User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-31-2004, 02:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by GardenStateGirlie
Wow, i'm shocked! You've had us all fooled thinking you were a teacher but in actuality, you've been crossing the globe for years "experiencing" whale penis. Maybe the next one will be more impressive for you. Happy hunting!!
None of them compares to the one that came in from Jersey for the Mac's Philly show. That one was what, five foot six?

- Jake
Old 01-31-2004, 03:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by darklinensuit
None of them compares to the one that came in from Jersey for the Mac's Philly show. That one was what, five foot six?

- Jake
Ah yes...if all "whales" could look like me....too bad I had no penis...

:goes back to loving to hate you, as always, already in progress:
Old 01-31-2004, 03:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Ah yes...if all "whales" could look like me....too bad I had no penis...

:goes back to loving to hate you, as always, already in progress:
I don't want to know the reasons why...
I just want you to feel fine

(If hating me is wrong, you don't wanna be right... )

(And I wasn't calling you the whole whale... )

- Jake
Old 01-31-2004, 03:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I don't want to know the reasons why...
I just want you to feel fine

(If hating me is wrong, you don't wanna be right... )

(And I wasn't calling you the whole whale... )

- Jake
LMAO! That's even worse!!! You're soooo **** list'd!!! I'm not so sharp at 3am evidently...you'll have to cut me some slack
Old 01-31-2004, 03:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
LMAO! That's even worse!!! You're soooo **** list'd!!! I'm not so sharp at 3am evidently...you'll have to cut me some slack
Hey, if you're gonna say I'm looking for them, all's fair in the Love & War Mix-Down.
(Certainly one of our more interesting tangents. )

And for the record, the CORRECT time is 2:00. (We also have the correct weather. Just not the correct ex-governor.)

- Jake
Old 01-31-2004, 03:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Hey, if you're gonna say I'm looking for them, all's fair in the Love & War Mix-Down.
(Certainly one of our more interesting tangents. )

And for the record, the CORRECT time is 2:00. (We also have the correct weather. Just not the correct ex-governor.)

- Jake
I had it coming, I had it coming, I only have myself to blame.... (you've never seen Chicago, you won't get that, but that is where it's from)

Definately one of the more interesting tangents.

This calls for a moment of silence for the dead whale....and it's penis....

No, it's 3:34 am. Says me. THAT is the correct time.
Old 01-31-2004, 03:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I had it coming, I had it coming, I only have myself to blame.... (you've never seen Chicago, you won't get that, but that is where it's from)
I've lived in Chicago, and I know how to blame you, so I'm covered, thanks.

Getting back to the thread, I admit it's not as bad as the whale in many ways (though in terms of animal cruelty it's worse), but before I judge the guys for going to visit that thing, I have to remember that we're the country that gave the world that goat/unicorn story twenty years ago. Anybody else remember that?

- Jake
Old 01-31-2004, 03:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I have to remember that we're the country that gave the world that goat/unicorn story twenty years ago. Anybody else remember that?

- Jake
Nope. Do tell.
Old 01-31-2004, 04:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Nope. Do tell.
The circus opened, publicizing that it had a unicorn when the thing was really a goat with a surgically grafted horn. The press made this the top story & animal rights groups demanded to see the poor creature. The whole thing was farcical. The ASPCA reps in the audience said it looked like a goat with a horn, so, as Linda Ellerbee describes it:

"Naturally, the A.S.P.C.A. demanded to examine the goat, and, naturally, the circus said that was not possible since it was a unicorn and not a goat. The A.S.P.C.A. winked at the audience to this television passion play, and asked the cicus where it had found this 'unicorn' The circus told the A.S.P.C.A. it really couldn't say; the unicorn just sort of showed up one day.

" Things were cooking now. Local television stations hovered, ready, one felt, to interrupt regularly scheduled programming if an 'exclusive' could be guaranteed. One night, on the six o'clock news, a reporter interviewed an eight-year-old girl who stated with authority that it could NOT be a unicorn because everyone knew a unicorn was a HORSE, for heaven's sake, and not a goat. How dumb could you get?

"A series of interviews with men and women 'on the street' followed. Was the child perhaps right? Did it have to be a horse to be a unicorn? Could a goat be one?

" Think of it. Full-grown human beings appeared on television to debate how an animal THAT DID NOT EXIST should look, properly speaking. Finally, as you would expect, the federal government was called to render judgment. Some GS-12 from the Department of Agriculture was made to fly up from Washington and examine the beast. He announced afterward that the animal was in good health and, as best he could tell, reasonably content. It was, however, a goat - UNLESS YOU WANTED TO CALL IT A UNICORN. Now, that is what I call taking a firm stand, and I sure hope the fellow intends to leave Washington and run for the Senate sometime soon, providing no eight-year-old girls take him on in the primary.

"During the course of the Great New York Unicorn Scare, the circus took out advertisements in THE NEW YORK TIMES, advising all citizens that the fogies of this world were once again out to destroy magic, Santa Claus, and the Constitution. To no one's surprise, the circus, with its unicorn, quickly became the hottest ticket in town.

" Then the circus moved on, its purse overflowing, its reputation renewed, its very case proven once more."

- Jake
Old 01-31-2004, 11:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

it's not like i don't like animals (i hate only dogs and pandas really), but i don't think there's any difference between a whale to a chicken or the next cow to be eaten at mcdonald's and provide us all with cool leather jackets in the process.

i reckon that an animal who's death resulted so much amusement for so many people, didn't exactly die for no reason.

somewhere deep in the middle of the night baby, i think about you!!! she says somewhere deep in the middle of the night my baby, i think about you!!!! she says i know what it sounds liiike! i know what it sounds liiiiiiiiiiike, i know what it sounds like, it sounds like youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!
Old 01-31-2004, 11:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by tommer
it's not like i don't like animals (i hate only dogs and pandas really), but i don't think there's any difference between a whale to a chicken or the next cow to be eaten at mcdonald's and provide us all with cool leather jackets in the process.

i reckon that an animal who's death resulted so much amusement for so many people, didn't exactly die for no reason.
Excuse me while I spit out my McWhaleBurger and meditate on your comments.

- Jake
Old 01-31-2004, 11:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

BTW, I have to ask. What's with the panda hatred?

- Jake
Old 01-31-2004, 11:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
BTW, I have to ask. What's with the panda hatred?

- Jake
LOL...I was wondering that myself, I've never known soemone to hate Pandas...I love pandas,though I've never actually met one
Old 01-31-2004, 11:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by DrummerDeanna
LOL...I was wondering that myself, I've never known soemone to hate Pandas...I love pandas,though I've never actually met one
And before anybody bashes you for that, I'll add that I love Stevie though I've never actually met one.

- Jake
Old 01-31-2004, 12:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
"During the course of the Great New York Unicorn Scare, the circus took out advertisements in THE NEW YORK TIMES, advising all citizens that the fogies of this world were once again out to destroy magic, Santa Claus, and the Constitution. To no one's surprise, the circus, with its unicorn, quickly became the hottest ticket in town.
Wow.