User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2013, 07:47 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default The Dance Vs Hell Freezes Over

Ive always wondered, granted one was in 1997 and the other 1994. Which album/tour was better ? I would say the Eagles tour was better granted because they played a ton of dates more than The Dance

But album wise, its a tough call, Id say The Dance because it just seemed more personal, and I think the Eagles and Mac are the 1 and 2 best bands of all time, The Dance album to me is better and I think sold better

But my question, is which one helped them better going forward , another tough call, I think The Eagles could have came back anytime and been huge, however I think the power of The Dance , and all the stuff that came along with it, really helped FM have a future, meaning it game them oppurtunities, maybe a ton of missed ones as well, and also gave LB exposure to do solo records. So, im saying The Dance was more important for FM because its eventual succcess really allowed them to have a future, where as the Eagles could have come back whenever, and would have been big , and this is coming from a guy who thinks FM is better

FYI, say History Of The Eagles, and Frey and Henley are the bigees A HOLES ever, and I would say LB is a better guitarist than any of the Eagles players, even though Felder is damn good, just got Felders new solo album

The Eagles Vs Fleetwood Mac. wow what a match up