User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-28-2004, 11:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts
Are you adverse to someone starting a new one?
Not the tusk one. Untill then I would like to think about starting a new one, I am really looking into doing a LIVE one ore maybe and album that wasnt soo long!
Old 08-28-2004, 11:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77Rumours77
Not the tusk one. Untill then I would like to think about starting a new one, I am really looking into doing a LIVE one ore maybe and album that wasnt soo long!
Do The Wild Heart!!!
Old 08-28-2004, 11:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I may take over then. I'd like to start over from the beginning, though. Would people find that too tiresome?

Old 08-28-2004, 11:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I would like to the first to campaign to be the new host of "Tusk" survivor. We'd pick up where we left off, BEFORE the whole Beatiful Child/That's Enough For Me fiasco. Now, I don't want to seem like a jerk walking in on Jacob's role, so if anyone is opposed to this (and I PM'd 77Rumours77 right off the bat about this), let me know and I won't bother. Until then, I'll work up a draft for revised rules and post it - and see what people think. The key is simplicity and organization, really.

After the "Tusk" one is finished, then I'll hand it right back over if he wants to take it back, no problemo. I'd just hate to see this all go to waste due to some problems developing midway.

Doo! Do-do-doo! Do-do-do! Do-do-do-do-do-do-do! Do-do-do! TUSK! Doo-doo-DOO-doo...
Old 08-28-2004, 11:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan8472
Do The Wild Heart!!!
good idea, I'll start that one tonight.
Old 08-29-2004, 12:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Wow, I was going to comment that CarneVaca really went off the deep end tonight. Aggressively attacking poor Jacob, and complaining loudly about "Chiffon Heads" taking over the game. After he had vehemently lobbied for recounts in the past, and then purposely overlooked the fact that "That's Enough For Me" had more votes in ALL previous rounds, than "Beautiful Child."

Talk about "sour grapes"!

But then, of course, I remembered that it's just "all in good humour" when good ol' CV says something, so....

You did a good job, Jacob. Sometimes I was disappointed because I felt you caved-in too quickly to the demands of the Tusk-Heads ( ), but I realized you were just doing your best to try to stay as fair as possible.

Too bad folks turned on you so quickly when they didn't get their way 100% of the time though.

At any rate... it's all in good fun, folks! Never forget that.
Old 08-29-2004, 12:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Stew
Wow, I was going to comment that CarneVaca really went off the deep end tonight. Aggressively attacking poor Jacob, and complaining loudly about "Chiffon Heads" taking over the game. After he had vehemently lobbied for recounts in the past, and then purposely overlooked the fact that "That's Enough For Me" had more votes in ALL previous rounds, than "Beautiful Child."

Talk about "sour grapes"!

But then, of course, I remembered that it's just "all in good humour" when good ol' CV says something, so....

You did a good job, Jacob. Sometimes I was disappointed because I felt you caved-in too quickly to the demands of the Tusk-Heads ( ), but I realized you were just doing your best to try to stay as fair as possible.

Too bad folks turned on you so quickly when they didn't get their way 100% of the time though.

At any rate... it's all in good fun, folks! Never forget that.
Thank You

Good to know someone came to my back!!!!!
But this should really not be about Stevie vs Lindsey, Its not like I posted Wild Heard survivor in the Lindsey board!! God, This is just a game. CV please take a "chill pill" (can't believe I said that ewww, I need a shower now ) and cool down, If you did not like the way I was running the tread you could of PM'd me instead of humiliating me. But I just read the "what the hell is going on thread" and I see that you can't help that, Sorry...
Old 08-29-2004, 12:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default another thing...

Isn't it weird that someones Screen Name is bn used as an insult during this game? Sad
Old 08-29-2004, 02:23 AM
Senior Ledgie

Jacob,
I just want to say that I think you've been doing a fantastic job of running the Survivor threads. I'd also like to encourage you not to let Carne and others get you to step down from this Tusk one. Let him ramble as he does and show him that you're going to stick with it till the end. If you really want to step down, that's cool. I just had to tell you that you're doing a great job! Keep it up! Most of us have your back and are having a blast with this game.

I find it interesting that earlier in the thread Carne was defending you and telling someone that they were being too harsh on you. Then, when things don't go his way, he clearly insults, demeans, and harasses you. I didn't think we were supposed to do that to each other in here. He owes you an apology...but don't count on that happening. He's not a big enough man.

OK...I'm done with my ramble. Just had to throw in my two cents and show my support for Jacob.
Old 08-29-2004, 02:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77Rumours77
No beacuse OVER & OVER was voted out FAIRLY and BC was unfairly!
Sorry Jacob, but you must know That i wouldn't have voted Over & over if BC was still in the game. It's that simple. It's the way the game works. Now I don't think there's conspiracy and I really think Carne's Paranoia is out of this league. But I agree that gaming with this Survivor costs a lot of time and energy. And it was fun to play it with strategy. I back out of the game too, because I think that replay an "in between" round ruins the game.

I don't point fingers but my fun is gone. Tusk is the best album ever recorded by anyone. And therefore it's a pity that my vote will not be seen anymore in this thread.

It's gonna be predictable I think. Storms wins. well. I can live with that

Old 08-29-2004, 02:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I think we're gonna re-do this whole sucker and get it RIGHT. More news tomorrow.

Old 08-29-2004, 04:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarneVaca
Yeah, so exciting, yay! And you got an account just so you could vote right? Who are you really?

Now this coming from you is especially hilarious... In the end though, it's really NoThatFunny
Old 08-29-2004, 04:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I think the next time this is tried, we need to keep the posts to a minimal, with just the vote being in the post and not much else, and then if you have something to say write a spearate post with "No Vote" in it to make sure votes are easily readably. This is a really fun game and can be even funner if just some simple courtesy are kept.

Tynan
Old 08-29-2004, 05:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

umm..

Drugs Are Great.

can we close the thread now?
Just another ledgie who's had enough.
Old 08-29-2004, 06:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts
I think we're gonna re-do this whole sucker and get it RIGHT. More news tomorrow.
Good idea, Nancy! A fresh start with explicit rules might be better... I was lost here...