Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
jesus, you guys are so clique-y.
Go to your closet.

You're so like me
Old 07-08-2010, 02:39 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAWillow View Post
Zombie- I almost didn't include you because I'm trying not to be clique-y with this, but you're just so damn brilliant I can't resist. Your posts always make me think. ~You make me better~
Wait, there's a clique? And I'm in it? I don't know what to do! I don't even have a speech prepared!

But I love you. You're damned brilliant yourself, and shortly, we will take over the world together, tackling injustice and stupidity one byte at a time, all whilst shod in fantastic shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCookie View Post
Zombie - You love Labyrinth, I love you. Your posts brighten my Ledge time, every time
D'awww. I love you, too, Slicethumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
Annie -- I think I'm going to be her when I "grow up," or at least I hope so. I love finding new similarities and common interests every time we talk. Her posts are always worth reading.
Today is your lucky day, because I am taking time out of my jam-packed schedule of being awesome and sitting on my ever-widening ass to announce that I'm writing a new book called Growing Up the Zombie Way!

Within its hallowed pages, you will learn everything you need to know to be just like me when you "grow up"! This amazing tome is sure to take up prime real estate on your bedside table as I explain it all, from the basics - like how to misjudge corners so you bang into the doorframe at least 5 times a day - to more complex issues - like how to handle people hating you because you try to open the car door at the exact same time they're trying to unlock it 15 times in a row!

Bonus sections will include how to perform deep breathing exercises so you aren't struck with the overwhelming urge to staple your hair to the carpet every time you accidentally catch an episode of Oprah, as well as how to churn your legs about in a fit of pique without getting rugburn when you're pretending to have some sort of seizure disorder in an effort to get rid of the damn Mormons on the stoop AND a recipe for Annie's World Famous Spinach & Artichoke Dip!

It's totally gonna be a bestseller. I know it. It'll be like Chicken Soup for the Zombie Soul, only without the soul part because I don't believe in those and also without the chicken soup part, because it's July and therefore too hot for that ****.

You're welcome!

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 07-09-2010, 11:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

lilydreamer--without you I never would have known about The Ledge. You have never posted and have always been a lurker. I learned from you to always stay positive on the internet and to have patience. Good things come to those who wait.

LouieLouie--You always make me feel beautiful and loved and I love you for that. All your posts are positive. You respect everyone's opinions and never rank on people when they disagree with you. Keep posting pictures. I love them all.

LikeAWillow--For being a major hottie and not acting like one. For having a super interesting life. It is exciting to read anything you post. Please keep posting pictures. For being sweet and respectful to me even though most of your Ledgie friends can't stand me.

Zombie--Annie, you've got to be the most intellectual person on this site. You have a special sense of humor. You write with such depth and all your posts are so positive and respectful. You are a teacher. And I still feel guilty for buying that CD from you.

ILoveFM--Sara, for the fangs and the GREAT art. You create beauty. You have an artistic vision and you understand my sense of humor. Did you get that sportscasting job yet?

thefirefades--Anthony, I love reading anything you write. You love everyone and everyone loves you. I miss our late night chats.

WildHeart69-Mikey, thank you for letting me flirt my ass off with you. You are so adorable and I miss you in the midnight hour.

fringedandfab--Shane! I send positive vibrations to you all the time. Do you feel them? You are such a sweet guy. The type of guy I've been searching for personality wise, my whole life. You don't have a bad bone in your body. I hope you find the man of your dreams in Florida. You totally deserve him!!

ButterCookie--Georgie, I know someday you will be a famous photographer. I'll be honored to say," I knew you when." I love the fact that you are so young, yet you are a huge fan of classic rock, and a major hottie.

chelluversu--Michelle, how's Jeordy doing today? You get me, I like that. You should post more. Keep spreading the positive. I enjoy your photos too.

LorraineRN--Rachel Hunter's sister. Once you realized I was not fu@%ing with your head, we became friends. You are one hard working princess. I miss our late night chats and enjoy your messages on twitter.

EnchantedStevi--Caitlin, it's been fun watching you grow up on The Ledge. I love all your picturs with Ashley and your other friends as well. Eastern Massachusetts is lucky to have you bouncin' around.

