The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-03-2003, 12:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Mine never questioned a thing and also reversed my SYW cd charges no questions asked.

If I were you, I'd consider changing my credit card co.
Old 06-03-2003, 12:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by glitter_fades
Mine never questioned a thing and also reversed my SYW cd charges no questions asked.

If I were you, I'd consider changing my credit card co.
And, you know that I told them that. I am so not loving them. I did call Mastercard and tell them how they were handling it. They refunded my cd order with no fuss, but, the fan club, they wanted a detailed explanation, then I get a form to fill out and send in, then I get a letter saying that they need more so I send more and put all the emails and so forth with it and the reports that I filed, then I notice that where they orig refunded the fan club fee and showed it in dispute, they have reversed that and I call them and they want more and I popped a cork..hahahaha.. The guy says, ah...hold up a sec. There are 26 page that I need to read that you have sent and I am like YEAH>>>I KNOW>>
Old 06-03-2003, 11:27 PM
Ledgie

Thumbs down Fan Club Fighting Me Over Reverse Charges

I did file with credit card company and charges were taken off. On May 29th I received a letter from CC or should I say 23 pages from the freaking fan club fighting me on the charges being reversed. Which about 11 pages I must fill out again and the other 12 a pack of lies. I am ready to fight now. At first I was just going to let the bastards WIN and drop it not after what I found out today. When talking with Ford Center today (in an email) I was told fan club never had best 20% of seats in OKC ever reserved. Fan club was the given less than 50 floor seats and nothing in front 3 sections at all. So how did I get 2 tickets from ebay front roll, that say fan club on them. Those came from someone on the inside obviously. Ford Center said publicity company for Fleetwood Mac did turn about 100 tickets back over to them last week. And yes the majority of them were better seats than fan club was ever offered. So this OKIE is going to stand up and fill out this stupid report again, (the fan club says I never ask for refund) Bull ****. I emailed and called they are the ones that never responded. Anyway credit card company has taken charges off for now, but have 45 days to get merchant to agree or show them proof as to why I shouldn't have to pay them. Well I think I have given them enough proof! What websites can I also include for credit card company to go look at??
Then they can see for their self how many people are unhappy. The lying fan club said in their letter to my cc company they had no unhappy fan club members. OK-Landslide

Old 06-04-2003, 01:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I'll send you my saved thread from Mick's Chat that got me banned...the Poll about who was happy with the fan club. It shows only 2 out of 60 people posted they were happy. Now you all know why he wanted "HAPPY PEOPLE" letters sent in.

Remember the guy who said he was happy and also said...send a shirt?

He planned all along to use the letters to dispute the reversals on credit card charges. He never intended to make good on anything about the club from day one.

Maybe Seeknpeace can send you a copy of the Petition, too. That might help along with the article from MSNBC.com.

I hope you saved your online receipt with your member name and number. The receipt doesn't say you can not get a refund. He put that on the site later on. My receipt from Verisign says nothing except my info and the amount I paid. It's what's on paper that counts not what he always changes on the web page.

Last edited by glitter_fades; 06-04-2003 at 01:56 AM..
Old 06-04-2003, 02:38 AM
Ledgie

Thumbs down RE FAN CLUB LIES

Yes I did save all receipts from day I joined as well as daughter. You should see this pack of lies in letter he sent credit card company. One that really jumps out is that on our membership cards it clearly states no refunds. Who got membership cards ? I didn't until the one today sent thru my credit card company. Also he states that it has to be that way because 99.9% of members are happy and their is going to always be that one who nobody would ever be able to please. This guy needs to be behind bars, he is a class act con-artist. OK-LANDSLIDE Well he might have just met his landslide with me because I'm feed up with his lies, I'm now also going to turn this over to DA'S office in Oklahoma from what I have learned about fan club from Ford Center.

Old 06-04-2003, 09:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
When talking with Ford Center today (in an email) I was told fan club never had best 20% of seats in OKC ever reserved. Fan club was the given less than 50 floor seats and nothing in front 3 sections at all.
Can you PLEASE forward that correspondence to me, please? I would love to contact them myself as well.

seeknpeace@aol.com
Old 06-04-2003, 09:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
The lying fan club said in their letter to my cc company they had no unhappy fan club members. OK-Landslide
That lying slob. I cannot believe that crap. Ok, I see that Glitter offered to send you stuff and she is the organized one of us two, for sure, but, if you want any additional stuff, I had already sent you a pm from your other post last nite bout this. I will help you fight and so will the rest. He has a lot of nerve. Honey, we can support with page after page after page. And, ppl wonder why he deleted all that crap?

