User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-30-2003, 04:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up Check out this article, too

http://www.fleetwoodmac-uk.com/

Click on "Articles" on the left, and read the new article called "Rumour Mills" the latest Classic Rock interview.

Thank you for putting up some great articles Neil.
Old 05-30-2003, 05:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Eagles Mac
Seperate Hotels are done for security reasons and to give each band member their own space.....

Never thought about the security issue. It's a good idea though.
Old 05-30-2003, 05:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Check out this article, too

Quote:
Originally posted by Tango
[http://www.fleetwoodmac-uk.com
Great article. I missed that one before. Seems like there is still a little bit of underlying tension but it looks like they will always have this till the day the band ends..gulp..I hate writing that.

I can understand about the staying in seperate hotels for security reason. Plus you KNOW that once word gets out that a band, the whole band, is staying somewhere, people camp out and its turns out to be a nightmare. So...I can see this.
AND...now with each one in a different hotel in a city, there are more chances for us fans who travel to different cities to see other shows, to see a member at their hotel.

Tamara

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." --Eleanor Roosevelt

"Maybe now he could prove to her... That he could be good for her... And they should be together.." --SN
Old 05-30-2003, 07:46 PM

Security is the first thing that popped into my mind. However, these stories of Stevie being unhappy refuse to die, so I'm thinking there may be some validity to that. Last time, Christine decided she'd had enough. Maybe this time Stevie is reaching that conclusion.
Old 05-30-2003, 08:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Oh, kids...how we LOVE your father I thought that was too cute. Oh, and Cour...."krikey" lol...it's Steve Irwin.. the crocodile hunter...we do his voice all the time. I have a strange family and strange friends...what can I say? LOL As far as the hotel thing goes, while they were in Philadelphia and Atlantic City, they ALL stayed at the Four Seasons (they didn't stay in AC at all btw). Whether it's because it's the nicest hotel in the city or because it can accomedate rock stars and has stronger security, I dunno (the Stones always stay there while they're here as do most celebs). Perhaps Lindsey and his wife wanted a little time to themselves away from the band which is quite possible so when his family is with him, they go elsewhere? Plus, we all know, Stevie is a Waldorf girl while in NYC...she was probably like, THE RITZ? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! Oh, and I agree that Lindsey fell in love with Kristen for more than her looks...I just meant she wasn't the typical Hollywood type...attitude and looks included. She seems more down to earth than most people you'd find in that town and we all know that Lindsey isn't about the Hollywood scene
Old 05-30-2003, 09:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by CarneVaca
Last time, Christine decided she'd had enough. Maybe this time Stevie is reaching that conclusion.
Wishful thinking, dude?
Old 05-30-2003, 09:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

What a great article. Why are all the really candid interviews published in the foreign press? This guys comments are so excellent and show a lot of insight. Great questions and interesting answers as well. I think he's got them pegged. LOL!
Old 05-31-2003, 12:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by GardenStateGirlie
Added Kristen: "I love New York. It's the only place I can get dressed up.
Huh ? I live in LA and am trotting out my tux or fancy duds all the time. And frequently I am driving to their neighborhood in the clothes. Mrs. B needs to get out more ! Or I need to stay in more...
Old 05-31-2003, 11:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I do not know how FM does things, but the whole sep. hotel thing could be a red herring in that SN could have been staying at LB's hotel abd may have req. Cindy Adams not publish where she was staying, etc.

But, who knows.

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 05-31-2003, 06:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I think again, in regards to the "Stevie is unhappy" thing, we should keep in mind that this is yet another article written from an interview that was conducted during the first days of the tour rehearsal.

Mere weeks later, Stevie & Lindsey seemed to be quite happy and comfortable in each other's company, and both seemed to be having a good time.

As has been said a million times over, there are always going to be clashes between those two... but it seems that whatever clash caused the tension noticeable at the beginning of rehearsals, has been worked through.