User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-13-2011, 07:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
There's a 45 on the nightstand next to that picture of Will. I wonder what the 45 is.

I liked that none of his memorabilia had anything to do with Fleetwood Mac. That 45 though might be an FM single. Hmmm, from the White album or GYOW?
In the article before the video it says: "and vinyl 45s by Elvis and Chuck Berry that sparked his interest in rock'n'roll."

I imagine it's one of those.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
There's a 45 on the nightstand next to that picture of Will. I wonder what the 45 is.
Probably missing the point entirely, but has anybody else noticed that Lindsey somehow always manages to shoehorn his son into conversations about himself, but his daughters rarely get a mention? Has he ever done an interview where he mentioned those two, rather than just "my children". Just a random thought that bothered me when I noticed the picture on the sideboard.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
Probably missing the point entirely, but has anybody else noticed that Lindsey somehow always manages to shoehorn his son into conversations about himself, but his daughters rarely get a mention? Has he ever done an interview where he mentioned those two, rather than just "my children". Just a random thought that bothered me when I noticed the picture on the sideboard.
That has crossed my mind too. I used to watch this soap opera where a couple with 3 children always said "Thomas and the girls" or "Thomas and the twins" and I thought that very annoying.

Let's see, it wasn't an interview, but we have the one video Lindsey did during his tour where he said that Stella was intense and pushy, just like him.

During one interview, Leelee was playing and he said, "Awww. Look at Leelee on the trampoline."

Before SWS came out, he said that the girls sang to the CD when Kristen was driving them around in the car, but he didn't say their names.

He did do that People photo shoot with just Leelee for Father's Day and Kristen said that Leelee helped Dad comb his hair -- which is probably why he is bald now. Sigh.

Well, for the Bass hall DVD, we did see as much of Leelee as Will (including a clip of Dad holding her in his arms), so . . . hopefully all is equal in the household.

Michele
Old 09-13-2011, 07:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I really enjoyed this- yes, it has some of the same formulaic diatribe as all recent Lindsey interviews, but it also is a fascinating peek into what makes Lindsey, Lindsey... and why he approaches things the way he does. Very cool!
Old 09-13-2011, 07:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
There was a home vid quality video he made during one of his tours where he discussed his youngest daughter being just like him- pushy and intense. And then in some interview he mentioned his wife played SWS in the car and his daughters sing along to it.

But mostly he just talks about the son. His daughters are gorgeous little girls. The younger one resembles him when he was little. The son is his doppelgänger.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL
Old 09-13-2011, 07:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
But mostly he just talks about the son. His daughters are gorgeous little girls. The younger one resembles him when he was little. The son is his doppelgänger.
Too me, Stella has those nordic cheekbones and is beginning to look more like her mom.

Michele
Old 09-13-2011, 07:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

He did do that People photo shoot with just Leelee for Father's Day and Kristen said that Leelee helped Dad comb his hair -- which is probably why he is bald now. Sigh.
I actually thought LB's hair looked great in this interview. I have come to terms with it. It was so perfect for so long, but he can't be 30 year old LB or, shoot, 59 year-old LB. Time catches up on us all, and even some people who depend on makeup and good lighting have to shed it at some point in the day.

I bet Leelee doesn't do his hair anymore, lol. She was like 2 then and now 11. I'm sure she's concerned with more important things, but LB and Leelee in People is still one of his greatest photo moments ever.

Old 09-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
I actually thought LB's hair looked great in this interview. I have come to terms with it. It was so perfect for so long, but he can't be 30 year old LB or, shoot, 59 year-old LB. Time catches up on us all, and even some people who depend on makeup and good lighting have to shed it at some point in the day.
I thought his hair looked fine in the interview too and his face was so alive and bright. He looked youthful.

I'm not trying to make him 30 or 60, but I'm still going to complain about anything I can think to complain about.

Michele
Old 09-13-2011, 07:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Too me, Stella has those nordic cheekbones and is beginning to look more like her mom.

Michele
Interesting. I think Leelee looks like Kristen (nose, lips, eyebrows) and Stella looks like LB when he was a little fair-haired toddler. I'd have to see a new pic, but Stella definitely has his nose!

Old 09-13-2011, 07:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I thought his hair looked fine in the interview too and his face was so alive and bright. He looked youthful.

I'm not trying to make him 30 or 60, but I'm still going to complain about anything I can think to complain about.

Michele
I gotcha! I did complain about the high hair. But now that most of my friends are really fawning over his music for the first time ever I'm being more compassionate. But he looked extremely youthful and adorable in this interview!

Old 09-13-2011, 08:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Might be Buckingham Nicks. The Polydor singles I have are
red labeled. I doubt it's Elvis', as his RCA labels were black
or maroon.
Old 09-13-2011, 08:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
Might be Buckingham Nicks. The Polydor singles I have are
red labeled. I doubt it's Elvis', as his RCA labels were black
or maroon.
Ah yes. I remember a time when I knew all the record labels by sight. Just like I used to know all the movie studio logos. How things have changed.

Michele
Old 09-13-2011, 08:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Awh...why couldn't this be longer than 3 minutes? He seems so much more comfortable in this format than a typical Q&A.

So, what's the picture in front of the bathhouse photo? Is it Kristen and him?
Old 09-13-2011, 09:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

I totally see lindsey in that picture as a vision of himself.

anyone else wanna wrestle that boy tangled in the sheets??
if so...BACK OFF!
Old 09-24-2011, 08:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Lindsey Video-In My Room-Literally

Spin magazine uploaded a new mini interview on Youtube yesterday that takes place in his bedroom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh_aU3hDPps

Carol-Lynn
SoCalGal