Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-07-2012, 06:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I hate it when people use Facebook as an excuse to be ignorant and un-intelligent. Apparently, learning is a haven for those without lives and because Facebook exists there's very little need to use the English language properly. I really do pity this generation of youths. The majority of good are being let down by a minority of individuals I can only term 'F*ckwits' who have a false belief in their entitlement because they were born in an era where technology prevails. There will NEVER be an excuse to be closed minded and ignorant, so any excuse they could provide is invalid. To learn is to grow. To cease learning from your environment and absorbing knowledge when it presents itself is to cease living. Ironic that they would have you believe it's the other way around.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

This made me LOL for some reason. I'm so sophisticated!

Old 05-08-2012, 11:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs down Not good news...

waiting to see a doctor (At 1pm) in regards to my left foot issue - Wokeup sweaty/nauseated so I made a trip to IHS Anadarko - saw the triage/intake nurse and she believes that whatever the cause of this issue (She believes something has bitten me) is that I am having a very bad reaction to it because of the way my foot is looking and how the redness is spreading up my leg from the area around my ankle...

Such a fun week leading up to my birthday, HA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
I hate it when people use Facebook as an excuse to be ignorant and un-intelligent.
Well, someone (Who has ties to my ex-girlfriend Vanessa) apparently felt facebook was a place to learn when I was online communicating with her, because they started to send anonymous text messages to my phone (I had placed my cell # on facebook under my contact info, but have since removed it) but they realized now (I very sure) that I don't like the 'anonymous' aspect (At least show some GUTS if one wants to annoy me) and notified the local authorities about the text's, and I received word this morning the an arrest was made, lol! Sucks to be that asshole!

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."

Last edited by estranged4life; 05-08-2012 at 11:31 AM..
Old 05-08-2012, 11:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by estranged4life View Post
waiting to see a doctor (At 1pm) in regards to my left foot issue - Wokeup sweaty/nauseated so I made a trip to IHS Anadarko - saw the triage/intake nurse and she believes that whatever the cause of this issue (She believes something has bitten me) is that I am having a very bad reaction to it because of the way my foot is looking and how the redness is spreading up my leg from the area around my ankle...

Such a fun week leading up to my birthday, HA!

Well, someone (Who has ties to my ex-girlfriend Vanessa) apparently felt facebook was a place to learn when I was online communicating with her, because they started to send anonymous text messages to my phone (I had placed my cell # on facebook under my contact info, but have since removed it) but they realized now (I very sure) that I don't like the 'anonymous' aspect (At least show some GUTS if one wants to annoy me) and notified the local authorities about the text's, and I received word this morning the an arrest was made, lol! Sucks to be that asshole!
Someone was arrested for sending anonymous texts???
Old 05-08-2012, 02:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HejiraNYC View Post

Old 05-08-2012, 07:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HejiraNYC View Post

Wow.If her swimsuit gets any skimpier then that .She mind as well pose for Playboy.Hehehe.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 05-08-2012, 08:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Have this ever happen to any of you.You are in your car at a stoplight listening to your favorite tunes or the news or a game on the radio.The next thing you hear is Boom.Boom.Boom. from the car in back or side of you.You trying to hear whats coming out of your radio at the same time.Especially a quiet part of your favorite Stevie/Lindsey tune or trying to hear the score of a game or even the news. Ever trying to talk to the passengers in your car.Its very annoying with those idiots playing their tunes that loud for the whole bloody world can hear it.

Also the same thing as your trying to get a nice sleep.You get awaking about 3am when a idiot pass you house,flat,apt with their high power car amp blasting the whole town with Boob,Boom.Boom.After that the nights sleep is shot.

I don't mind loud good music.but not in that order.

Old 05-08-2012, 08:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
Have this ever happen to any of you.You are in your car at a stoplight listening to your favorite tunes or the news or a game on the radio.The next thing you hear is Boom.Boom.Boom. from the car in back or side of you.You trying to hear whats coming out of your radio at the same time.Especially a quiet part of your favorite Stevie/Lindsey tune or trying to hear the score of a game or even the news. Ever trying to talk to the passengers in your car.Its very annoying with those idiots playing their tunes that loud for the whole bloody world can hear it.

Also the same thing as your trying to get a nice sleep.You get awaking about 3am when a idiot pass you house,flat,apt with their high power car amp blasting the whole town with Boob,Boom.Boom.After that the nights sleep is shot.

I don't mind loud good music.but not in that order.
God i know. People on my block do this a lot in Summer. at night a lot. It's just rude. I like to hear myself think sometimes

Mick

-Tom Waits
Old 05-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefox4000 View Post
God i know. People on my block do this a lot in Summer. at night a lot. It's just rude. I like to hear myself think sometimes

Mick
I used to live in a neigborhood in a apt where was alot of noise.Now where I'm at now is quieter.I still get these clowns with the loud sounds systems driving by at 2am.

I don't mind if they are playing anything good but 98 percent is crap.

I would like to hear FM's The Chain booming away.

Also some of those systems sound horrible due to a bad installation where car parts are vibrating in time with the tunes.

Hearing tests and hearing aid sales will be happening more in years to come for these idiots.

Old 05-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool Yep...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannieC View Post
Someone was arrested for sending anonymous texts???
not that hard to trace an anonymous text when there are 'indentifier's' that are still available for tracking purposes (If sent from a website, as most are, an IP number is still traceable)

I received a fraudulent email yesterday from a yahoo account under my ex-girlfriend's married name, I informed her because I felt she had a right to know and she got mad at me again - So much for letting her know that someone is pretending to be her online...She said I "caused" her 'stress' - but she seems to have a selective memory in regards to stress she caused me, so I 'reminded' her of the issues she caused me here in town, remains to be seen if it sinks into her head and makes her realize that it's better to die being honest than live while lying:

"You tell them stories
They'd rather believe
Use and confuse them
They're numb and naive

The truth is the truth hurts
Don't you agree?

It's harder to live
With the truth about you
Than to live with
The lies about me
"

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."

Last edited by estranged4life; 05-09-2012 at 05:04 PM..
Old 05-10-2012, 12:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Geez, it's tense on The Ledge today. Is there something in the water? We need to have an online party or something to chill everything out again. I'll bring balloons and Oreo Cake! I'm told I make a mean Oreo Cake, but my recipe probably has an excess of 1,000,000 calories Just as well that I hate Chocolate so I can just share those calories out.
Old 05-10-2012, 03:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Edited by FnF

Last edited by fringed n fab; 05-17-2012 at 11:41 PM..
Old 05-10-2012, 03:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Watched a clip of the new Betty White tv show.I see Betty White at 90 still going strong.Now with a comeback with a new tv show.

I hope Stevie and Lindsey will have the same longevity too.

Hey fringed n fab .Nice photo shot.

Old 05-10-2012, 04:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
Geez, it's tense on The Ledge today. Is there something in the water? We need to have an online party or something to chill everything out again. I'll bring balloons and Oreo Cake! I'm told I make a mean Oreo Cake, but my recipe probably has an excess of 1,000,000 calories Just as well that I hate Chocolate so I can just share those calories out.
Can't we all just get it on?

Old 05-10-2012, 04:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Can't we all just get it on?

And suddenly I'm getting Austin Powers flashbacks. I have to say, in my head the glasses don't quite work on you. But the trademark suit....It's an interesting look .