The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Stevie Nicks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-12-2005, 12:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks very much Susie, just got your order!
I am running a "free Stevie DVD" with purchase, special this month in the store, can your DVD player play DVD+R disks? Please let me know! If not, I will think of something cool to send to you for your free gift

Bright Blessings, Barbara

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyRose
Cool. I just ordered one from you.

Thanks,
Susie
Old 07-12-2005, 12:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starling
I know it's a tough choice to consider when Stevie's in town...but if you wanted a moon from me, I can make it and get it to you in a matter of days, depending on your circumstances, like when the show is, and if you wanted it in gold or silver. I'd be happy to oblige! My email addy is camias34@aol.com and feel free to write me there, if you'd like!

Errr...no pressure at all though, seriously and I appreciate your consideration for me in the future possibly!
If I can afford these 6 shows, I can make way for a real deal moon pendant! Bless your heart, no pressure at all, I just MUST have one, and you are the name in Stevie crescent & pyramid desings. When my friend gave me the other one, I remember her saying, now it's not a Camias...but until you get one...lol. But I must show you that other one someday. The inlay like I say of mother of pearl gives it such a pretty sheen. Watch for my email.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Old 07-12-2005, 12:40 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarboSpeaks!
If I can afford these 6 shows, I can make way for a real deal moon pendant! Bless your heart, no pressure at all, I just MUST have one, and you are the name in Stevie crescent & pyramid desings. When my friend gave me the other one, I remember her saying, now it's not a Camias...but until you get one...lol. But I must show you that other one someday. The inlay like I say of mother of pearl gives it such a pretty sheen. Watch for my email.
Why, thank you! If there were an icon of a blobby thing taking a bow, I'd post it.

I very much appreciate the kudos...thanks so much!
Old 07-12-2005, 12:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbJRose@aol.c
Thanks very much Susie, just got your order!
I am running a "free Stevie DVD" with purchase, special this month in the store, can your DVD player play DVD+R disks? Please let me know! If not, I will think of something cool to send to you for your free gift

Bright Blessings, Barbara
Yes it can. Thank you.

Susie
Old 07-12-2005, 12:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Kelly,

I don't own any of your jewelry (yet) but just wanted to say I have admired the pair of cuff bracelets you make to look like the ones Stevie wore in the late 70's for a couple years now. They're absolutely beautiful, and such an exact replica. I keep swearing I'm going to get them one day . The moons are great too.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:31 AM
Senior Ledgie

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbJRose@aol.c
Patty,
Your moon necklace sounds absolutely beautiful, maybe you can post a photo of you wearing it sometime? I am sure you will cherish it. The Moon holds so much Magick, and because your Mom sent it, so much more so.
Bright blessings, Barbara
Thanks for saying that Barbara. I certainly feel charged while wearing it. Funny how something like that can have so much meaning on so many levels. Since I broke my digital camera, I'll have one of my friends grab a shot of the necklace at the Dallas show on Sunday!

Peace & Passion,
Patty
Old 07-12-2005, 03:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starling
Thank you Alicia and Claudia and everyone else for your very generous words! I'm very glad to be able to reproduce a bit of Stevie magic and it's a true joy for me to do!

The moon and pyramid necklaces are gorgeous and definitely on my wish list!

Pip
Old 07-12-2005, 03:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Great, Susie, then I will be sure to include a cool Stevie DVD with your Moon pendant, Thank YOU
Barbara

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyRose
Yes it can. Thank you.

Susie
Old 07-12-2005, 03:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Have an awesome time! Dallas is a wonderful city, and super for concerts, and I hope to see the photo of you wearing the necklace soon...Power is a wonderful thing, and I hope you have many years of Joy with your very SPECIAL Moon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattymarkle
Thanks for saying that Barbara. I certainly feel charged while wearing it. Funny how something like that can have so much meaning on so many levels. Since I broke my digital camera, I'll have one of my friends grab a shot of the necklace at the Dallas show on Sunday!

Peace & Passion,
Patty
Old 07-12-2005, 11:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Did anyone else notice that Chrissie Hynde was wearing one at the R&R Hall Of Fame? I think we can assume who she got it from.
Old 07-12-2005, 05:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnchantedSLN

I just wanted to say I have admired the pair of cuff bracelets you make to look like the ones Stevie wore in the late 70's for a couple years now. They're absolutely beautiful, and such an exact replica...
Me, too! I love those beautiful bracelets, and they do look exactly like Stevie's. You do such a great job, Kelly!
Old 07-12-2005, 05:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Bracelets

Ooh I agree, those are so pretty! It is a shame Stevie doesn't wear those anymore, they are beautiful! I love turquoise, always have, and silver too! I have a lot of those "style" of cuff bracelets, and they are just so awesome. I also loved the wide rhinestone cuffs Stevie wore during some of the 1990s concerts, they just sparkled so much onstage!

Is she wearing bracelets of any kind these days? I don't think I have seen any? Her Mom told me her favourite stone was Garnet, those are so beautiful, with their dark red colour. I have a bracelet from her Mom, that is encrusted with garnets and it is just so amazing...

Let's face it, Stevie Style just R O C K S all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalVisions
Me, too! I love those beautiful bracelets, and they do look exactly like Stevie's. You do such a great job, Kelly!
Old 07-13-2005, 02:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool

Hello to all!!!!!!! I am so excited, I have never done this before, but you all seem so cool, and funny, and obsessed, JUST LIKE ME. This is my first post ever, and I just got my crecent moon from kelly at camias, and had to add my coments about how beautiful the moon is. I have allways wanted one just like stevies, and now I have one, just in time for the upcoming phoenix show.......
Old 07-13-2005, 02:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix
Hello to all!!!!!!! I am so excited, I have never done this before, but you all seem so cool, and funny, and obsessed, JUST LIKE ME. This is my first post ever, and I just got my crecent moon from kelly at camias, and had to add my coments about how beautiful the moon is. I have allways wanted one just like stevies, and now I have one, just in time for the upcoming phoenix show.......
Welcome to the Ledge
Old 07-13-2005, 07:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I have had both the pendant and the moon for years but I usually only wear the moon. My husband bought me a new moon pendant about two years ago...which was a sweet surprise. He normally would not think of something like that on his own , plus he does not like to feed my Mac addiction.
I have said before, and it does sound a bit crazy but feel like I have bad luck when I take it off. I always feel positive energy around me when I am wearing it. I know that sounds freaky to some people and it really has nothing to do with Stevie...it is more to do with the necklace itself. Anyway, I love it and will always wear it!

BTW...yes, Chrissie Hynde has one of Stevie's on at the RRHoF. We know several other women have them, Bette Midler, Cory Buckingham, Sharon Celani....who else? Can anyone add anybody to this list? (I don't think I have ever seen Jana with one)

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey

Last edited by Kelly; 07-13-2005 at 07:45 AM..