HEY TO ALL YOU GUYS WHO THINK THAT JT WAS JUST GETTING RID OF THE TROUBLE MAKERS, YEAH, THAT IS RIGHT. THE TROUBLEMAKERS FOR HIS POCKET. HE ERASED HISTORY FOR THIS REASON, AS WELL AS TRYING TO LOOK GOOD TO MICK. SOME PPL DID NOT SAVE ALL THAT CRAP, BUT, US THAT DID, WE GOT YOUR BACKS AND IF YOUR CC COMPANY GIVES YOU A HARD TIME, JUST EMAIL ANY OF US.
Old 06-04-2003, 09:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Fan Club Fighting Me Over Reverse Charges

Quote:
Originally posted by OK-LANDSLIDE
The lying fan club said in their letter to my cc company they had no unhappy fan club members. OK-Landslide
That is unbelievable. I can't believe Todd would have the nerve to try to claim there were no unhappy fan club members!!

I would be interested to read this entire letter from the fan club to your cc company
Old 06-04-2003, 09:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: RE FAN CLUB LIES

Quote:
One that really jumps out is that on our membership cards it clearly states no refunds. Who got membership cards ?
WTF??!! He is claiming you got membership cards now??
Old 06-04-2003, 09:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Fan Club Fighting Me Over Reverse Charges

Quote:
When talking with Ford Center today (in an email) I was told fan club never had best 20% of seats in OKC ever reserved. Fan club was the given less than 50 floor seats and nothing in front 3 sections at all.
That is very interesting. And good that you have this in black and white.
Old 06-04-2003, 09:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
One that really jumps out is that on our membership cards it clearly states no refunds. Who got membership cards ? I didn't until the one today sent thru my credit card company.
So you actually have a so called fan-club 'membership card'? Could you scan it and show it to us?

Pip
Old 06-04-2003, 09:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
One that really jumps out is that on our membership cards it clearly states no refunds. Who got membership cards ? I didn't until the one today sent thru my credit card company.
did the credit card company send you a copy of a membership card? I want to see that...really badly. NO ONE HAS EVER GOTTEN ANY SUCH THING.

Oh, this infuriates me so much. This gives me a renewed contempt for JT.

Hey, JT...You are stupid. We are making more contacts every single day.
Old 06-04-2003, 10:00 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Yes I did save all receipts from day I joined as well as daughter. You should see this pack of lies in letter he sent credit card company. One that really jumps out is that on our membership cards it clearly states no refunds. Who got membership cards ? I didn't until the one today sent thru my credit card company. Also he states that it has to be that way because 99.9% of members are happy and their is going to always be that one who nobody would ever be able to please. This guy needs to be behind bars, he is a class act con-artist. OK-LANDSLIDE Well he might have just met his landslide with me because I'm feed up with his lies, I'm now also going to turn this over to DA'S office in Oklahoma from what I have learned about fan club from Ford Center.
Good idea telling the local DA or AG. Everyone should complain to their own state's Attorney Generals consumer fraud office or website. Just counting on the Calif. AG might not be enough.
Old 06-04-2003, 10:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Good idea telling the local DA or AG. Everyone should complain to their own state's Attorney Generals consumer fraud office or website. Just counting on the Calif. AG might not be enough.
I am gonna send this petition to the CA Atty Gens office,with my case number, and a copy of some other of this crap. I am just livid about his lying. If he were smart he would NEVER have done this. NEVER. His EGO is the size of TX and it will be his downfall. Any smart business person would never have alleged these lies. Fan club membership card? What? Is he crazy? And, no unhappy fans? What? With all the crap that we have posted everywhere? So damn easy to prove.

Last edited by seeknpeace; 06-04-2003 at 10:50 AM..
Old 06-04-2003, 10:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

OK-LANDSLIDE is the last person he should have messed with on a challange. She's the one who bought seats right up front just a few days before the show. The tickets are labled FAN CLUB right on them.

GIRL, I HOPE YOU SAVED THE TICKETS ALONG WITH A DATED RECEIPT SHOWING WHEN YOU PURCHASED THEM WAS LONG AFTER THE FAN CLUB PRE-SALE in which you were originally ripped off.

You have it nailed, probably better than most, to show that there was behind the scenes manipulation of FAN CLUB SEATS. If the employees at the venue will back you up, in writing, then this will open a can of worms that he never should have opened. Bad move he's made here.