User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-19-2018, 08:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitzo View Post
He must have done something pretty nasty to have this happen, is all I can say. And as for Christine being caught unawares, how ridiculous.
You keep saying that but you still don't know what that "something" must be. Keep dreaming.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 08-19-2018, 08:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
You keep saying that but you still don't know what that "something" must be. Keep dreaming.
I know as much as anyone on this board. Which is that the band fired him. I am assuming he did something to cause that. A logical cause and effect assumption.
Old 08-19-2018, 08:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I know as much as anyone on this board. Which is that the band fired him. I am assuming he did something to cause that. A logical cause and effect assumption.
His wife is implying he isn't. It's safe to say she knows more than all of us.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Old 08-19-2018, 08:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
i know. i almost responded to him about that too, but then decided to keep it out.

so DownonRodeo - it seems there is a limit on how many times you can edit a single post, or maybe it's a time limit. i experienced it before too, and it's definitely there, unfortunately.
Thank you Elle, sodascouts, and jbrownsjr!
I clearly bit off more than I can chew with the "Record" thread... which is soon turning into the Kristen Buckingham SNS Repository thread anyway

About the Instagram post--well, this seems to potentially dissipate any doubt about who was the master Sith Lord and who was the apprentice.

On the Edge of Palpatine
Old 08-19-2018, 10:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
His wife is implying he isn't. It's safe to say she knows more than all of us.
With all due respect she is pissed her husband's earning potential has evaporated, and she is likely not a Stevie fan after Stevie playing the love for Linds on stage and her writing songs with suggestive lyrics about him etc. (see eg. Thrown Down, Fall from Grace, You May Be the One...)

She is in a rage and acting out on social media, dropping f bombs and the like.
Old 08-19-2018, 11:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
With all due respect she is pissed her husband's earning potential has evaporated, and she is likely not a Stevie fan after Stevie playing the love for Linds on stage and her writing songs with suggestive lyrics about him etc. (see eg. Thrown Down, Fall from Grace, You May Be the One...)

LB does NOT need anymore money so nice try.
Old 08-20-2018, 03:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Well she welcomed Stevie into her home when the EP was getting made a few years ago. Let her stay there with her family and have dinner with her kids which she totally didn't have to do if she disliked Stevie in the past or didn't want her there. And prior to this whole thing she was always super supportive and encouraging about the band on social media. If you go back to even as recent as the Musicares event you can see her posts. So I doubt that's it.
She probably is not too happy about the money (who wouldn't be?) but it really does seem like the betrayal is what's upset her the most which anyone in the Buckingham family is entitled to.
Old 08-20-2018, 05:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
I agree Lindsey should be fine financially, but I also think he had expectations about the earnings from the tour. All of them need an income to support their lifestyles, just like we do.
Old 08-20-2018, 08:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

So because she’s pissed (according to you), she’s lying?

I’m sure after 20+ years of being by Lindsey’s side she’s aware of Stevie’s specter and she doesn’t care. What Stevie planned for her and Lindsey to happen when they were old and what actually did happen are two different things.

So, if we’re talking about someone in a rage, that would be Stevie, not KB.
Old 08-20-2018, 12:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Oh. This is a big mistake. Please tell me she is not foolish enough to start trash talking Stevie. There will be a huge backlash.
Old 08-20-2018, 12:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
He must have done something pretty nasty to have this happen, is all I can say. And as for Christine being caught unawares, how ridiculous.
If she thinks she is going to come for Stevie she is making a huge gaffe. I feared this might happen.
Old 08-20-2018, 12:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
Really? Why is Mr. Integrity having $300 meet and greets then? He watched a **** ton of money fly out the window with the loss of the FM tour and his wife has some expensive habits like building $20 million homes among other things.
Old 08-20-2018, 01:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

As far as Stevie is concerned, this looks worse than I ever imagined...

And sorry, Et Tu Brute, sums up Christine’s hand in all this.

( what does KB mean about the basement? )
Old 08-20-2018, 01:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue View Post
As far as Stevie is concerned, this looks worse than I ever imagined...

And sorry, Et Tu Brute, sums up Christine’s hand in all this.

( what does KB mean about the basement? )
Why doesn't KB just come out and say what really happened instead of taking pot shots at the band on social media? I'll tell you why. It's not gonna make hubby look too good. That's why. Not to mention does anyone think that the band or their management is going to allow this BS to torpedo this tour?
Old 08-20-2018, 01:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
Really? Why is Mr. Integrity having $300 meet and greets then? He watched a **** ton of money fly out the window with the loss of the FM tour and his wife has some expensive habits like building $20 million homes among other things.
M&G = $100
Ticket = $200