User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-22-2002, 11:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Question Where to get Australian imports

I understand that Bekka is to be on Faith Hill's new album and I noticed that Faith has an album coming out on 10/15 (DVD Audio apparently to be released the same day) called "Cry" so I assume this is the album that Bekka will be on.

Anyways, I heard that the first single (to be released on Tuesday for the title track) has 2 non album tracks and these same 2 non album tracks will be on the Australian version of the CD and I would rather have all of these songs on the one Aussie disc than have the US CD album as well as the single as it has happened too many times now where I get the US stuff and then I have to go and rebuy it outwith the US to tidy things up so this time I want to be on top of it and just buy the full Australia version of this album and have that be the end of it! They don't have the Australian version of the CD listed yet at amazon.com, cdnow etc. so, can anyone give me any tips on where I can get the Australian copy of this CD now (or relatively soon)? (I assume it is to be released in Australia at or around the same time as the US release but if anyone has any more clear info on that then this would be great too). I look forward to hearing from someone on this soon.

John
Old 09-25-2002, 01:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Hi John!

You might want to try Gemm.com.

They're a "music catalog," and they work with sellers from all around the world (kind of like amazon.com's sellers market).

I imagine you'd be able to find it pretty easily there, once it's released.

Hope that helps!

Johnny Stew