User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-21-2011, 12:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Well, I think David Duchovny is pretty handsome and has a clever, sharp witted personality that's equal parts maddening and glorious. I was trying to watch the episodes again from start to finish, but I think I only got to like the 4th episode. Trouble is, I'm trying to write reviews of each for myself and that chore keeps me from simply watching and enjoying.

I like Lindsey in the Wrong and Holiday Road videos. I don't think he's necessarily at his most beautiful in those, but I like the personality coming through and the humor in [I]Wrong[/I]. I feel like they capture what's inside of Lindsey.

But the end of the Seven Wonders video where he just bops Mick with his head. . . I think that's such a delight touch and reveals so much of his essence.

Michele
I'm not keen on David Duchovny - he looks a bit petulant, I think it's his mouth! However, this does not spoil my enjoyment of his and Scully's partnership.

I love Lindsey in Wrong - just not the Elvis bit, that's just Wrong!

Let's not forget Slow Dancing - I know we bring this up a lot but that sexy scene at the end, swoon......
Old 07-21-2011, 03:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

McTrouble: every single one of LB's videos in his OOTC period are great because he looked spectacular. I will say this here, as it is rather a superficial and eye-candy thread for all of us. We can't deny he was/is a beautiful man. I also agree with Michele that he looked AMAZING in that "Seven Wonders" video...I'm of the particular mindset that believes LB is the gorgeous member in FM.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL
Old 07-21-2011, 04:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
McTrouble: every single one of LB's videos in his OOTC period are great because he looked spectacular. I will say this here, as it is rather a superficial and eye-candy thread for all of us. We can't deny he was/is a beautiful man. I also agree with Michele that he looked AMAZING in that "Seven Wonders" video...I'm of the particular mindset that believes LB is the gorgeous member in FM.
I'm of the same mindset. Stevie's pretty in her own right. So is Christine. John could do with evolving for another thousand or so years (said with love ) and Mick reminds me of the scary Uncle your Mother warns you not to talk to at Christmas.
Old 07-21-2011, 05:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
I'm of the same mindset. Stevie's pretty in her own right. So is Christine. John could do with evolving for another thousand or so years (said with love ) and Mick reminds me of the scary Uncle your Mother warns you not to talk to at Christmas.
Said with perfect comic timing, as always. Mick sometimes does look like a scary uncle or the Unabomber, but he seems sort of harmless when he opens his mouth. Poor John just doesn't say anything...he's cute in his own way I guess. I loved that he had no problem rocking daisy dukes in his youth. Christine I just loved. That lady just had It. And she carried herself with style. And Stevie the same, with her special kind of allure.

But Lindsey was simply beautiful. We all know it, and even those who don't like him (gasp, what!) have to at least admit he was/is a dashing fellow in the most extreme ways. My goodness.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL
Old 07-21-2011, 07:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I think John looks ok. I find Mick unattractive. But I can be a sucker for his speaking style. Sometimes when I listen to him I think, "Oh, that's pretty charming." But then I open my eyes, see him, and the mood is gone.

Michele
Old 07-21-2011, 07:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Both of these pictures are brand new to me, so I'm very happy to see them. The top picture I adore, though the shirt I do not adore. I was never a massive fan of red on Lindsey, and his jeans make him look a little dumpy.
That makes me think of Lindsey wearing "Dad jeans" to pick the kids up from soccer. Don't know what is worse, frumpy jeans or skinny ones. They're both bad styles in their own right. Michele
Old 07-22-2011, 07:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Can't argue with that - I must watch Coundown, DLD, and Soul Drifter nearly every day. He does look spectacular in these vids.

But the Seven Wonders vid - the only word to describe him is perfection. It's almost beyond comprehension how a human being could be so startlingly beautiful.

Through all the eras I'd still choose him as he is today.
Old 07-22-2011, 10:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTrouble View Post
Top pic - totally PHWOAR! Oh no, I am becoming a Fuzzy Bucky fan!

Bottom pic - looks pretty hacked off in this pic, wonder what's going thru' his mind just then!

Fantastic pics still being posted by Holidayroad!
I'm really glad you enjoy the photos!!!
Old 07-22-2011, 10:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post

I like Lindsey in the Wrong and Holiday Road videos. I don't think he's necessarily at his most beautiful in those, but I like the personality coming through and the humor in Wrong. I feel like they capture what's inside of Lindsey.

Michele
I could watch the Wrong video for hours!!!
Old 07-22-2011, 10:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Old 07-22-2011, 11:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post

Ack! The famous velvet suit. Not one of my favourites. He looks so...trapped. A man in his shape really needs more free flowing clothing, and to look a little less like a "regular Joe" (Is that what you Americans say?). The bottom outfit is so much better because he looks a damn sight more comfortable. The top picture's smile looks quite forced, to me, but the bottom he has the mischievous twinkle that I love. And those deliciously flawless arms on display are quite a plus I don't often show my lascivious side, but I would love nothing more than to lick those arms.
Old 07-22-2011, 12:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Ack! The famous velvet suit. Not one of my favourites. He looks so...trapped. A man in his shape really needs more free flowing clothing, and to look a little less like a "regular Joe" (Is that what you Americans say?). The bottom outfit is so much better because he looks a damn sight more comfortable. The top picture's smile looks quite forced, to me, but the bottom he has the mischievous twinkle that I love. And those deliciously flawless arms on display are quite a plus I don't often show my lascivious side, but I would love nothing more than to lick those arms.
His arms are my third favourite thing about him!

I could just lick him all over!
Old 07-22-2011, 12:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
I'm really glad you enjoy the photos!!!
You still very often come up with pics I've never seen - so glad you have the patience to find them all!
Old 07-23-2011, 02:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTrouble View Post
You still very often come up with pics I've never seen - so glad you have the patience to find them all!
After posting pics so long, it's not always easy to find something I haven't posted before!
Old 07-23-2011, 02:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie