The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-20-2018, 11:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I forgot to add - for anyone wondering why people may feel the way they feel and may come across as bitter as they are....this crap with Mick and his BS has been ongoing for YEARS. And I can only say I've been a fan since '97.

A lot of the bad feelings here are not just because of the most recent events, but because this is the icing on the sh*t cake that has been in process for the better part of 15 years and they've really outdone themselves this time.

It used to be more concentrated to just Mick and his sketchy business ventures, but it's clearly spilled over into other band decisions.

Mick will be the first person to send folks packing and the first person to invite them back when it's convenient for his wallet.
Old 06-20-2018, 01:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
I forgot to add - for anyone wondering why people may feel the way they feel and may come across as bitter as they are....this crap with Mick and his BS has been ongoing for YEARS. And I can only say I've been a fan since '97.

A lot of the bad feelings here are not just because of the most recent events, but because this is the icing on the sh*t cake that has been in process for the better part of 15 years and they've really outdone themselves this time.

It used to be more concentrated to just Mick and his sketchy business ventures, but it's clearly spilled over into other band decisions.

Mick will be the first person to send folks packing and the first person to invite them back when it's convenient for his wallet.
I agree with all this- I’ve been a fan since ‘93. What a parade of squandered opportunities. I especially agree that if this latest Mac iteration doesn’t go over too well financially, Mick will be the first to call Lindsey up. Which I firmly believe will happen. And for those who think this band is over after this tour, I don’t believe that for a second. As long as Mick lives and breathes, he’ll keep the band touring... regardless of who’s in it. His energy is only second to Lindsey’s... I wouldn’t count him out for many years to come!
Old 06-20-2018, 01:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
Does anyone remember Ethan? Deja vu of what he did to The Ledge.

Brad
Actually I don't remember. Do tell.
Old 06-20-2018, 01:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather Blade View Post
This booking sounds like a great opportunity to expose the band to some new ears that might not otherwise have had the opportunity to experience it. Also, a good time to get some warming up in front of people done before the tour starts.
It's their coming out party to be sure. A lot of eyes will be on them. No pressure or anything.
Old 06-20-2018, 01:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Mouse View Post
Yes. You are the five self-absorbed supposed Fleetwood Mac fans who enjoy spreading your victim-laced, "grief-laded" emotional pain on those who dare to cross your path. The truth is you're not true Fleetwood Mac fans. You're Lindsey fans masquerading as Mac fans. And you're cowards afraid of admitting what you're about and preferring to simply attack those who challenge your world view. In the real world, we call these people insecure bullies. On this forum, they're the Five Narcissistic Fireflies of Lindsey's Ledge.
Wow they banned Sugar Mouse just when it was getting good. Hopefully it's only temporary and not permanent. Hey buddy, you can't say I didn't warn you about stepping on those extremely sensitive toes.
Old 06-20-2018, 01:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Mouse View Post
Most of the folks on this forum are adults and act that way. Sadly though, there are the Five Narcissistic Lindsey Ledgers who have driven a ton of wonderful folks away from this site with their hate-based rhetoric. I know because I get messages from people who have either left the site or refuse to post here because of the hate-filled drivel from these Lindsey Ledgers. Sad that the moderators have dropped the ball and allowed this site to become a hateful party for these five individuals.
But why would anyone take those folks seriously? /sarcasm. You're right on the money and for that you win the opportunity to get booted. It's a bit like tilting at windmills any more around here. I'm sure one of the seven deadly sins are involved but I don't give enough of a f#ck to try and think about it more than that. Now cue the chorus, there is no problem: Llalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala.
Old 06-20-2018, 01:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
You seem to want to have control over the board, YET YOU DON'T.

If you don't like the way things are here, I believe your options are only two: stay or go.
Projecting.
Old 06-20-2018, 01:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
But why would anyone take those folks seriously? /sarcasm. You're right on the money and for that you win the opportunity to get booted. It's a bit like tilting at windmills any more around here. I'm sure one of the seven deadly sins are involved but I don't give enough of a f#ck to try and think about it more than that. Now cue the chorus, there is no problem: Llalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala.

Old 06-20-2018, 01:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmn3 View Post
Who are these five people you keep mentioning?
If I had to guess I'd say H... Aah, nevermind. It's too easy.
Old 06-20-2018, 02:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasja View Post
What's your question?
Old 06-20-2018, 02:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
If I had to guess I'd say H... Aah, nevermind. It's too easy.
You're such a joy.

I believe you were given a vacation from here too, not too far back.
Old 06-20-2018, 02:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenshiMaster16 View Post

Anyway, criticism is a good thing. Too much ass kissing and places become almost too controlling and people can't express themselves honestly so what's the point in posting at all? Everyone is fallible, even the enchanting Miss Nicks and the animal Mr. Fleetwood. They are not above criticism. I literally posted the following on the Ivory Keys facebook page and got my comment deleted; "Uh look, I admire Mick as much as the next guy but saying they have to say creative when he had no problems with cash grab Hits tours for the past decade? Little hypocritical, don't ya think?"
The Ivory Keys group is....something lol. The guy who runs that place is a bit too hardcore when it comes to Stevie.
Old 06-20-2018, 04:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
What's your question?
They are manifold. Mostly I am just trying to make head or tails of your posts is all. I cannot quite tell which way you are swinging or what you are talking about. I do apologize. I normally am more quick on the uptake.

Old 06-20-2018, 05:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasja View Post
They are manifold. Mostly I am just trying to make head or tails of your posts is all. I cannot quite tell which way you are swinging or what you are talking about. I do apologize. I normally am more quick on the uptake.
Can you imagine when she was a moderator here?
Old 06-20-2018, 05:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Can you imagine when she was a moderator here?
Trying and failing. Utterly.