust Woman / Outside The Rain / Dreams / Gold & Braid / I Need To Know / Angel / If Anyone Falls / Leather & Lace / Stand Back / Beauty and the Beast / Gypsy / How Still My Love / Stop Draggin' My Heart Around / Edge of Seventeen / Rhiannon
DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8y...T_07.03.83.rar

1983 Charlotte, NC (tracks 1-9)
Date 23rd November 1983
Venue Charlotte Coliseum
Setlist Gold Dust Woman / Outside the Rain & Dreams / I Need To Know / Sara / If Anyone Falls / Leather & Lace / Stand Back / Beauty and the Beast / Gypsy
DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0w...racks_1-9).rar

1989 Cleveland, OH (Disc 2)
Date 12th September 1989
Venue Blossom Music Center
Setlist Beauty and the Beast / Stand Back Intro / Stand Back / Whole Lotta Trouble / Two Kinds of Love / Edge of Seventeen
DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xg...9_(Disc_2).rar

1998 Cleveland, OH (Disc 2)
Date 2nd June 1998
Venue Blossom Music Center
Setlist Band Introductions & Whole Lotta Trouble / Landslide / Twisted / Edge of Seventeen / I Need To Know / Has Anyone Ever Written Anything For You
DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0q...8_(Disc_2).rar

1998 Virginia Beach, VA (Disc 1)
Date 23rd June 1998
Venue GTE Amphitheatre
Setlist Outside The Rain / Dreams / Enchanted / Gold Dust Woman / Gold & Braid / Stop Draggin' My Heart Around / Musical Interlude / After The Glitter Fades / Garbo / Rose Garden / Sleeping Angel / Stand Back
DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6z...8_(Disc_1).rar

2001 Mountain View, CA (with Sheryl Crow)
Date 30th September 2001
Venue Shoreline Amphitheatre
Setlist TISL Intro / Stop Draggin' My Heart Around / Talk + Enchanted / Dreams / Gold Dust Woman / Intro + Sorcerer / My Favorite Mistake / Every Day / Rhiannon / Stand Back / Intro + Planets Of The Universe / Everyday Is A Winding Road / Too Far From Texas / Band Intros / Fall From Grace / Edge Of Seventeen / I Need To Know / Has Anyone Ever Written Anything For You
DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/mq...w_S._Crow).rar

2001 AHI Phoenix, AZ (Disc 1)
Date 6th December 2001
Venue America West Arena
Setlist Bootylicious Intro / TISL Intro / Stop Draggin' My Heart Around / Enchanted / Dreams / Gold Dust Woman / Sorcerer Intro / Sorcerer / My Favorite Mistake (Sheryl Crow) / Leather & Lace (w. Don Henley) / The End of Innocence (Don Henley) / Boys of Summer (Don Henley) / Stevie Talks / Every Day / Rhiannon / Stand Back
DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/vq...1_(Disc_1).rar

2005 Philadelphia, PA (with Don Henley)
Date 3rd June 2005
Venue Wachovia Center
Setlist The Genie / Witchy Woman / I Put A Spell On You / Hotel California (w. SN) / New York Minute (w. SN) / The Last Worthless Evening (w. SN) / Boys of Summer / Heart of the Matter / Dirty Laundry / Life in the Fast Lane / All She Wants to Do is Dance / End of Innocence / Desperado / Outside The Rain / Dreams / Rhiannon / Enchanted / Gold Dust Woman (w. DH) / Circle Dance / Band Intros / Stand Back / Beauty and the Beast / Edge of Seventeen / Stop Draggin' My Heart Around (w. DH) / Leather & Lace (w. DH) / So You Wanna Be A Rock and Roll Star (w. DH)
DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/c1...D._Henley).rar

2011 Philadelphia, PA (with Rod Stewart - songs with Stevie singing only)
Date 5th April 2011
Venue Wells Fargo Center
Setlist Intro + Stand Back / Secret Love / If Anyone Falls / Dreams / Sorcerer / Gold Dust Woman / Fall From Grace / Rhiannon / Intro + Landslide / Edge of Seventeen / Intro + Love Is / Young Turks (w. Rod Stewart) / Leather & Lace (w. Rod Stewart)
DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hh...._Stewart).rar

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"