Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-05-2009, 01:54 AM
Registered

Default Okay, y'all. First wave.

NOTE: While I was writing all this out earlier, I had a thought - even if I can't keep the actual stuff, I can maybe still have a little record of it. If you buy something from me, would you mind taking a picture with it and sending to me? Kinda like people do with stolen lawn gnomes? I can put them in my scrapbook. I thought it would be neat to be able to look back at what I had so much fun collecting for so many years AND see that it went to nice Ledgies who love it.

ANYHOO:
Prices do not include shipping - I'll calculate shipping based on your zip code, and I will ship overseas as long as you want to get proper insurance for it and all that good stuff. I will pack everything nicely so it stays safe on its journey.

I can accept PayPal, personal checks (will ship when check clears) or well-concealed cash (at your own risk, of course).

I'll also consider offers, but please be reasonable or I might cry/pull your hair.

I can take more pics if you want them. Plz to be excusing current blurry iPhone pics, because I have really shaky hands no matter what I do.

I'm making every effort to note any flaws or issues, but I might not get them all. I smoke a lot, but have no pets (unless you count small children, which, hey, sometimes I do), and all of my Mac treasures that aren't safely framed on the walls are kept stored away carefully.

Let my sobbing commence.

TOURBOOKS:

L to R, top row:

TOSOTM (SOLD)

Street Angel - small smudge on cover under Stevie's eye, otherwise great condition - $25

Behind the Mask - little bit of foxing on the spine & edges of cover, otherwise great - $25

Second row: Tango - little bit of foxing on the spine, otherwise great - $25

Wild Heart - wee bit of foxing on the spine, otherwise great - $35 (RESERVED FOR DANIELLAAARISEN)

Tusk - this has a couple of little wrinkles on the cover and some of the pages. The edges of some of the pages are a little yellowed, as well, but it's otherwise excellent for its age, with all the pages nice and tight, the photos bright, etc - $35 (RESERVED FOR GYPSYSORCERER)

Bottom row: Program from Stevie's 2008 Cal State Fullerton show. Cover has Stevie on it, and there's a nice one-page article inside with another picture. It's in great shape, but probably not of major interest to anyone but a completist, so make me an offer if'n you want it.

Rock A Little - I have two of these. One is in great condition with no major flaws I can see - (SOLD). The other is a little beat up, but still serviceable. Torn corner on one or two pages, and small pinholes in the corners of all pages (looks like someone tacked it to the wall like a poster or something?) - $15

Enchanted - Calendar is unmarked, small scuff on bottom of spine - $25

Songbooks and more:

Top row, L to R: My Twenty Five Years in Fleetwood Mac by Mick Fleetwood - This is the hardcover and includes the CD. It's in excellent condition, with a bumped bottom corner like you get with a book like this, but all the pages are tight, there are no rips, tears, etc, and the CD has never been played. LOTS of pictures. - $25 (PENDING)

Rumours songbook - This is pretty beat up, with the cover come off (and a sticker on it) and a lot of loose pages, but all the pages are there, as far as I can tell, and it has a lot of great pictures. I'd intended to use this for scrapbooking purposes at some point. I snapped it up because I don't see very many of these making the rounds. - $10

Tusk songbook - This is pretty much pristine, which makes me happy since it was printed in '78. The spine isn't even cracked like you get when a book has been used. I peeked through it once (gently!) and then socked it away. Nice heavy paperback, includes great pictures and all the sheet music for all the songs. - $35 (RESERVED FOR GYPSYSORCERER)

Second row: Stevie's Timespace press kit - Comes with folder, glossy b&w promo pic, 2 page bio sheet & a review/press release sheet. Mint condition, $20

My Life and Adventures in Fleetwood Mac - Mick's little biography thingie. I have this in paperback, which is banged up like old paperback are wont to be but still very readable. $2 (I have the hardback in excellent condition, as well, but can't figure out which box it's in yet)