MyLittleDemon-- Brandon, you are such a sweet guy. I love the way you let Shane flirt with you. And I enjoy your sense of humor.

LukeA--I learn so much about Promoters in Rock-n-Roll from you. Please don't ever leave. I love your masculine forcefulness in your posts. Ooh la la.

Phoenix--Yes I will visit you when I return to my home, my precious desert.Look forward to getting to know you better.

Brysondt--You should return your phone calls. I miss you. I miss your quirkiness. I miss your videos. I still have and enjoy the Drake/Stevie video you made for me. I'm thrilled for you and for your friendship with Sara. And thank you for introducing me to Sara. I have loved all my convo's with her as well.

Miranda--Though you are no longer with us, I long for the day, 3 years from now when you will rejoin our family when you turn 18. You are missed immensley!!!

KarmaContestant--Matt, I have the utmost respect for you. Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for enhancing my music collection back in 2005-2006. I miss our private pm's too.

And last but not least

DanielleLarson--For your love of Rhiannon. I have told my family and now I am announcing it here that YOU are my beneficiary for my entire FM collection. Everything related to the Mac is yours when I die, but hopefully that won't be till you're in your 60's.

Last edited by vivfox; 07-11-2010 at 09:25 AM.. Reason: spelling errors
Old 07-10-2010, 01:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Aww...
Where's my appreciation
Old 07-10-2010, 02:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Miranda--Though you are no longer with us, I long for the day, 3 years from now when you will rejoin our family when you turn 18. You are missed immensley!!!
This.

And thanks Viv! Even though you completely crushed my love for Silver Girl, which will never really die, you are the best!

And Matt, I enjoy your enthusiasm and your positive posts
Old 07-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowi View Post
Aww...
Where's my appreciation

Ya I know how you feel.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 07-10-2010, 06:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Chellerversu--Michelle, how's Jeordy doing today? You get me, I like that. You should post more. Keep spreading the positive. I enjoy your photos too.
Aww shucks, Viv. Jeordy's fine, and we are going on a double date; he owes me Red Lobster (I'll settle for McD's or something because all four of the people going are broke lol). I've been reallllly busy hanging out and I guess today is my free day. I have more photo's too that I'll put up later just for you =]

p.s. You are my favorite ledgie
Old 07-10-2010, 11:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Musicman408--Ethan, have I ever told you how much I appreciate you? What I like the most about you, is you fall down and get right back up again and you don't flinch when all the mean Ledgies try to put you down. And they always try. And you are never snippy back, like I am. We all could learn a lot from you.

GhostTracker--I think your name is Tim? Anyhoo, you are always positive in all your posts and I admire that. Plus you've been around for quite some time.

HejiraNYC--I love reading everything you post. You are a very good, descriptive writer. When you describe a scene I feel like I can see it clearly.

MacMan--You are a great teacher. I can always count on you to provide us with Billboard Boxscores and other music biz information.

Michelej1--Thank you for buying The Ledge when it needed a new owner. You always made me feel like a supporting member even before I was one. Funny though, you will never know I wrote this because you don't read chit chat posts.
I also enjoy your sense of humor in most of your posts.

NikolaiJ--You always apologize for your mile long posts but I enjoy them soooooooooo much. They are filled with substance. You don't waste words.

Sanne2--Where would my picture collection be without you? You scour the internet and find the rarest of rare photos and we are so lucky to have you.

holidayroad--All your posts are so sweet and positive. Your love for Lindsey shines through to us all.

wheart--Jonathan, thank you for the private pm's. Your encouragement is greatly appreciated, always.

jaycee--One of our newer members with a huge passion for Christine McVie.
I'm glad you are with us.

PenguinHead--Bob, it was such a pleasure driving to Boston with you to see TUSK performed live in its entirety. I miss you and your beautiful black cat.

More names to come later...

Last edited by vivfox; 12-25-2010 at 08:34 AM..
Old 07-11-2010, 09:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

EnchantedStevi--Caitlin, it's been fun watching you grow up on The Ledge. I love all your picturs with Ashley and your other friends as well. Eastern Massachusetts is lucky to have you bouncin' around.
Awww thanks Viv!!! I've been on here for a looong time havent I?!?! WOW!! Its crazy the people you meet on these message boards and how long you post on these things. Even though you never met some of these ppl in real life. They have seen you grow up through posts and picture and its awesome!

