The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-06-2003, 12:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Well I am glad that you have received yours but I have yet to receive mine. I have emailed him twice too and have heard ZIPP! I sent my MO ages ago! I just dont have alot of faith at this moment in this person.

Tamara

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." --Eleanor Roosevelt

"Maybe now he could prove to her... That he could be good for her... And they should be together.." --SN
Old 06-06-2003, 12:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by tamaraluvsFM
Well I am glad that you have received yours but I have yet to receive mine. I have emailed him twice too and have heard ZIPP! I sent my MO ages ago! I just dont have alot of faith at this moment in this person.

Tamara
That is not cool...he has posted more to the Ledge for sale today...ask him in that thread about it. I will let you guys know if and when I get mine. I have a problem with anyone continuing to sell something if they are not providing what they have already sold, you know? Todd is a really nice guy so if you post it here, maybe he will see it if he missed your emails...good luck!!
Old 06-06-2003, 12:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by seeknpeace
That is not cool...he has posted more to the Ledge for sale today...ask him in that thread about it. I will let you guys know if and when I get mine. I have a problem with anyone continuing to sell something if they are not providing what they have already sold, you know?

Thanks..following your advice. I posted on the other thread. So now I wait......I also PM"d you back

Tamara

"Maybe now he could prove to her... That he could be good for her... And they should be together.." --SN
Old 06-06-2003, 12:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I have heard back from Todd via email. So now I wait. I appreciate the offer Seeknpeace!

Tamara

Old 06-06-2003, 01:28 PM
Senior Ledgie

Unhappy

I don't have mine yet either!!!! I replied in his post and I PM'd him too. I am getting anxious!

Brenda
Old 06-06-2003, 03:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I don't have mine yet either!!!! I replied in his post and I PM'd him too. I am getting anxious!
sounds like he is taking more orders than he can fill. Surely he will take a breather and get them all filled.
Old 06-06-2003, 04:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I want to say another thing about this video and quality. It moves around a bit, but, I purchased the Greenville one from someone else and it is not half the quality of Todd's. The filmer of the Greenville show is in the total nosebleeds, he is obviously not a fan, who would put the camera on Lindsey and Mick all during Rhiannon? He does not adjust the light filter on his camera so you cannot make out if Stevie has a nose or mouth, and the film cuts off 2/3 way through "Say Goodbye" and comes back on after it is over...sigh...and it is on two discs, to have better quality..whatever. It does get better when he switches to the screen for the rest of it. Todds is compressed to one and looks and sounds so much better.

AAAAA+++++++++++ to you Todd.

Also, Todd contacted me and he has had some tragedy in his family recently and so that is what has happened if you have not heard from him. He is back on the job.

TY Todd..

Last edited by seeknpeace; 06-06-2003 at 04:29 PM..
Old 06-07-2003, 02:31 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by seeknpeace
I want to say another thing about this video and quality. It moves around a bit, but, I purchased the Greenville one from someone else and it is not half the quality of Todd's. The filmer of the Greenville show is in the total nosebleeds, he is obviously not a fan, who would put the camera on Lindsey and Mick all during Rhiannon? He does not adjust the light filter on his camera so you cannot make out if Stevie has a nose or mouth, and the film cuts off 2/3 way through "Say Goodbye" and comes back on after it is over...sigh...and it is on two discs, to have better quality..whatever. It does get better when he switches to the screen for the rest of it. Todds is compressed to one and looks and sounds so much better.

AAAAA+++++++++++ to you Todd.

Also, Todd contacted me and he has had some tragedy in his family recently and so that is what has happened if you have not heard from him. He is back on the job.

TY Todd..
seeknpeace , if you don't mind saying, is this G'Ville the one by the seller 'rocknrollover1' .....????
I was debating on whether to get one and appreciate the heads up! thanks <3

USA Today 4/27/03 ~ Stevie
"We are very blessed. Our music has been the tapestry of so many people's lives. People in their 50s will hear this music and go, 'I want to go back and live in that time.' We are like the Pied Piper. We'll draw them in and lift them up with these songs. I don't care if we don't sell 20 million copies. If we sell 2 million and add a couple of songs to the repertoire people love, that's more important to us."

Last edited by beach~gypsy; 06-07-2003 at 10:25 AM..
Old 06-08-2003, 08:30 AM
Senior Ledgie

I have the DC DVD and the quality is really good. It's better than any of the other bootlegs I have traded for in the past.

Hang in there everyone.

Nae
Old 06-08-2003, 12:40 PM
Senior Ledgie

Glad to hear it's a good buy. I bought it a while ago and was getting a little antsy, but I'll not worry about it anymore.

In my attempt to see 2-3 more Fleetwood Mac shows in the drawn out course of this tour, I've given up on everything that costs money, and work all the time. I will be there.
& the voice of a choir
& a melody...
nothing else mattered