GROOVES Presents Rock Wars #2 - Bee Gees vs. Fleetwood Mac - 1978 - This is a great magazine in excellent condition for its age - no rips, tears, and only minor foxing on the cover from age. First half of the book is Bee Gees pics, but the second half is all Mac, plus some little articles. Photos are in color and in b & w. There's also a giant 2 foot by 3 foot color poster in there that's still glued in. I don't know exactly what it looks like because I didn't want to mess the book up, but it appears to be a collage of Mac concert photos. I can see big hair Lindsey playing guitar and glaring off into the direction of where Stevie should be, Chris in white singing & playing maracas, part of John's bass, and part of Stevie singing into her little mic. I can also see some white Bee Gee shoes on the other side. Mmm, disco-y. - $30

Bottom: Hardback copy of (the sort of ridiculous) Read Between My Lines by Sandra Halliburton. This book is...er...special. I can't recommend it for anything like good reading, but it has some pictures, and if you like collecting Stevie books, then it will suit you. Nearly new hardback. I didn't even finish reading it, haha. $6

Okay, that's it for now - second wave will be bigger. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I love talkin' memorabilia.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''

Last edited by Zombie; 10-09-2009 at 12:47 AM.. Reason: Added more details about poster in GROOVES
Old 10-05-2009, 02:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Near-definite dibs on the Wild Heart tourbook and I'm considering Mick's My Twenty Five Years in Fleetwood Mac. I'll message you tomorrow.

I love you even though I am really depressed for you.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:28 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
Near-definite dibs on the Wild Heart tourbook and I'm considering Mick's My Twenty Five Years in Fleetwood Mac. I'll message you tomorrow.

Noted! And don't be too depressed for me - it makes it easier knowing Ledgies will look after them.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 10-05-2009, 09:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post

I'm so glad that the two things I got really excited - the Wild Heart tourbook and Mick's hardcover book with the pictures - then I get to Dani's post! Drats.

This is what I get for not staying up all hours of the night. JK, Dani I <3 you!
Old 10-05-2009, 09:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

So far there are a few things I'm definitely interested in but since I can't afford anything until I get paid at the end of the week I'll wait until then to pm you. No point you hearing about what I might be able to afford now until I can be more definite! If what I fancy are gone by then then never mind, that's how these things go!
Old 10-05-2009, 10:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Do you have LB's Out of the Cradle on vinyl per chance?
Old 10-05-2009, 12:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macpai View Post
I was going to ask the same question but for Go Insane instead?
Old 10-05-2009, 01:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodfather View Post
I was going to ask the same question but for Go Insane instead?
The Out Of The Cradle vinyl is super rare! I have a copy that I got when it was first released but I've never seen it on eBay ever. People who have it rarely part with it. But Go Insane is pretty easy to pick up on vinyl. There's one on eBay UK at the moment for under a fiver.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

That's why I was hoping Zombie would have it!
Old 10-05-2009, 03:34 PM
Registered

Quote:
That's why I was hoping Zombie would have it!
That had actually been on my list of things to buy if I ever saw it, but I never did (Out of the Cradle, I mean). I have the 45 for Go Insane, I believe, though not the whole album! Will doublecheck when I get the vinyl out.

Old 10-05-2009, 03:35 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodfather View Post
So far there are a few things I'm definitely interested in but since I can't afford anything until I get paid at the end of the week I'll wait until then to pm you. No point you hearing about what I might be able to afford now until I can be more definite! If what I fancy are gone by then then never mind, that's how these things go!
Haha, no problem. I will be putting up more stuff, too, so you may end up seeing something you like better anyway.

Old 10-05-2009, 03:54 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMlex View Post
I'm so glad that the two things I got really excited - the Wild Heart tourbook and Mick's hardcover book with the pictures - then I get to Dani's post! Drats.

This is what I get for not staying up all hours of the night. JK, Dani I <3 you!
She pounced on that within minutes of me putting the post up - she's like a ninja.

If she doesn't end up taking them, though, do you want to be next in line?

Old 10-05-2009, 04:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I feel so terrible about wanting to see more.

If others are like me, Zombie, they're waiting to see what everything entails. So I think you're gonna get some bites on these first items eventually.
Old 10-05-2009, 04:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
She pounced on that within minutes of me putting the post up - she's like a ninja.

If she doesn't end up taking them, though, do you want to be next in line?
She's a ninja who never sleeps! Plus, she's on the west coast and was still up. I'm central time zone, yo.

Yes, I'll for sure pick them up if Dani decides not to (ha).
Old 10-05-2009, 05:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I apologize for my ninja skillz