User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-14-2009, 02:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Moon View Post
And this concludes my original preconception -- they were so in a relationship.
Bingo. I really just want every reason to be convinced of this.
Old 10-14-2009, 06:55 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
I have this crazy idea of what happened that goes perfectly with this timeline.... I apparently daydream about two other people's lives when I get bored.
I love speculating about these two. None of it or all of it may be true, but it's still fun. You should send me your idea in a pm so I can see if it correlates to my crazy ideas about this time period.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Old 10-14-2009, 07:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori40 View Post
I didn't make it to a concert, but my sister,Deb, and her friend, Danielle, went to the Minneapolis show. Danielle had connections and got them backstage passes. After the show, they were taken to a room backstage and told to wait for the band members. There were a few other people already in the room. After nearly an hour, the others got tired of waiting and left, but Deb and Danielle decided to wait a bit longer. They saw someone pass by the door, and asked him if the band members had left already. He said that he knew that Mick and John had, but he thought the others were still around. A few minutes later Stevie and Lindsey walked in the room, hand in hand and sat close to each other on a couch. They apologized and said that they didn't know that anyone was waiting for them. They did confirm that Mick, John, and Christine had left, and hoped that Deb and Danielle weren't too disappointed, (of course they weren't). After a few minutes of small talk, Danielle told them that she was happy to see that Stevie and Lindsey were back together again, and they both denied that they were. Lindsey spoke up and said that Stevie had a boyfriend. Stevie went on to say that there had to be a better term for the man she was dating because he was not a boy. She then settled on the term "gentleman friend". Stevie told them that Lindsey was involved in a serious relationship, that he was practically married, and Lindsey said, "Well, I don't know if I'd go that far." After a few more minutes of small talk, Stevie and Lindsey appologized again for making them wait so long for such a short time with only part of the band. Stevie said that she had some friends in the area who were having a party for her. Lindsey didn't say where he was going, but Deb and Danielle did say that they had seperate limos.
ROFLOL. Hilarious!!! They crack me up!
Old 10-14-2009, 09:24 AM
Senior Ledgie

Well, Stevie has said Thrown Down was written about Linds during The Dance Tour, I've always thought there was something going on there during The Dance.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieRox2 View Post
Well, Stevie has said Thrown Down was written about Linds during The Dance Tour, I've always thought there was something going on there during The Dance.
She said the same thing about FFG.

Michele
Old 10-14-2009, 06:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
She said the same thing about FFG.

Michele
Ah - she's got a million of 'em!
Old 10-18-2009, 06:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I saw this concert at the Continental Area. Woooooooooooooo. It rocked! This was my first time seeing Lindsey with Fleetwood Mac, and it was awesome. I'm So Afraid completly blew my mind, it was the absolute peak of my evening. But simply watching them ( not 6 of them, not 4 of them, but the 5 of them) interact, the sounds of their voices, and the loud kick ass music was more than I'd ever expected. I'll never forget!
Old 10-18-2009, 08:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragrsrocalot View Post
( not 6 of them, not 4 of them, but the 5 of them) interact,
Yep, that's what it's all about. Oh, why am I being denied that kind of magic?

Michele
Old 10-18-2009, 10:07 PM
Senior Ledgie

Even though I wasn't there, these are my favorite Dance Tour videos that are out there (besides the commercially available ones, of course.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Old 10-18-2009, 10:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Anyone have stories about Atlantic City from this tour? I think it was Atlantic City... when Stevie couldn't finish the song for some reason? There's been debate about whether she just got too emotional or if her voice gave out.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Yep, that's what it's all about. Oh, why am I being denied that kind of magic?

Michele
Hey no worries, I think any chance to see the Mac is magical, whatever line up it may be.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
Anyone have stories about Atlantic City from this tour? I think it was Atlantic City... when Stevie couldn't finish the song for some reason? There's been debate about whether she just got too emotional or if her voice gave out.
I was there in the second row between Stevie and Christine... they was real tears, hon'. To be honest, at first I thought it was just schtick- that somehow she was able to turn on the waterworks every night. After all, she often cried at the end of "Has Anyone Ever Written Anything for You." But then that next-to-final chord kept playing while Stevie stood at the mic. By this time, after what seemed an eternity, she had turned her back to the audience and was standing there in the spotlight kind of frozen in place. Eventually Lindsey came up to her, put his arm around her and finished the final "You could be my silver spring..." line for her looking her dead in the eyes. As the lights came up I could still see that she was just completely overcome. And then as the lights dimmed, the tape track for "Tusk" started playing, and I could still see that she was inconsolable as she marched off stage. It was definitely a real moment.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HejiraNYC View Post
I was there in the second row between Stevie and Christine... they was real tears, hon'. To be honest, at first I thought it was just schtick- that somehow she was able to turn on the waterworks every night. After all, she often cried at the end of "Has Anyone Ever Written Anything for You." But then that next-to-final chord kept playing while Stevie stood at the mic. By this time, after what seemed an eternity, she had turned her back to the audience and was standing there in the spotlight kind of frozen in place. Eventually Lindsey came up to her, put his arm around her and finished the final "You could be my silver spring..." line for her looking her dead in the eyes. As the lights came up I could still see that she was just completely overcome. And then as the lights dimmed, the tape track for "Tusk" started playing, and I could still see that she was inconsolable as she marched off stage. It was definitely a real moment.

wow... and you I believe... cos you hate that bullcrap fake stuff...
Old 10-19-2009, 08:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HejiraNYC View Post

Really? You don't think it was because her voice gave out?
Old 10-19-2009, 09:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
Really? You don't think it was because her voice gave out?
Well of course it gave out! You try singing while sobbing. I distinctly recall that her voice cracked and was definitely hoarse when she screamed the "never get away, never get away" part. Mama was an unglued mess!