Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2004, 02:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default No Vote Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarneVaca
No, we don't have a controversy. We have you acting like a sore loser. Homer won fair and square.
Uhm, no sore loser here. It's just a game, 'member?
Last time I checked, a song getting voted off doesn't mean we're not allowed to listen to it anymore.

So I'm just playing along, folks. Drama seems to be the name of this game, so I was adding to it.

Quote:
Right on. I think Johnny is letting his power as a moderator go to his head. I find it truly incredible that he would even try to steal this victory from you. And here's a guy who just yesterday was accusing me of not playing clean when all I ever did was persuade people to vote my way.

Sad, very sad.
Being a moderator is going to my head? Nice try. You must have a little Quixote in your blood, for all the windmill chasing you do.
If I was letting being a moderator go to my head, then I'd just re-edit all of the votes to boot "Save Me A Place."

Heck, maybe I'll go back through the 'Tango Survivor,' and make "When I See You Again" come out on top! Hot damn!

And I decided to stop playing clean, when I saw that you had decided to.
Of course, since you still insist that you ARE playing clean, then I insist the same, dogoneit!

Quote:
There you go again. This is sour grapes, pure and simple. If you don't wear glasses, it's time to look into it. Homer's reply appeared first. Really, dude, you seem to want to compare your tactics to mine, but you choose to do so when you are so clearly wrong it's laughable. You have a lot to learn about this game.
I do wear glasses actually. They're not the least bit flattering though... I need some new frames.

And, uhm, my tactics aren't the only ones that folks are finding laughable... so I'm not too worried.

Oh, yeah, and SAVE "SAVE ME A PLACE"!!! I want that sucker to win!!! Come on, everybody, help me out here! We have to raise Lindsey's appreciation!!! If this song doesn't win, no one can ever like it again!!!