The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-30-2003, 08:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Stevie is hotter this concert then the Dance, who agrees?

Anyone else think Stevie looks hotter this concert then the Dance? I think Stevie looks amazing this tour... Granted, I didn't see the Dance tour but I have seen the video of course.

I am just observing how I think Stevie looks wonderful lately! I love her hair without bangs, it makes her look great! She is hot hot hot hot!!!

Compared to the Dance, which period do you think Stevie looks best? I would say the Say You Will time period.... I just love that cover art... Stevie looks great on the cover!

We were frail...
Save us...
Old 09-30-2003, 09:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Well this is just nitpicking, but I think she looked a bit cuter during The Dance - because she was 6 years younger!! Out of the three of them it seems Lindsey has aged the most - and we all know why!

(<---- the mini-Buckinghams)

Meanwhile this is all about superficial appearance - as we all know, Lindsey has more virility, youthfulness and vigour than ever it seems!!! Definitely a 'fine wine'!

Is it just me or does Stevie (who needless to say is still as hot as ever) have more, um .... ample.... no, wait, how can I say...
Is she wearing a corset this tour?
Old 09-30-2003, 10:41 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Red face Stevie still hot?

No way. Stevie looked better back in 1997. Some of the pics I've seen recently looked like they had to pour her into her corset. Bless the woman though. I still love her.

Lindsey HAS aged a lot. His hair is all gray and his hairline receded quite a bit. I guess it's the kids.

Mick and John look the same as always!
Old 09-30-2003, 10:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I don't get it. How can you guys say this... I really think she looks just as good if not better now compared to the dance. I guess it is all a matter of opinion but...

I guess I don't really understand these comments about corsets. Please explain!

We were frail...
Save us...
Old 09-30-2003, 11:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

There certainly is a lot of engineering going on to pour Stevie into that dress on this tour. Actually, from what I can tell, her so-called dress is actually a mesh bodysuit with pieces of drapy fabric sewn onto it. Still, she is still quite a stunning lady on stage. Truly a natural beauty unlike her silicone/botox/nip/tucked contemporaries.
Old 09-30-2003, 11:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by HejiraNYC
There certainly is a lot of engineering going on to pour Stevie into that dress on this tour. Actually, from what I can tell, her so-called dress is actually a mesh bodysuit with pieces of drapy fabric sewn onto it. Still, she is still quite a stunning lady on stage. Truly a natural beauty unlike her silicone/botox/nip/tucked contemporaries.
Okay, is this so called "body suit" new? Because I saw them back in June and she looked amazing... Are there any pictures of what you guys are saying?

From the pictures that I see of the tour from NicksFix.com, Stevie has just been wearing a normal, button-up dress... a dress that looks quite lightweight.

Has she changed costumes since these pictures have been taken? I know some people have been saying how she gained some weight, so I don't know...

We were frail...
Save us...
Old 09-30-2003, 11:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Stevie looks great. She looked great then, she looks great now. Only difference is she's aged some. But my opinion remains the same, "Im cute and I still rock".

Im alone now, with my thoughts...
Old 10-01-2003, 12:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I think what they are referring to is the fact that from her waist up on her dress, it is like a corset...she squeezes in it...and u can see her kinda buldging out in the back of it...it makes her stomach look flat...the button-up top goes OVER the corset part

Chris
Old 10-01-2003, 12:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I do think she looks great tho....much much better than the TISL Tour...i also happen to like her hair better w/o the bangs

CHris
Old 10-01-2003, 12:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

The reason I said corset is cause I was remarking on her bust which seems to be ..um, ...like Stevie... ....High and mighty! lol
I don't know why I feel guilty talking about Stevie like this - the girls are always gawking about Lindsey's physique!
(But she's older than my mother dammit)
Old 10-01-2003, 02:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Physically, I think Stevie looks fantastic on this current tour... and based on the radio show a couple of months ago, she sounds fantastic too.

I am not, however, loving her current hairstyle.
It looks absolutely matronly, and isn't the least bit flattering.

(Although it did look better in the couple pics I saw from the Boston show.)
Old 10-01-2003, 07:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I think she looks a lot better and much less squeezed into her dress than she did on the TISL tour. She seems to have lost weight and just looks more comfortable than she did two years ago. Her hair looks healthier too, though she could still use a trim!
That said, I think the Dance was just her time to shine. She was absolutely radiant. She looks beautiful now, but the Dance wins for "hotness" factor!
Old 10-01-2003, 08:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Stevie's been wearing a corset since that late eighties, honey.

Like Johnny said, I am NOT loving her current hairstyle either. It's gawd-awful. It makes her look incredibly old and it doesn't flatter her in the least. Stevie without bangs is like a hot dog without ketchup, you just don't do it. Personally, I think she should've left it curly like it was a few months back. Some people hated it, but I thought it made her look younger and skinnier. It had the same effect her shoulderpads did: it took attention away from her waist (which is why she wears shoulderpads).

Stevie looking hotter during this tour? HELL NO.

She looks tired and fatigued and bored a lot. Not always, but a lot. Now she's really perking up, though, on the second leg. I thought that during the Dance tour, she OOZED sexuality. The GDW performances from that era made her a sex symbol all over again, IMO. She was absolutely stunning. She still is gorgeous, but geez, she was a sexpot back in 1997.

Old 10-01-2003, 08:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Hmmm

Let's agree to disagree on this one. Stevie looked fabulous during The Dance tour, loved the bangs, loved the outfits, and ESPECIALLY the platforms. Was she wearing her famous reeboks then or did that come into fashion during TISL? Anyway, the boots are the way to go, I know, they're uncomfortable especially when you're going through menopause I imagine.

Old 10-01-2003, 09:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

the reeboks showed up in 2000 during some of those shows...the New Years Eve shows (although she did wear some nice boots through part of those shows) and then at the AHI Benefit....and they stuck throughout the TISL Tour