Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Stevie Nicks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-08-2017, 03:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Changes to the set list for the second leg of the tour

Any guesses? I don't think there will be a lot of changes, for example I'm sure she'll keep the songs from 24 Karat, the Bella Donna/Wild Heart combo, and Crying in the Night. She had mentioned Rooms on Fire several times prior to the first leg, so I wonder if she'll include it this time? With Ooh My Love being included in the Fleetwood Mac Tango expanded edition, this would be a great time to include that song, too.
Old 02-08-2017, 05:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm predicting that the setlist will stay the same. She may bring back Outside the Rain/Dreams instead of Gypsy. I think she will keep Landslide even though I really loved when she closed the show with Leather and Lace during the first part of the tour. I would love Rooms on Fire and was hoping she would perform it since she talked about it. I also think it would be neat if she rotated some of the 24 Karat Gold songs and put in 24 Karat Gold and All the Beautiful Worlds.
Old 02-08-2017, 07:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

We know Rooms on Fire is/was definitely on Stevie's mind!

I could also envision Lady from 24K. All the Beautiful Worlds would be great too.

I could see something else in Gypsy's place as well, such as another FM song. Sara? Angel?

I'd love to see Nightbird live.
Old 02-08-2017, 08:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hmmm... since Stevie isn't touring with Buckingham McVie, I wonder if she might include a few more FM songs now. Personally, I hope she doesn't, but I can see why she might now.
Old 02-09-2017, 06:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

I am curious too. Stevie does not change that much but this tour she has surprised many with songs and changes so far. I too would love to hear Rooms on Fire but I would say drop one of the 24k gold songs (don't flame me).
Old 02-10-2017, 11:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24karatstevie View Post
I'm predicting that the setlist will stay the same. She may bring back Outside the Rain/Dreams instead of Gypsy. I think she will keep Landslide even though I really loved when she closed the show with Leather and Lace during the first part of the tour. I would love Rooms on Fire and was hoping she would perform it since she talked about it. I also think it would be neat if she rotated some of the 24 Karat Gold songs and put in 24 Karat Gold and All the Beautiful Worlds.
I think it will remain the same too. The first set list itself was a monumental change for her. But I hope we get at least one new song.
Old 02-10-2017, 12:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'd love to see her drop New Orleans for basically...any other song. But I doubt that will happen.

I bet we'll get an almost identical setlist, with perhaps 2-3 changes/updates over the court of the leg, just like last time.
Old 02-10-2017, 03:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLight View Post
I'd love to see her drop New Orleans for basically...any other song. But I doubt that will happen.

I bet we'll get an almost identical setlist, with perhaps 2-3 changes/updates over the court of the leg, just like last time.
But for Stevie, that's a lot of changes! I think the set list will be mostly the same, but with 1 or 2 new songs in and and 1 or 2 songs out.
Old 02-11-2017, 11:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Our girl is not known for making spontaneous changes to anything. Her career is not known for being unpredictable. I predict the same set list, save for maybe one song.
Old 02-09-2017, 11:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I could see her dropping Enchanted and maybe adding Rooms on Fire, other than that? I wouldn't hold my breath!
Old 02-09-2017, 11:28 AM

I think she'll probably do like during the first leg of the tour, she'll slowly drop three or four songs along the way to substitute them with another song.
Old 02-09-2017, 10:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I wonder if she'll still put the BN album photo up during Crying in the Night if she keeps it on the setlist. Might be kind of awkward with everyone now knowing about Buckingham McVie. Or could be not awkward at all and it's just me who thinks that, but it's a thought.