Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-29-2005, 12:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default positive experiences with psychics

Have anyone had a positive experience? I've seen three psychics and they've all been LAME! Like Amber lame! Just kidding Amber!

Where on your palm is my little line when you're written in mine as an old memory?

KATE BUSH
Old 04-29-2005, 12:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Most the experiences I've had were lame - but once I had a really weird card reading...

This was years ago - and the lady said 3's played an important part in my life...at the time of the reading she said I'd meet a soul mate in three years...that he'd be someone with long hair, an off=the wall sense of humor and someone who was heavily into music...either in the business or passionate about it - and oddly almost exactly three years to the date of that reading I met my ex boyfriend who fit that description to a T!!

Now granted we're not together anymore - but we're still great friends and I do consider him a kind of soul mate

BUT the other bit of information she had in that reading was that at age 35 I was going to be in a horrible bus accident that will leave me hospitalized with horrible injuries for months I think I will avoid busses during my 35th year
Old 04-29-2005, 12:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna
Most the experiences I've had were lame - but once I had a really weird card reading...

This was years ago - and the lady said 3's played an important part in my life...at the time of the reading she said I'd meet a soul mate in three years...that he'd be someone with long hair, an off=the wall sense of humor and someone who was heavily into music...either in the business or passionate about it - and oddly almost exactly three years to the date of that reading I met my ex boyfriend who fit that description to a T!!

Now granted we're not together anymore - but we're still great friends and I do consider him a kind of soul mate

BUT the other bit of information she had in that reading was that at age 35 I was going to be in a horrible bus accident that will leave me hospitalized with horrible injuries for months I think I will avoid busses during my 35th year
Yikes! Why would she tell you that. Good idea. One year of no public transporation. But what if you're in a car and a bus hits you! Okay, stay home for one year! Go nowhere! Cool that she predicted the relationship.

This one psychic went off about our family dog that died. She was describing all these stupid dog things she did like chew on squeaky toys and she really liked having her belly rubbed. Oh, wow! Bang on the money! All dogs do that crap! I totally glazed over and she sensed I was annoyed. She spent a good 20 minutes talking about my dog is very general dog terms. Who wouldn't get annoyed.

Where on your palm is my little line when you're written in mine as an old memory?

KATE BUSH
Old 04-29-2005, 01:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by all the same
Yikes! Why would she tell you that. Good idea. One year of no public transporation. But what if you're in a car and a bus hits you! Okay, stay home for one year! Go nowhere! Cool that she predicted the relationship.

This one psychic went off about our family dog that died. She was describing all these stupid dog things she did like chew on squeaky toys and she really liked having her belly rubbed. Oh, wow! Bang on the money! All dogs do that crap! I totally glazed over and she sensed I was annoyed. She spent a good 20 minutes talking about my dog is very general dog terms. Who wouldn't get annoyed.

Yeah - I was thinking..."um my dog does the same thing...what a hack" lol....some pyschics are SO bad...

I don't go to a lot and I don't actually put too much stock in that stuff...I had a really lame palm reading in DC last summer...other than that I prefer not to know what's going to happen
Old 04-29-2005, 02:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Have anyone had a positive experience? I've seen three psychics and they've all been LAME! Like Amber lame! Just kidding Amber!
Let's see.....Wait, I'm getting something.....I see.....I see you getting a sound ass whomping from.....wait.....a see a small leg.....and a small eye......I'm getting Vegas......

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 04-29-2005, 02:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I have. He walked up to me in a store and just started talking to me and he knew things he could not have guessed at.
I took my sister to visit him and he foretold her third grandchild.
Old 04-29-2005, 02:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I have, too. There's a woman I go to twice a year in Northampton, MA, and she's the real deal. The first time I went to her, she told me things that no one could have known and I still visit her to this day. I've been to a Sylvia Brown lecture and I think she's the real deal, too. Love her.

Old 04-29-2005, 02:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

it runs in my family (but missed ME I think) my mother predicted my baby 15 years before he was born. She's made 3 other predictions (not really the best word as its more like she has visions): 1 involving the daughter of a family friend (came true), 1 that is yet to come true in MY life and another that concerns a celebrity couple.

Thats all Im saying about that.

my oldest daughter has visions too.

btw, Diss, My mom likes Sylvia Brown as well. I think one real deal can spot another.....
Old 04-29-2005, 02:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
I've been to a Sylvia Brown lecture and I think she's the real deal, too. Love her.
I love Sylvia Browne. I've been found browsing her website on occasion.
Old 04-29-2005, 03:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I have, too. There's a woman I go to twice a year in Northampton, MA, and she's the real deal. The first time I went to her, she told me things that no one could have known and I still visit her to this day. I've been to a Sylvia Brown lecture and I think she's the real deal, too. Love her.
I'm a big fan of Sylvia.
Old 04-29-2005, 03:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
Let's see.....Wait, I'm getting something.....I see.....I see you getting a sound ass whomping from.....wait.....a see a small leg.....and a small eye......I'm getting Vegas......

Wait... I'm picking up something too... oh, wait... if you post another message... yes, it's coming... you'll spontaneously combust!!! And... wait... also... yes... it's definite... when Stevie sees your tiny leg... yes... she'll barf on you! So, you better "STAND BACK!!!"

KATE BUSH
Old 04-29-2005, 03:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I've been to a Sylvia Brown lecture and I think she's the real deal, too. Love her.
I love her! She is definitely the real deal. Has she been on any shows lately?

"Age is just a number... The rest is just a state of mind."
Old 04-29-2005, 04:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Wait... I'm picking up something too... oh, wait... if you post another message... yes, it's coming... you'll spontaneously combust!!! And... wait... also... yes... it's definite... when Stevie sees your tiny leg... yes... she'll barf on you! So, you better "STAND BACK!!!"

Wow! look! Amazing how I can still write while engulfed in the flames of spontaneous combustion! Ow! Ow!!!. My small leg burns slow because it is more dense...

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 04-29-2005, 04:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber

Wow! look! Amazing how I can still write while engulfed in the flames of spontaneous combustion! Ow! Ow!!!. My small leg burns slow because it is more dense...
Well, at least you burned that stupid thing off. Now you can hop around on one leg in Vegas. Maybe stay away from those heels you liked. I think you'll need a black reebox and a peg leg! Arrrrrrrr!!! And a parrot!!! And throw an eye patch over that crappy little eye of yours while you're at it!

KATE BUSH
Old 04-29-2005, 04:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I had a friend of mine give me a card reading and she was right on. She is a psychic. She knew a lot of things that I never ever told her at all. She told me that I am going to hook up with an older man. A few others have told me that, too. However, I have met NO man at all! Well, I have not hooked up with any man. The only thing is that she could not give me a time frame of when I am going to be with him.
Maybe I am going to meet this man in Vegas!?