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 07-11-2010, 09:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
ButterCookie--Georgie, I know someday you will be a famous photographer. I'll be honored to say," I knew you when." I love the fact that you are so young, yet you are a huge fan of classic rock, and a major hottie.
Aww thankyou Viv! I love all the love in this thread

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr
Old 07-11-2010, 10:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

What about me viv? I'm a newbie, but without a summer job, I needed something to do.

You can add me on Facebook
Old 07-11-2010, 10:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Dark in my flaming staircase, being totally unfamiliar with the artist or her music

I appreciate everyone, except the people on my ignore list.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SortaSavageLike View Post
I appreciate everyone, except the people on my ignore list.
SortasavageLike, I forgot to tell you this, but your Stevie of death and Photo of the Day threads never fail to make me laugh. I dunno why, but those "Pull my finger" pics leave me rolling.

You can add me on Facebook
Old 07-11-2010, 11:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
lilydreamer--without you I never would have known about The Ledge. You have never posted and have always been a lurker. I learned from you to always stay positive on the internet and to have patience. Good things come to those who wait.

LouieLouie--You always make me feel beautiful and loved and I love you for that. All your posts are positive. You respect everyone's opinions and never rank on people when they disagree with you. Keep posting pictures. I love them all.

LikeAWillow--For being a major hottie and not acting like one. For having a super interesting life. It is exciting to read anything you post. Please keep posting pictures. For being sweet and respectful to me even though most of your Ledgie friends can't stand me.

Zombie--Annie, you've got to be the most intellectual person on this site. You have a special sense of humor. You write with such depth and all your posts are so positive and respectful. You are a teacher. And I still feel guilty for buying that CD from you.

ILoveFM--Sara, for the fangs and the GREAT art. You create beauty. You have an artistic vision and you understand my sense of humor. Did you get that sportscasting job yet?

thefirefades--Anthony, I love reading anything you write. You love everyone and everyone loves you. I miss our late night chats.

WildHeart69-Mikey, thank you for letting me flirt my ass off with you. You are so adorable and I miss you in the midnight hour.

fringedandfab--Shane! I send positive vibrations to you all the time. Do you feel them? You are such a sweet guy. The type of guy I've been searching for personality wise, my whole life. You don't have a bad bone in your body. I hope you find the man of your dreams in Florida. You totally deserve him!!

chelluversu--Michelle, how's Jeordy doing today? You get me, I like that. You should post more. Keep spreading the positive. I enjoy your photos too.

LorraineRN--Rachel Hunter's sister. Once you realized I was not fu@%ing with your head, we became friends. You are one hard working princess. I miss our late night chats and enjoy your messages on twitter.

MyLittleDemon-- Brandon, you are such a sweet guy. I love the way you let Shane flirt with you. And I enjoy your sense of humor.

LukeA--I learn so much about Promoters in Rock-n-Roll from you. Please don't ever leave. I love your masculine forcefulness in your posts. Ooh la la.

Phoenix--Yes I will visit you when I return to my home, my precious desert.Look forward to getting to know you better.

Brysondt--You should return your phone calls. I miss you. I miss your quirkiness. I miss your videos. I still have and enjoy the Drake/Stevie video you made for me. I'm thrilled for you and for your friendship with Sara. And thank you for introducing me to Sara. I have loved all my convo's with her as well.

KarmaContestant--Matt, I have the utmost respect for you. Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for enhancing my music collection back in 2005-2006. I miss our private pm's too.

And last but not least

DanielleLarson--For your love of Rhiannon. I have told my family and now I am announcing it here that YOU are my beneficiary for my entire FM collection. Everything related to the Mac is yours when I die, but hopefully that won't be till you're in your 60's.
Viv! I have a new number! For awhile now...for months. My bad, dawg! I will private message it to you!

Brys
Old 07-11-2010, 11:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I must post more so I can be appreciated/worshipped/praised/mocked (delete as applicable). I'll get back to my old level of posting soon, honest!