User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-20-2008, 09:17 PM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhiannon5354 View Post
I agree with the "team" part of that, totally. In fact, I know quite a few people who feel that way..

I don't remember the LB site before it became official, so I can't say a whole lot about that.. I just wish that Lindsey Q and A stuff and everything else with his site didn't take a year to be edited and put up. Let's be honest.. we know with Lindsey not being on tour that that .. "team".. doesn't have a lot to do at the moment.
All of you people no nothing of what you are talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by LOTR; 03-20-2008 at 09:24 PM..
Old 03-20-2008, 10:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I think people are entirely too critical of the site and expect too much. It's not a fan site anymore - where they can just post whatever they want, whenever they want - there are guidelines they must follow.

Being an official site, I'm sure "the team" has to get approval before any changes can be made to the site. They also have to wait to receive any news, photos, or other material before they can even post anything to begin with, so it seems to me that any "blame" should be laid at the feet of Lindsey's management, and not on those actually maintaining the site itself.

Let's also not forget that these people are probably not paid for running the site and also have lives of their own. As big of fans as they may be, working on the site probably has to take a backseat to more personal obligations like jobs, boyfriends/husbands, school, etc.
Old 03-21-2008, 06:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the official site. It is well presented contains plenty of information is regularly updated these days and plays free songs too.
The ledge forum is a completely different type of site which will always have wealths more information, titbits and specific details that the official site couldnt possibly present. Remember there are 1000's of people providing feedback and information here every week.
I enjoy the official site and think it is doing very well. It is also free and not a lot of official sites do that anymore so we should be thankful for that. Just look at the fleetwoodmac.com. It is a complete disaster with no updates of any kind in the last 3 years yet they can demand up to $80 per year to tell us this.

The Q&A might be slow but we are getting it !! If everything came at once then we would have nothing to look forward to
Old 03-21-2008, 11:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vicky View Post
I think people are entirely too critical of the site and expect too much. It's not a fan site anymore - where they can just post whatever they want, whenever they want - there are guidelines they must follow.

Being an official site, I'm sure "the team" has to get approval before any changes can be made to the site. They also have to wait to receive any news, photos, or other material before they can even post anything to begin with, so it seems to me that any "blame" should be laid at the feet of Lindsey's management, and not on those actually maintaining the site itself.

Let's also not forget that these people are probably not paid for running the site and also have lives of their own. As big of fans as they may be, working on the site probably has to take a backseat to more personal obligations like jobs, boyfriends/husbands, school, etc.

I completely agree...couldn't have said it better! I love Lindsey's site. We should be happy to get anything considering it's Lindsey we're talking about here and I say this with much love. That being said, I wouldn't mind more Q&A but hopefully that will come with the DVD/CD release.

Old 03-21-2008, 11:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

ain't love grand?!
Old 03-21-2008, 02:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOTR View Post
All of you people no nothing of what you are talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually, you would be surprised at how much the particular person you quoted knows... but you aren't privy to that 411.
Old 03-21-2008, 08:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually, you would be surprised at how much the particular person you quoted knows... but you aren't privy to that 411.
But what if it's Gandalf?
Old 03-22-2008, 06:44 PM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by danax6 View Post
But what if it's Gandalf?
Yep. I am definitely Gandalf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!